Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lekki -- A City With No Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki -- A City With No Government (4477 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Olatomiwami(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Abso1uteZero:
Nice job Aconomist.

Nice job to a dullard who knows next to nothing abt Lekki, ur vexation with Lagos has turned u to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Olatomiwami(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:
I'll admit I was wrong about this one. The roads in this area are actually quite well organized. But we should never lose the drive to do better.

I saw this late, your apology accepted, sorry for my earlier comment abt u.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Olatomiwami(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

Didn't know they have US in your village.

U no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Drivers in Nigeria don't obey traffic lights, especially in Lagos, that is my observations, it's really bad
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Nice job to a dullard who knows next to nothing abt Lekki, ur vexation with Lagos has turned u to something else.
Why are you aggressive?
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

I like what they are doing in Kano, even the pictures from Kano you posted were the ones I posted in the other thread where you still keep displaying ignorance,.

Their traffic situation is not the same in Lagos.

Are they constructing a Metro Rail in Kano to move hundreds of thousands of people or even millions per day?

Do they waterway transportation all over Kano to transport tens of thousands of people per day?

Below is what they did in Anambra where they supposedly have government.

gotdamn you're one hell of a bigot.
what concerns Anambra with this thread.
Aconomist doesn't show favoritism to any state. he criticizes Nigeria as a whole. but yet n still...

nothing worse than an EDUCATED tribalist..smh
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

You are wrong about everything and you can never be right because you look for the wrong things to prove and spread your hateful, bitter and rubbish propaganda against Lagos state and the SW.

You are just another tribal bigot with ignorant views and lack of knowledge about your own country.

There's more to life than running from pillar to post exposing your ignorance and needless hated.

hello pot.....meet kettle
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

Most of them haven't left their village so it's quite understandable. The only thing they wake up to is hatred and bitterness while their backward villages rot and decay..

say it with your chest abeg. the vagueness is not fooling anybody

it's yoruba people that have left their village abi
i forgot all you people was born in Lagos. na your father's hometown. ndiala
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

[/s]

Of what relevance is your silly and bigoted ipob rant?

3 out of the dirtiest, decayed and most polluted places in the world are in SE Nigeria, a region with the most useless and incompetent leaders on the surface of the earth.

Your primary concern should be your dirty, rotten, and decayed abia and wheelbarrow and kerosene village?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

I like what they are doing in Kano, even the pictures from Kano you posted were the ones I posted in the other thread where you still keep displaying ignorance,.

Their traffic situation is not the same in Lagos.

Are they constructing a Metro Rail in Kano to move hundreds of thousands of people or even millions per day?

Do they waterway transportation all over Kano to transport tens of thousands of people per day?

Below is what they did in Anambra where they supposedly have government.

Afonja never disappoints...

This Idyot had to rope in Anambra into his foooolishness. SMH

But what do you expect from the children of a fallen demon?
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

U dey mind those id.iots, Imagine an illiterate Afonja of all people talking about people not leaving their village. This must be the funniest joke of the century.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2021

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13381991_222_jpegaed636c40a126b346c07e31afe7f4b39

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13379780_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

Igbos, don't you think they need this N35 billion rubbish bridge in your clogged, dirty, rotten, polluted and decayed onitsha village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

3 out of the dirtiest, decayed and most polluted places in the world are in SE Nigeria, a region with the most useless and incompetent leaders on the surface of the earth.

Your primary concern should be your dirty, rotten, and decayed abia and wheelbarrow and kerosene village?

As a coward that you're, you've resorted to your well known Afonja trademark of spamming this thread will stupid jibes.

BTW, Lagos is the village of all Afonjas, "Mr leaving their village"
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

As a coward that you're, you've resorted to your well known Afonja trademark of spamming this thread will stupid jibes.

BTW, Lagos is the village of all Afonjas, "Mr leaving their village"
[/s]

[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

Afonja never disappoints...

This Idyot has to rope in Anambra into his foooolishness. SMH

But what do you expect from the children of a fallen demon?
[/s]

[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

U dey mind those id.iots, Imagine an illiterate Afonja talking about people not leaving their village. This must be the funniest joke of the century.
[/s]

This is how you exist in your village you must cover your nose when you walk around your own village..

What a sad and horrible way to live.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

[/s]

[s]

This is how you exist in your village you must cover your nose when you walk around your own village..

What a sad and horrible way to live.

No one is joining you in the mud, I know pigs like it. Enjoy your mud alone, We're way too big for that.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

No one is joining you in the mud, I know pigs like it. Enjoy your mud alone, We're way too big for that.
[/s]

This is your life, no government, no authority, just a horrible way to exist as a human being.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

This is your life, no government, no authority, just a horrible way to exist as a human being.

grin grin

K
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

So much love from children of love. I really appreciate

Nothing in those pics belongs to Mighty Ikenna
My own is very simple. I don't do the "WE" thing you people love so much.
I get money pass YOU
If you wanna play, let's play with receipts. Very simple thing
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

So much love from children of love. I really appreciate

Nothing in those pics belongs to Mighty Ikenna
My own is very simple. I don't do the "WE" thing you people love so much.
I get money pass YOU
If you wanna play, let's play with receipts. Very simple thing

[/s]

[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

K
[/s]

Instead of worrying about the government in Lagos, shouldn't you people worry about the government in your village?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is the thing with you Igbos, you live in the most rotten and decayed glasshouse where government does not exist, but you don't care, all you love to do is throw stones at other people.

Naver start what you can not finish because we know all about your backward, rotten, dirty and polluted villages with the most rotten and incompetent governors and we'll always remind you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[/s]

[s]

Instead of worrying about the government in Lagos, shouldn't you people worry about the government in your village?

Why the dodge? lol
small boy big mouth
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[/s]

[s]

I dare you to show us what you OWN in this Lagos. So I can embarrass you properly

btw, I can easily pull up worst pictures than the ones you posted. but i don't do tribal. that lane belongs to you. enjoy
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

I dare you to show us what you OWN in this Lagos. So I can embarrass you properly

btw, I can easily pull up worst pictures than the ones you posted. but i don't do tribal. that lane belongs to you. enjoy
Ikinternational:

Why the dodge? lol
small boy big mouth
[/s]

Worry about your own rotten village and cover your nose way of life.

This is what you need to worry about for the sake of your future generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Luckily for me, I can afford to live ANYWHERE in the world. My pockets allows me that freedom.

Save your advice for your mates. I no dey your size boy

Oya continue yapping behind curtains pussy
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

Luckily for me, I can afford to live ANYWHERE in the world. My pockets allows me that freedom.

Save your advice for your mates. I no dey your size boy

Oya continue yapping behind curtains pussy
[/s]

Yeye dey smell.............

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Obalatule: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell for ibadan where houses dont have toilet, everybody dey shit for gutter

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Obalatule: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

A ten year old picture of onitsha is what you are clinging togringrin

show us your pigsty ibadan with its 1 million dilapidated brown roof bungalowsgrin

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Obalatule:
Yeye dey smell for ibadan where houses dont have toilet, everybody dey shit for gutter

Is open defecation in Ibadan the reason why your village is hell on earth..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Obalatule: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin grin grin

ibadan is the real definitiion of hell on earth cheesy cheesy

where everybody shits on the road like animalsgrin.......Tell me your favourite spot to shitcheesy

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Obalatule: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin grin grin

This are pictures of ibadan and abiokuta, the dirtiest pigsty in the whole worldgrin.......why are your people so dirty?

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Obalatule:
ibadan is the real definitiion of hell on earth cheesy cheesy

where everybody shits on the road like animalsgrin.......Tell me your favourite spot to shitcheesy
[/s]

Is open defecation in Ibadan the reason why your village is hell on earth................

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

No boy...just your bwussy. Go douche

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Nobel Prize Nomination For Yar’adua / With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.