Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (100591 Views)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by wyqay: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2021
spiritual matters
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by oluangelkay(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2021
In as much as I am not in support of her lifestyles, the constant abuse and insults, including on her husband. I knew when her husband came on Facebook to make a video of how their problems started and all that.
But if a native Dr could forgive her, I watched the video of that forgiveness process. what about us Christians??
We claim to be Christians but don't live the life of Christ. Jesus Christ made us to understand that we should forgive our offenders 70x70 times.
I expected more from Odumeje and Rita Edochie. Prove to world that you are innocent of all her accisations, forgive her and let her carry her cross. Forgiving her doesn't mean she has been healed completely, nobody is asking you to perform miracle on her, just forgive her and let the world knows she is forbibinb. Her final healing lies with her. But then exonerate yourself from her problems. If that girl dies, Odumeje and Rita contributed to her death. And that's just the truth, if we are to follow the principle of that Bible they preaches.

Ada get well soon and I hope you have learnt your lesson. Hold your tongue.

As for those that think this is a scam, it is not. This is real, that girl is very sick, her legs and hands are all swollen. She cannot even walk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Grandmeister(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2021
I don’t know if it’s jazz or not but her kidney is failing...it started with swollen eyes, cheeks and mouth. Now it has spread to her limbs. I pray some Good Samaritan(s) will come to her aid and give her the necessary medical help.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Numerouno94(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
obonujoker:
If this is true, take her to the Lord's chosen, and stop wasting time.

Firstly, she must surrender totally and genuinely to Jesus Christ

Na here u dey hide abi?grin I catch u.grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by obainojazz(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
She’s either sick from an underlying health condition or it’s another big scheme among them three to fake a healing.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by airminem(f): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
why does this look and sound like fake news to me? undecided
Coz its only suppose to be for gullible folks. The fakings continue
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Notatribalist(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm. The only time they remember the quote is when they are suffering the consequences of their actions. Ada and her irrational supporters were old enough to remember this quote when she was attacking people out of anger.

It is usually easy for humans to behave anyhow, but the consequence is not always easy to bear. Where are those people that were praising Ada then and saying she has a heart of Gold? Where are those who said what she was doing was just for fun? Are they still catching the fun? There is no special time for us to reason correctly. Let us do the right thing at all time. "He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide."

Some people claim there is no power in shrines. Those people forget that what the Bible says is that "There is power in the name of Jesus Christ". The Bible does not say "The name of Jesus Christ is the only power". There is power in everything. The power in the name of Jesus Christ is above all other powers. But that name of Jesus Christ will not protect you when you are the one offending those other powers. God is just, He is not partial.

But yes, those she offended should forgive her. Because in our prayer, we say "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us". Merciful God, her condition causes tears in our eyes. Merciful God, please heal her. On the other hand, Odumeje and Rita should know that the attitudes they exhibit in this video is not what Christians are known for.
She got stroke because she offended people?
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Grandmeister(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2021
airminem:
Coz its only suppose to be for gullible folks. The fakings continue
No she is actually sick. She can’t fake the swollen eyes, mouths,hands and feet..that’s a sign of acute kidney failure.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by airminem(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Okay
Grandmeister:

No she is actually sick. She can’t fake the swollen eyes, mouths,hands and feet..that’s a sign of acute kidney failure.
sad then she needs a doctors attention
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Grandmeister(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2021
airminem:
Okay sad then she needs a doctors attention
That’s what she needs, not this forgiveness shiiii.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by airminem(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Grandmeister:
That’s what she needs, not this forgiveness shiiii.
Yes
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by OmoOshodi(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Fake!!!! act 10 scene 12

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by alfsalami: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
The so call prophet is too fake and this video is an embarrassment to me as a Christian
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Oyiboman69: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Wahala.

If you didn't know Ada Jesus before all this brouhaha, gather here with likes
she's a popular Christian musician

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by sigiyaya112: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Mathiasa:
I don't believe this, just don't know why I think it's fake.
You are right it is pure fake but you know that in Nigeria we have lots of gullible people smiley
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Numerouno94(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
bluefilm:
Drama Queens

Faking stroke just to raise more publicity for both herself and the comedian man of God.

Nonsense people.

Ur the only person who seems to understand the whole shenanigan. Some peepz re already buying the story.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by okunwaye(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2021
r
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Numerouno94(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Stop all these fake miracle shit...take her to brekete family in Abuja and they will perform instant healing on her by flying her to India or Germany. I almost have stroke last 2years but with good consultants and prayers by me and my family I scale through.

That lady is a drama Queen, she's capable pulling any stunt. This might jux b another script co-written nd directed by Odumeje nd Rita nd given to her to interpret.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by majamajic(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2021
As far as Ada is here , this is acting

Believe it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Grandmeister:

Where did u see swollen eyes ?

She is very active on her Whatsapp as this morning, very active
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by zinodizt: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Preachers of war
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Maski87: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Nollywooooooooooood
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by bluefilm: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur the only person who seems to understand the whole shenanigan. Some peepz re already buying the story.

Anybody who believes those two comedians will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Numerouno94(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2021
bluefilm:

Anybody who believes those two comedians will believe anything.
Swears bro.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Kelvinhunta: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes a Christian is expected to forgive but it's wrong for u to force people to forgive. What ever the story is, you have to plead, plead, and also show truly that you r sorry for someone to forgive u that deep. When she was making fun of him no one was there to caution her but immediately she falls sick everyone turns to be a pastor to show how a Christian should be fast in forgiving people as if it's u that u will forgive faster. Worst is that most of all these people shouting forgive don't even know what she did.
Word of advice : b4 you cajole people or u support he that cajole people, make sure you know what u r doing as you are already making it difficult to forgive, do d right thing so u won't come back latter to quote bible
Finally, forgiveness or no forgiveness who on earth told you that Odumeje is d only one that heals? She can go to hospital or any other pastor to be healed so please leave d man alone. Hate him or like him, he remains the best.
Nuzo1:
False accusations is one thing God hates.

Ada use to falsely accuse just about anybody for Facebook likes and following. Worst is that she will turn around and falsely acuse people she dined with the previous night. I use to be shocked why she chose that lifestyle.

But then again, if Chi Marine; a local dibia can be fast in forgiving her, what then does Odumeje and Rita understand as being Christians?

This video depicts the sorry state of Nigerian Christianity. It is highly discouraging for anyone who wants to know the Christian God.

Whether she's suffering naturally as a human or as a result of a course is IRRELEVANT. Whether she will heal or not is not more important than a known dibia showing Christians the ways of Christ.

As painful as false accusations can be, I feel shame for the so called Nigerian Christians.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by vikstandon(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Jesus Christ was accused of operating with the power of Beelzebul (Matthew 12:24-28; Mark 3:22). But being of God (God's son) although belittled was still merciful!
He was apt to forgive (Matthew 12:32a).

Although wearing the form of man, although having innate glory of God in him...Christ was full of grace and truth.
Christ was a reformed version of Elijah speaking mercy in place of judgement.
Elijah dispensation is gone...this is not the days of Elijah, This is the dispensation of mercy and grace.

Song:

All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the Lord.

The Bible declares that even the lawful captive of the mighty shall be delivered.

Jesus Christ was full of loving kindness and truth... Elijah phase is gone...Today mercy speaks over judgement.
I declare healing to you Ada Jesus...For the stripes of Christ heals you, and he declares no condemnation on you...embrace Christ and be healed.
Let the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart now be acceptable to Jesus Christ.

Christ wills you walk free...So take up your mat and walk....Be healed at this moment in Jesus Name!
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by perdollar(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
This reminds me of d story of d naughty boy that always cry wolf. Anyways Jesus doesn't afflict ppl so Odumeje had proven where he got his power from, it's called African remote control. Jesus always forgive and not like d mohammedian that r ready to kill bc there Allah loves anything blood
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by chimauga(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU
Please forgive
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by prophetfire: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Ada doesn't need their forgiveness to be alright, they're not God, and no, she is not sick because of what she said or how she attacked these people. She is not sick because they cursed her.

She is sick because she is human and humans fall sick.

What she needs is money so can be taken to a good hospital for treatment. Take her to where Buhari is and she will be alright.
Why dont U go and take her there since U know the cause of de ailment and where to get healing.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by anomaly20: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Salmoneus:
This looks like Ada Jesus, Odumeje, and Rita are in the same game scamming people!! grin Shouldn't your church be all about forgiveness? isn't that the message your God preaches? yet they stay there and put a supposed sick woman down, funny movie!! grin

I think what is really happening here is that Ada Jesus offended the church and they told her to act this way as punishment...a similar thing happened in the Holiness Revival movement church...heck even WWE punishes wrestlers in a similar fashion... grin grin
explain that holiness revival part please
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by lebete3000: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU

I hate watching all this crap abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.