Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (100255 Views)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mumu people.

Make una keep deceiving unaselves.

Your cups of tea. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by moneyissweet(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sharp guy... grin grin
Salmoneus:
This looks like Ada Jesus, Odumeje, and Rita are in the same game scamming people!! grin Shouldn't your church be all about forgiveness? isn't that the message your God preaches? yet they stay there and put a supposed sick woman down, funny movie!! grin

I think what is really happening here is that Ada Jesus offended the church and they told her to act this way as punishment...a similar thing happened in the Holiness Revival movement church...heck even WWE punishes wrestlers in a similar fashion... grin grin
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by sodiamond: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Odumeje try harder. Oshi! Deceiver

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by maureensylvia(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
YOU REQUEST* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*
Onions
Iron beans
Brown beans
Oloka beans
Akara beans
Honey beans
Patasko
Butter beans
Well destoned Local rice
Gorontula
Delivery: Nationwide
For more Enquiries, Bookings/order placements;
Call or Watsapp 08099495483
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Adexy4us(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Ada doesn't need their forgiveness to be alright, they're not God, and no, she is not sick because of what she said or how she attacked these people. She is not sick because they cursed her.

She is sick because she is human and humans fall sick.

What she needs is money so can be taken to a good hospital for treatment. Take her to where Buhari is and she will be alright.

Before taking her to where Buhari is, i suggests they take her to God in prayers cos faith without work is also dead
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Sylvia99: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Home video!

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by obiekunie2: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nmezor:
Hmmm,Lolz, I guess he became afraid.

my dear even if na you come see were they made this kind incantation on top you, you go run go confess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jqldgv_LH4
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by focus7: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Ada doesn't need their forgiveness to be alright, they're not God, and no, she is not sick because of what she said or how she attacked these people. She is not sick because they cursed her.

What she needs is money so can be taken to a good hospital for treatment. Take her to where Buhari is and she will be alright.

My brother the kind of attention people gives to all these people makes them assumes they are gods and untouchable and make them boast nonsense

If God makes people paralyse for talking against man of God all those that attacked Jesus and the apostles should be paralysed.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Asswipemod: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm. The only time they remember the quote is when they are suffering the consequences of their actions. Ada and her irrational supporters were old enough to remember this quote when she was attacking people out of anger.

It is usually easy for humans to behave anyhow, but the consequence is not always easy to bear. Where are those people that were praising Ada then and saying she has a heart of Gold? Where are those who said what she was doing was just for fun? Are they still catching the fun? There is no special time for us to reason correctly. Let us do the right thing at all time. "He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide."

Some people claim there is no power in shrines. Those people forget that what the Bible says is that "There is power in the name of Jesus Christ". The Bible does not say "The name of Jesus Christ is the only power". There is power in everything. The power in the name of Jesus Christ is above all other powers. But that name of Jesus Christ will not protect you when you are the one offending those other powers. God is just, He is not partial.

But yes, those she offended should forgive her. Because in our prayer, we say "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us". Merciful God, her condition causes tears in our eyes. Merciful God, please heal her. On the other hand, Odumeje and Rita should know that the attitudes they exhibit in this video is not what Christians are known for.

The man is not a child of God. Simple!
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nmezor(f): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
obiekunie2:

my dear even if na you come see were they made this kind incantation on top you, you go run go confess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jqldgv_LH4
Hmm, no b small incantations on his head.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Olichoke: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU
It's a huge lesson.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by EMMY76: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't know why all these so called powerful prophets and pastors in Nigeria can't use their powers to curse buhari and his fulani cabals that are currently terrorizing innocent nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Kobojunkiee: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xcelinteriors:

Because you did not watch the video
I did and it is not clear and the sound is not synched from my end.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Mayeldah(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't know Ada Jesus neither am I in support of what she did to these two-Odumeje and Rita.

But all these does erase the fact that Odumeje is a false Prophet and fake pastor.

There is nothing Christian about him. Everything is not about Miracles.

Jesus warns us that even false prophets will perform miracles, calls down fire from the sky in the last days.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Beware for many shall come in my name.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by kechywillz(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
My sister nothing Jesus suppose enter ur name,how will u open cleavage n be claiming to be a daughter to Jesus
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by TheGift: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sounds more like ritualists and/or scammers to me.
booscy:
And you say these people are Christian?

I don't think so.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by gaftsoil(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kondomatic:

Is Buhari himself alright?
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Myer(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU

My 2 cents;

They got fame and acclaim through diabolical means. And she's suffering the consequences of her betrayal.

This is another scheme to keep Odumeje in the news again.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Holatunjiii(m): 3:16am On Apr 12, 2021
This Christianity tire me oooo. We no even know who dey follow Bible again self
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
He's not a true man of God, a true man of God will forgive and forget, and for Mrs Rita, she should forgive her if she wants to make it to heaven, if she die in that condition, she won't find it funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.