Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (100217 Views)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by WorkDesQ: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by peterjulius00(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2021
The bible say it is not everyone that come Lord are Christians, some are demon or wolf in human form.
The same Bible still say many are call but few are chosen. Let Ada cry to Jesus herself for her healing.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by McLizbae: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2021
booscy:
And you say these people are Christian?

I don't think so.

O wrong o! Christians where!!!
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by hohafrank(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
They're not God.She will be healed if she strongly believe.In the next one month she will testify to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil.In Jesus name
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
I only know Chioma Jesus.

Who is Ada Jesus again?

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is disgusting!
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by isan(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
its fake
Mathiasa:
I don't believe this, just don't know why I think it's fake.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Dizzytee: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Ada doesn't need their forgiveness to be alright, they're not God, and no, she is not sick because of what she said or how she attacked these people. She is not sick because they cursed her.

She is sick because she is human and humans fall sick.

What she needs is money so can be taken to a good hospital for treatment. Take her to where Buhari is and she will be alright.

you Sabi talk anyhow how oh! I was already feeling you, which one his take her to were buhari his.... buhari na person name
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by dapadawee: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU
and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Is he a medical facility....... grin

If she needs to be thrombolysed, she could have lost that window........ All this dragging her to a church, does a church have medical equipments/personnel .......... cheesy

She sadly missed the window. Wetin man no see
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by WorkDesQ: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Flatin0s have the highest number of fake pastors in Nigeria...not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm. The only time they remember the quote is when they are suffering the consequences of their actions. Ada and her irrational supporters were old enough to remember this quote when she was attacking people out of anger.

It is usually easy for humans to behave anyhow, but the consequence is not always easy to bear. Where are those people that were praising Ada then and saying she has a heart of Gold? Where are those who said what she was doing was just for fun? Are they still catching the fun? There is no special time for us to reason correctly. Let us do the right thing at all time. "He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide."

Some people claim there is no power in shrines. Those people forget that what the Bible says is that "There is power in the name of Jesus Christ". The Bible does not say "The name of Jesus Christ is the only power". There is power in everything. The power in the name of Jesus Christ is above all other powers. But that name of Jesus Christ will not protect you when you are the one offending those other powers. God is just, He is not partial.

But yes, those she offended should forgive her. Because in our prayer, we say "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us". Merciful God, her condition causes tears in our eyes. Merciful God, please heal her. On the other hand, Odumeje and Rita should know that the attitudes they exhibit in this video is not what Christians are known for.

Very sensible, balanced and all-round. Impressive.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Mrlouis: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Birds of a Feather.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nmezor(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmmm, find this video disturbing...
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nmezor(f): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
obiekunie2:
. . . and a so-called prophet and his minions are rejoicing over the misfortune of a perceived enemy!

and yet Jesus Christ the author and finish of the faith said you should forgive seven hundred and seven times! Matt. 18:22

and a so-called prophet couldn't even forgive once!

SEE HOW HE MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTRACT MANY TO HIS COVEN BY SIMPLY SAYING DEEP HEALING PRAYERS FOR AND TELLING HER TO STAND UP AND GO FOR SHE HAS BEEN FORGIVEN.

NO! HE RATHER USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT FEAR IN HIS PERCIEVED ENEMIES - AND YET AN ENTIRE VILLAGE FORGAVE HIM FOR BLASPHEMY.

Really? Which village is that?
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by onuman: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mathiasa:
I don't believe this, just don't know why I think it's fake.

I think they are still in the world of humor.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by LordOfTheGame: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]

Many thing dey happen 2×

Na Oga Jesus dey save me

Many things dey that's why I no be afraid

Many thing dey happen.

Touch not God's anointed and do His prophet no harm.

Ada may God touch His prophet and Rita Edochie to change their mind and forgive you and may your healing be permanent, Amen.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Goodness2021(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Let them bring that girl to me. Odemeje is not God. They sent arrows to that girl.odemeje should go to hell
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Polyglot7pointO: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU
Imagine pastor called u to lead closing prayer. as u dey pray 4 alter u see person unplug ur phone dey go out.watin u go do ?�
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by adm212144: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
booscy:
And you say these people are Christian?

I don't think so.
Lol ....They are Christian if course let’s see what some useless folks will comment here .i know they will never talk and if it’s were to be Muslim they will start attacking us and asking useless and moronic question.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by NonnyDot(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
The lion himself. God has mounted you on a Stand, and no man can stop it. This is a lesson to others. Anything you don't know abt, don't spit rubbish. Now see where it has landed you to. God will continue to make name for himself. May God bless the whole lion family.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by obiekunie2: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nmezor:
Really? Which village is that?

Arondizuogu in imo state.

he called them evil and fetish eople and said their fetish is the reason why they dont progress.

when they now took his insult to thier local shrine and call for justice on his head, he quickly apologized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Then if that is the situation Idumeje or whatever should lay hand on her nx hear her to proof to her he is not fake. This is the opportunity for idumeji to proof to her he is from God failure to do that they should take her to real powerful man of God and God will deliver her all she need is total repentance and submission to Christ.

If talking against idumeji caused the stroke then those atheist God should have killed them all. Those who still insult Jesus should have all die by now. Those who have be insulting TB Joshua etc should have all get stroke ever since.

Ada Jesus I don't know you but give your life to Christ and seek total healing elsewhere under the blood of Jesus. Haberlist can not heal you or be the one mediating in another semi herbalist caused sickness.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
I wish u quick recovery n Divine healing Ma'am
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by West2019(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
obonujoker:
If this is true, take her to the Lord's chosen, and stop wasting time.

Firstly, she must surrender totally and genuinely to Jesus Christ
heaven at last
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

She sadly missed the window. Wetin man no see

Let's hope it's just a mini TIA........
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by alizma: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
I just lost several years of respect that I have for Rita Eduche. Indeed appearance can be deceptive. I find it difficult to believe that Rita just told declared that Ada will never rise from her sick position except she had ever did what the girl previously accused her of. If a Christian speaks in this form then he/she is not worthy of the ame Christian. The name Christian means Christ like and the question here is, will Christ act as she has acted under the same situation? A true Christian obviously know the answer.
I am not in support of whatever Ada may have done to her but Christianity create room for forgiveness especially when God has fight your battle in this form. Except she wants me to believe she has diabolic hands in what Ada is suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm.

/
To forgive is divine. Do you understand the quote?

Rita or Odumeje is not God. So they are under no moral obligations to forgive going by your quote.

\
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Ekwuemechidubem: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
iya which stroke we know how una dey role
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Salem69: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
The God I know does not judge indefinitely..
Ada Jesus and odumeje na stage act b dat
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nmezor(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
obiekunie2:

Arondizuogu in imo state.

he called them evil and fetish eople and said their fetish is the reason why they dont progress.

when they now took his insult to thier local shrine and call for justice on his head, he quickly apologized.
Hmmm,Lolz, I guess he became afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.