Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (32977 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Hugomexis(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by VEXT: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

While some people like the bokoharams and you,are being posses by the demonic spirit of Mohammad..
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Midas01: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Receive sense this beautiful Sunday IJN amen.
Earlystar698:
I don't know why I'm laughing hard typing this,but there's no other demons other than bleeding gender,the children of Jezebel,one question 100 fake answers to give you within a minute.... again and again women are the demons and not guys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by IgboWarlord(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Me and my demons dey even sit down chill with some good w**d and cold drinks..We dey gist,dey plot our next move,the next female we go go destroy her existence..The thing i love about my demons is that they are all chill guys,all of us dey catch the same cruise.New applicant wan join us sef,buh we still dey screen am.. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by neyohh: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Go try and advise the oloshos on Instagram to stop doing nude live videos and see how they'll curse you.

They prefer men who will mislead them, so who is actually possessed? D enablers or the enabled

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Danny50: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Demonic ladies are every where but you hardly see demonic men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by emperordelis(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Are you calling lalasticlala to come and do what. You disgraced yourself here. Because you are the first demon possessed guy we should beware of.

The demon of simping got some firm grip on you. Any opportunity you see is for you to please the ladies.

Be free of the demon of simpleton in the name of Chukwuokikeabiama

Amen!!!!
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by KingLennon(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm.... I thought as much.
The way some of them behave, you'll ask is this really a man?
She's right some men are possessed but women are not saints too.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Go cure yourself. Your iberibe is world class.

I see 1000 demons hovering around you. All gathered from fvcking around.

Recieve Jesus. Olosho no be ur calling daughter of ziongrin, grin

You don't have sense.
Take this 50 kobo and buy one asap

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Walkee: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Which is why when ladies are praying for spirit filled partners, they should be specific on what kinds of spirit. Demons are spirits too
praying to get Bro Jeremiah only to end up with Beelzebub cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2021
christains are amazing creatures, always fighting their shadows all in the name of an imported religion

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Earlystar698(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Midas01:
Receive sense this beautiful Sunday IJN amen.
see this one cheesy
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Faber post=100686400][/quote]

You don't have sense. Tueh
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by blazepascal(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2021
I dont want to be sentimental but the op that posted this is a simp

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Duplexxx: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2021
No be beautiful girls demon dey use pass
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nackzy: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Op Demon possessed girls nko?, cos i met one recently, she almost ruined my life, thank God i was able to escape her snare.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by CHoccolaTE: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Danny50:
Demonic ladies are every where but you hardly see demonic men.

How come men are majority of criminals and killers and rapists?
Na male demonic pass female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by noble2faith(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2021
I think reverse should be the case!
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2021
fabiano09:
christains are amazing creatures, always fighting their shadows all in the name of an imported religion

Let them continue ooo, I wonder why it's believer that has demon in them but not unbelievers,lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Let them continue ooo, I wonder why it's believer that has demon in them but not unbelievers,lol
lol
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2021
As far as u are a Nigerian and in Nigeria... man or woman we all have tens of thousands of demons inside usgrin

Ask Righteousness2 Righteousness89...

Ask Odumeje too

If the president of the federal republic of Nigeria has satan and his Angels living inside of him... what do u think with the rest of us...

grin
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by segun544(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

Oga what we call demons are what you Muslims call Aljanu (in hausa) or Jinn... Qur'an 51:56 Allah says "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me". Notice that Allah even places Jinn before humans, you know why? Yea you guessed right, it's because he placed Jinns above you guys (Muslims ooo).

How do you think those Jinns are worshipping your Allah, they worship him by possessing his slaves (Muslims again), little wonder those Jinns are always tormenting all this Muslim boys and girls all over here.

When those Jinns start tormenting them ehn, even 15 macho men won't be able to hold down a fragile girl of 12 years! And once an Islamic cleric or Alfa starts reciting the Ayah to cast out the Jinn, they are always careful because if the Jinn comes out of the possessed person ears, then the person permanently goes deaf, if it comes out of the eyes, the person permanently goes blind etc.. Is Allah not wonderful!

Before you open your mouth next time to castigate Christians, make sure that your Allah isnt subjecting you to worse punishment.

So whenever you don't have time to worship Allah, you can just beg that Jinn inside you to worship Allah on your behalf!

I hope you get the point now!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Athemisia: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Are you calling lalasticlala to come and do what. You disgraced yourself here. Because you are the first demon possessed guy we should beware of.

The demon of simping got some firm grip on you. Any opportunity you see is for you to please the ladies.

Be free of the demon of simpleton in the name of Chukwuokikeabiama

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Dreadlock69(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Going through all lines I'd tried to understand a Bleep but can't
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Humans don't need any external influence to do evil, when will Nigerian Christians take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming imaginary demons?
thank you.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Demon possessed guys are simps in which the real demon from the female specie like mammy water, karashika possessed them to be mumu just same way Eve who approached the head of demons called Satan possessed Adam.

Next topic please
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by pointstores(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Naww
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Aboguede(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Una no get work for bugu

Na only to dey fuvk like goats grin shocked
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Men dont get possess only women get possess
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by inokia: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

I know you no get life outside social media especially Nairaland like most of you demonic girls. Keep mentioning me, I no get ur time.

Off to Church with my family. Keep on mentioning me okay. Las Las menopause go catch you without husband or pikin. Who want marry demonic olosho?
the demon in you is manifesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.