Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (32981 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by DivineDynamics: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Demons operate everywhere.

Everyone should be on guard - male or female.

With Christ Jesus, we overcome all demonic powers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by bakobenjamin198: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2021
[b]The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ. @[/b] @ bolded. So, what do you have to say about the Bhudists, Muslims, Taoists, Shintoists etc who never gave their lives to Christ let alone whole heatedly and are not possed and would never be possed?
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by PrinceMajestic: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2021
In this 2021 some idiots like this OP will still not have sense. Make better big wood fall on top your dumb head. Stupid fish trying to please over fvked bitches to make them feel good. I'm a proud demon in this regard because the bitches shall worship me forever
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by koyyess: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Op, nice one.

Alot of negroes especially are demon possessed. That is why they keep expecting gullible females to worship them so they can feel good about themselves just like Satan.

Any negroe that demands things the scripture kicks against is demon possessed. Let him go and seek satisfaction from wild animals in the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Great post, OP.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lovelyn451(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2021
sometimes I feel their only purpose on earth is to deceive and destroy ladies, it just adds a feather to their wing...God protect my sisters and daughters from men with evil intentions...Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by bluefilm: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting15:
[s]Yes, many times, the whole conversation about being demon-possessed usually revolve around the female gender due to their dynamic configuration. But you see, even male folks can be influenced by demons. And indeed, many guys out there are living under the influence of foul spirits.There are those whose bodies remain an abode to these demons. Demons, like every other spirits, are usually interested in displaying their features on earth, which can only be possible by possessing a body. That is why you see many people around acting like animals and strangely. It is not them, it is the evil spirit(s) residing in them. Even on the internet, you keep seeing people acting abnormally. They just can't help it.Some demon-possessed folks are outrightly aware they are possessed, while some others go about their daily activities without knowing they are carriers of foul spirits.Being under the influence of demons is even beyond having a demonic spirit inside of you. You should understand that there are more spirits than humans. Hence, there are tons of unseen demons all around at different territories and spheres. These foul spirits put in place frameworks that influences those that come into contact with their area of jurisdiction to act the way they (the demons) desire. [b]The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ.[/b]You know, demon-possessed ladies are usually used by the devil to lure others (particularly men) into sinful stuff so he (the devil) can have the chance to carry out his evil works as written in John 10:10. In the same vein, one of the usefulness of demon possessed guys in the hands of the devil is to use them to lure ladies into sin, ruin their lives, and take them out of the path of God[b]Ladies, there are many demon-possessed guys out there today, being influenced by the devil, on a mission (whether they know it or not) to ruin your life by taking you away from God's Will. The boyfriend or boss that wants to have sex with you or introduce you to something immoral (going against God's commandments) is under the influence of demons. The guy asking you to send your nude pictures or sending you pictures of his private parts on social media, is obviously under the grip of the devil, to pull you into destruction. You think a man ready to spend millions on you just for five minutes sexual pleasure is ordinary? No! The mission is to ruin your life and get you to hell fire[/b]Many ladies, being emotional creatures, always have this deep craving for attention, acceptance and love. And many evil guys keeps taking advantage of this to lure females into moving out of God's Will. They will make it seems like they genuinely care about you, but it's a big lie. If that guy you are with (either as a friend or dating partner) isn't a born again Child of God, expect something nasty from him soon, because only Jesus can help a man to be TRULY responsible.[b]Hence, as a lady, the wisest decision you will make is to have an intimate relationship with God, which is enough to satisfy all your needs (even your deepest emotional and physical needs). The first step is to accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. If you are yet to do this, anywhere you are, simply say these words with sincerity "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life.[/b]Then keep growing in the things of God by studying the Bible, praying, attending a Bible believing Church, etc. With these, it is easier to surround yourself with people (including guys) who are children of God, and you will save yourself the pain that emanates from a relationship with nasty guys.https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/ladies-beware-of-demon-possessed-guys.html?m=1[/s]

Only in Africa.

Africa ndo nu. cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Kingcalls: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

SMH.

Op, thank you for exposing them. I used to wonder why they behave like this. Now I know better.

Give your life to Christ today and be free, Faber.

Demons and possessions is usually associated with ladies.... for every 100 witches , they is just one wizard.... when u hear stories like exorcism Emily rose... u ask the question why wasn't a man the one possessed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Kingcalls: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
inumidun2010:

Really... Do you know Demons love inhabiting Women than Men, Demons majorly posses Men to have a feeling of the features God gave Man(Authority over every Creature) Demons love Women because of the Mystery of Reproduction God gave her, Everything about Women interest Demons... Spirits have easier channels and express their nature easily in Women.. All the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit(Love , Joy, faith, Endurance, hope, Meekness) are names synonymous to Women.... it is not merely a Coincidence

Leave the fool...how many men have u heard that destroyed powerful women...whenever the devil wanna destroy a man , he doesn't possess him, he rather possesses a woman to destroy a nan... y dint he posses Adam, he rather possessed eve to course wahala for adam

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Reex12(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee the op being possessed by demons in the nearest future that is if he is not possessed already self

This I have seen
Guy stop being a fake WANNABE your so fvcking fake...Go and carve your own Niche
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by okunwaye(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
cry
Eroupe and middle east really do africa something.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Reex12(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
sometimes I feel their only purpose on earth is to deceive and destroy ladies, it just adds a feather to their wing...God protect my sisters and daughters from men with evil intentions...Amen
You mean the same way Eve destroyed adam

or

dlilah destroyed samson

or

jezebel destroyed ahab and naboth

or

herods wife and daughter destroyed johnthe baptist
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Go cure yourself. Your iberibe is world class.

I see 1000 demons hovering around you. All gathered from fvcking around.

Recieve Jesus. Olosho no be ur calling daughter of ziongrin, grin
Haha are you referring to daughter of Jezebel grin grin
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

See? Exactly what the op was saying.

The op is right. Some of you men need deliverance.
What happened this days of all sudden, I thought girls like bad boys. I don't get it at all cheesy
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by TheRedpillguy: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Take the Redpill
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Goldenheart(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Those men getting themselves possess are pushi azz niggars wink no cap
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

You are very wrong not some, a lot of us.

Many don't even need deliverance because they are demons themselves. How do you deliver a demon? And you see these idiots calling gentlemen who are not possessed like them simps. Must one be a madman to feel manly?

It's terrible world and its only pointing to the accuracy of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by CodeTemplar: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Which is why when ladies are praying for spirit filled partners, they should be specific on what kinds of spirit. Demons are spirits too

Alcohol. too is spirit.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lovelyn451(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Reex12:
You mean the same way Eve destroyed adam

or

dlilah destroyed samson

or

jezebel destroyed ahab and naboth

or

herods wife and daughter destroyed johnthe baptist
even these women were trying to please men like you, Delilah was working for men, Jezebel wanted to make her angry husband man happy after naboth refused to sell, devil is a man and he tricked eve to disobey God, women are just trapped in this men's world, God help us o,
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You are very wrong not some, a lot of us.

Many don't even need deliverance because they are demons themselves. How do you deliver a demon? And you see these idiots calling gentlemen who are not possessed like them simps. Must one be a madman to feel manly?

It's terrible world and its only pointing to the accuracy of the Bible.

Exactly!

God bless you.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Earlystar698:
I don't know why I'm laughing hard typing this,but there's no other demons other than bleeding gender,the children of Jezebel,one question 100 fake answers to give you within a minute.... again and again women are the demons and not guys. grin grin
Daughters of Jezebel
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Faber:

Go cure yourself. Your iberibe is world class.

I see 1000 demons hovering around you. All gathered from fvcking around.

Recieve Jesus. Olosho no be ur calling daughter of ziongrin, grin

Will you keep quiet!

You are just displaying foolishness upandan young man. Infact I won't contest it if I hear that you inherited it from your dad or mum.

You are all over the thread calling people names for their views. It only shows how poorly raised you are or probably, raised by animals that should have terminated you as a fuetus to save the world from the problem you have become.

Your likes call gentlemen and reasonable guys Simps to feel good just because you are truly demonic.

See! Check my moniker very well. I drive senses into empty demonic skulls like yours and don't care if banned by mods of your like.

Try and get medical help before it's too late. And you are free to reply me as much as you can because I will keep answering you till the two of us a banned.

Nonsense
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Earlier than expected,,,,

The counter-post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

Who doesn't need deliverance ?
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
In this 2021 some idiots like this OP will still not have sense. Make better big wood fall on top your dumb head. Stupid fish trying to please over fvked bitches to make them feel good. I'm a proud demon in this regard because the bitches shall worship me forever

Since you know and admit you are a demon then, there is no need to insult the OP. Free the guy and move one.
Everyone is free to have opinions. He has his, you have yours.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by 99thEnemy(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

It's not as if you are not left out.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

Lol oyibo lol oga oyibo Christianity or church is total opposite to what i grew up with o. Even the prayers self we read it out of a book. But one thing about them is they preach love helping communities etc not like african churches
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2021
segun544:

Oga what we call demons are what you Muslims call Aljanu (in hausa) or Jinn... Qur'an 51:56 Allah says "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me". Notice that Allah even places Jinn before humans, you know why? Yea you guessed right, it's because he placed Jinns above you guys (Muslims ooo).

How do you think those Jinns are worshipping your Allah, they worship him by possessing his slaves (Muslims again), little wonder those Jinns are always tormenting all this Muslim boys and girls all over here.

When those Jinns start tormenting them ehn, even 15 macho men won't be able to hold down a fragile girl of 12 years! And once an Islamic cleric or Alfa starts reciting the Ayah to cast out the Jinn, they are always careful because if the Jinn comes out of the possessed person ears, then the person permanently goes deaf, if it comes out of the eyes, the person permanently goes blind etc.. Is Allah not wonderful!

Before you open your mouth next time to castigate Christians, make sure that your Allah isnt subjecting you to worse punishment.

So whenever you don't have time to worship Allah, you can just beg that Jinn inside you to worship Allah on your behalf!

I hope you get the point now!

You are on point

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Reex12(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
even these women were trying to please men like you, Delilah was working for men, Jezebel wanted to make her angry husband man happy after naboth refused to sell, devil is a man and he tricked eve to disobey God, women are just trapped in this men's world, God help us o,
jezebel was an adulteress and a LovePeddler what good would trying to please your man bring curses on his generation(ahab), the devil used the already possesed jezebel to destroy him or you seem to forget she also was an idolater who killed all the prophets in the kingdom sparing elijah who escaped by a hare's breath

delilah is a typical nigerian woman that would do anything just to get money from men hence she led her husband to the slaughterhouse and married another.

Do you seem to forget solomon the beloved of God whose heart was turned away from God bcus of his wives idol practice?

Anyhow you put it, a woman is always a host of possession to cause mans downfall

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2021
okunwaye:
cry
Eroupe and middle east really do africa something.

I dont know of Europe but Middle East strongly believe in this s h i t too
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol oyibo lol oga oyibo Christianity or church is total opposite to what i grew up with o. Even the prayers self we read it out of a book. But one thing about them is they preach love helping communities etc not like african churches

You are raised a Catholic. You are the ones who read prayers not Christians. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Virginity Vs Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.