Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor (21767 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by NikAustine: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is why Nigeria can't better ppl either argue for evil or argue for ego or for arguments sake.

Every state in the world in every country have internally generated revenue... it may not be feasible to reach presido for now so the quest for accountability can start with States.. .. how much are they generating and how are they spending it? Not just the governor but all state house of assembly members... in fact these are the guy's Nigerians need to hold... president has only an oversight responsibility yet ppl continue to overexpect. But according to newspaper reports, Buhari has failed in security and I agree with their assessment
We will only start holding the governors more when we restructure this country..
and by the way, my state governors built hospitals in many Lgs of the state.. There might not be world class but they're good.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Osek(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to delta state... sometimes I wonder where all the billions allocated to delta state from the oil money goes to... pls someone should name one thing okowa has done... it's simple nothing, udom Emmanuel the governor of akwa ibom na how many head e get

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by ferking(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ben Ajade of cross River State 0/10
The man does not have a clue to make a state work, he is killing cross River State

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by garfield1: 12:57am On Apr 12, 2021
vengertime:
there is only one supreme court governor known in Nigeria. AKA Hopeless Hope

Bayelsa and zamfara governors are also supreme court products
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Coolgent(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2021
BigBashiru:
So we have 36 state governors and no one has received a rating more than 5.....so you can see mr president is not entirely to blame for inefficiencies in the 36 states.... why is there no real working world class hospital in the 36 states?? this is a state government responsibility and not a presidential responsibility....
Kidnapping, Bokoharam, bandits and excessive poverty in the North and you are praising Buhari.
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by omonla10(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Ajibel:

That's the Lagos state law which has been there before he even became the gov of the state. If you have issues with the law, you can go to the court and contest it and it may be repealed in your favor. It's not by just making noise online. Don't follow one way and no one will arrest you not to talk of auctioning your car
do u know I've been directed into a one way by a soldier along with other cars. And we were caught at d end of d road for passing one way.. I paid 25k as bribe that day... My car could have been auctioned for a sin I didn't commit.. That punishment doesn't make sense. Its like a death penalty for stealing 1 bag of cement.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Solsix(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2021
layopampam:
Babajide Sanwo-olu: -ve 5 (minus 5). The man has been commissioning Ambode projects since he became Governor. Not a single project to his name, even EndSARS protest damage he has refused to fix, I don't know what he does with LASG money
Is it better to leave them abandoned??
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Unigrad: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Jeux:
Maybe he did something in ewato in particular but obaseki’s presence in edo central is zero, I don’t know how you got your 8, what he does is cosmetic expansion and redressing of the works done by the previous administration, no major project initiated by his administration has seen the light of the day, if he had continued the urbanization drive of Benin city by the previous administration Benin city would have been a better city now. Why 8 when there’s no major road project, no single flyover despite the increasing vehicular traffic in Benin metropolis, important adjourning roads like the temboga and ewa road are left unattended to, security is zero, if an obaseki can get 8 then how about the likes of Zulum and Umahi who in the normal sense despite their strides are not even supposed to pass 6, what little income are you talking about ? When edo receives the 8th highest federal allocation among 36 states. I would rate obaseki In fairness 3/10
You even tried to give Obaseki 3/10, na 2/10 I give am. He is busy talking and making money through fake Covid 19.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Gburugburu is not bad though....

I like his rural developmental derive.

Everything must not be in Enugu metropolis.
He doesn't owe Enugu workers. There's 13month salary for them sef. Kudos to him.

But then service delivery is average. Na so Rochas build substandard health centres in IMO State but when they shot his son-in-law none of the hospital could treat him. Dey carry him go abroad.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Mekadone: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
The highest in Nigeria. This only shows you are a fools. Reason - as Umahi done beta than Ganduje in every strata of governance ?

I await your response.

nameo:

More like 4/10.

But that is about the highest in Nigeria.

Smdh
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Vultron101:
Bloody Liar Edo State that I live in Edo State that no street light is functioning as at now it is only 10% of the roads in Edo that are motor able, all the project Oshiomhole started has been abandoned by him all the project we are still seeing I Edo today were the ones done by Oshiomhole. I believe you were paid by a politician to keep hyping Obaseki in every social media. Anybody that think am lying should visit Edo State Edo state is one of the Ugliest, dirtiest and undeveloped state in the Entire South South. Na Thunder go fire your head for this lie wey you dey talk here fool. A normal human that stay in Edo State will rate Obaseki performance below 4/10 not social media hypers like you.

Deadbody, U don't need to insult ur head. Curse not the anointed. Nor be everybody Dem de curse for social media so that ur life nor go pieces pass this. Obaseki is a great governor..it's my opinion. I can never change it. Is it Obaseki that tarred Okabare road, amagba road that was sinking cars for decades? St. Saviour Road that was burying cars? Then dumez road..all the inner roads? Not to talk of ugbowo roads..is it the high court complex? Secretariat buildings nko? That was abandoned since 1975? Go to Ekpoma. Go to uromi...go to ologbo..u keep visiting. Is it the Edo that people abandoned in the 80's and 90's? Obaseki that is employing people. Make u fear God o. Dead body.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2021
gregyboy:

Shut up, edo state as a whole is a mess

Benin city is worse, we dont have gra's anymore, ring road is a shadow of itsformer self

You need to keep shut

Obaseki is - 0/10

Indomitable...when Dem born u to take compare? Shut up

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
shut the hell up

Na Lucky Igbinedion fit una .. wen collect all edo money and did nothing. U can never please human beings. Wicked lots
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
AceRoyal:

You're absolutely spot on!
He's not perfect but he's exceptional.
Silent but hardworking.
He has vision and is a very good leader!
Politics aside, he's doing very well.

God bless u for the truth. .. I have Uncles and aunts who relocated back to Edo and they are doing well. Obaseki made a law against land grabbing and made c of o easy to obtain. Why are these people always against the man.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by WorkDesQ: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Osek:
Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to delta state... sometimes I wonder where all the billions allocated to delta state from the oil money goes to... pls someone should name one thing okowa has done... it's simple nothing, udom Emmanuel the governor of akwa ibom na how many head e get

I keep telling people the same thing but they use ethnic leanings to cover it up. Delta doesn't have good leadership. Smile as ABC.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mekadone:
The highest in Nigeria. This only shows you are a fools. Reason - as Umahi done beta than Ganduje in every strata of governance ?

I await your response.

I think your problem is English language.

You are certainly challenged with the language. If not, maybe you would have understood what "about the highest" mean and would have seen that your intervention was as unnecessary
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by gregyboy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zetty177x:

Indomitable...when Dem born u to take compare? Shut up

Stop praising mediocrity because he tarred your road, using thst to buy una conscience

Oga benin city and edo state is a mess oshiomole did way better than obaseki, because he didnt tarred you guys road doesn't mean he wasnt better than obaseki, the works oshiomole did obseki abandon it and started is own, different one

I cant really have this discussion with you
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Mekadone: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
If English language is indeed a challenge, that is no crime nor is it a measure of intelligence. It is just a language.

When Umahi is awarded 4/10 n you claim that is about the highest any of the failed governors scored, does that not imply he did beta than the rest which is what my intervention is countering be I know for a fact Ganduje outperformed Umahi in every ramifications of governance ?

Many of you foolish Igbos are quick to shout English as if the language can replace logical reasoning ? In any case, if i have challenges with the language trust me buddie your papa no hear write or speak better English than I do. That is a fact you can take to the bank anytime anyday. So make we no even talk go your own amateur side, you be learner.

To reiterate my point there is no way Umahi would score higher in any sphere of governance when compared to Ganduje. In terms of quality n quantity of project delivered Umahi is a learner when Ganduje is mentioned. I had similar conversation with many of your leading tribesmen on NL n they all end up admitting when I rolled out list of solid project completed by Ganduje.

That didn't stop them wailing that he did beta because he hard more resources but like we all know we ain't debating resources to project delivery. Should you be interested in that I will gladly wcome a debate showing how Ganduje delivered more quality project and will do beta if he had governored Ebonyi even with lesser funds.

There is no state in Nigeria that can not accomplish the massive interchange Ghana celebrated days back but greed will not allow Nigeria politicians accomplish. The only person doing anything close among the crop of governors ruling the state now is Ganduje. The others are just looting, that include each n every of your igbo governors.

nameo:

I think your problem is English language.

You are certainly challenged with the language. If not, maybe you would have understood what "about the highest" mean and would have seen that your intervention was as unnecessary
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mekadone:
If English language is indeed a challenge, that is no crime nor is it a measure of intelligence. It is just a language.

When Umahi is awarded 4/10 n you claim that is about the highest any of the failed governors scored, does that not imply he did beta than the rest which is what my intervention is countering be I know for a fact Ganduje outperformed Umahi in every ramifications of governance ?

Many of you foolish Igbos are quick to shout English as if the language can replace logical reasoning ? In any case, if i have challenges with the language trust me buddie your papa no hear write or speak better English than I do. That is a fact you can take to the bank anytime anyday. So make we no even talk go your own amateur side, you be learner.

To reiterate my point there is no way Umahi would score higher in any sphere of governance when compared to Ganduje. In terms of quality n quantity of project delivered Umahi is a learner when Ganduje is mentioned. I had similar conversation with many of your leading tribesmen on NL n they all end up admitting when I rolled out list of solid project completed by Ganduje.

That didn't stop them wailing that he did beta because he hard more resources but like we all know we ain't debating resources to project delivery. Should you be interested in that I will gladly wcome a debate showing how Ganduje delivered more quality project and will do beta if he had governored Ebonyi even with lesser funds.

There is no state in Nigeria that can not accomplish the massive interchange Ghana celebrated days back but greed will not allow Nigeria politicians accomplish. The only person doing anything close among the crop of governors ruling the state now is Ganduje. The others are just looting, that include each n every of your igbo governors.

Again, if after nudging you, you still do not understand (and unfortunately you actually have no clue) the meaning of "about the highest", you actually are seriously challenged in English Language. And that is a big thing. Afterall, you were taught in that language(my assumption sef).

PS: Ganduje is a common thief!!! Was he not the chap caught taking dollars shamelessly in his babariga? This has little to do with what you think we have been talking about, but i just had to put it out there. I cannot think about him without thinkinv about that episode. It sums him up!!!
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OVB123: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
hustla:
Ogun State

1/10

Terrible governor

Same as this new Lagos governor, 2/10
Useless Governor..... Nothing to show for almost 2 years now. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OVB123: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Jeux:
Maybe he did something in ewato in particular but obaseki’s presence in edo central is zero, I don’t know how you got your 8, what he does is cosmetic expansion and redressing of the works done by the previous administration, no major project initiated by his administration has seen the light of the day, if he had continued the urbanization drive of Benin city by the previous administration Benin city would have been a better city now. Why 8 when there’s no major road project, no single flyover despite the increasing vehicular traffic in Benin metropolis, important adjourning roads like the temboga and ewa road are left unattended to, security is zero, if an obaseki can get 8 then how about the likes of Zulum and Umahi who in the normal sense despite their strides are not even supposed to pass 6, what little income are you talking about ? When edo receives the 8th highest federal allocation among 36 states. I would rate obaseki In fairness 3/10
U have hit the nail on d head.
I don't like obaseki administration at all.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Mekadone: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2021
And the emboldened can be described as writing in English ? Your English teacher deserve to be shot dead.

nameo:

Again, if after nudging you, you still do not understand (and unfortunately you actually have no clue) the meaning of "about the highest", you actually are seriously challenged in English Language. And that is a big thing. Afterall, you were taught in that language(my assumption sef).

Ganduje a common agreed, so why not compare the quality n number of projects the common thief accomplished with the saint from Alaigbo who do not steal yet have no notable project to show ?

It is a shame you are working extra time to not go down the part of comparing projects completed by the best governor in Alaigbo with a mere common thief in Ganduje. I thought your Igbo father brags about flaunting what you have or did Umahi projects just evaporated overnight ?

I am here to ensure you do not turn this conversation into a tirade. Let your father call me anytime any Igbo governor build anything the standard of the attached project

nameo:

PS: Ganduje is a common thief!!! Was he not the chap caught taking dollars shamelessly in his babariga? This has little to do with what you think we have been talking about, but i just had to put it out there. I cannot think about him without thinkinv about that episode. It sums him up!!!

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2021
gregyboy:

Stop praising mediocrity because he tarred your road, using thst to buy una conscience

Oga benin city and edo state is a mess oshiomole did way better than obaseki, because he didnt tarred you guys road doesn't mean he wasnt better than obaseki, the works oshiomole did obseki abandon it and started is own, different one

I cant really have this discussion with you

80,000 extra people voted for Obaseki...they collected money from APC n voted PDP. Did u vote that day? Are u from Edo? Obaseki is loved I beg. Don't say common road that he tarred. It's not common. When u a tar a road, u create development,u create opportunities... indirectly or directly..why are people angry Twitter headquarters is in Ghana ? Don't u know any improvement on land or property or businesses brought in creates more wealth? More opportunities? It creates jobs...

I will give u example, by Obaseki doing that lengthy amagba road..many people started developing their lands, and this create jobs for bricklayers, plumbers, more tenants will area..more Keke will be bought..more coca cola companies will go there to supply their goods..pure water companies..u name it .same with Okabare off sapele road..did u pass pz Road before? Did u pass amagba road? Did u pass St savior road? Do u know Obaseki has employed so many people? In this Buhari time? When other states are dying of hunger..it isn't too bad for Edo

Lucky Igbinedion has an estate at Etete he didn't do the road. Obaseki did the road ..go there now, u will send Lucky proudly displaying his sign post on the road reading 'Lucky Igbinedion Avenue'.. Obaseki has done a lot for Edo State. Oshiomole to me didn't do much. It's my opinion...apart from renovating schools. . Oshiomole stepped on toes...he was autocratic in his second term...

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OVB123: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Vultron101:
Bloody Liar Edo State that I live in Edo State that no street light is functioning as at now it is only 10% of the roads in Edo that are motor able, all the project Oshiomhole started has been abandoned by him all the project we are still seeing I Edo today were the ones done by Oshiomhole. I believe you were paid by a politician to keep hyping Obaseki in every social media. Anybody that think am lying should visit Edo State Edo state is one of the Ugliest, dirtiest and undeveloped state in the Entire South South. Na Thunder go fire your head for this lie wey you dey talk here fool. A normal human that stay in Edo State will rate Obaseki performance below 4/10 not social media hypers like you.
Well said my dear. The man is a complete failure. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OVB123: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Zetty177x:

God bless u for the truth. .. I have Uncles and aunts who relocated back to Edo and they are doing well. Obaseki made a law against land grabbing and made c of o easy to obtain. Why are these people always against the man.
My Oga his administration is nothing to write home about. Whenever it rains in Benin City, the state is always unmotorable.
Infact, he is a collosal failure.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mekadone:
And the emboldened can be described as writing in English ? Your English teacher deserve to be shot dead.

Ganduje a common agreed, so why not compare the quality n number of projects the common thief accomplished with the saint from Alaigbo who do not steal yet have no notable project to show ?

It is a shame you are working extra time to not go down the part of comparing projects completed by the best governor in Alaigbo with a mere common thief in Ganduje. I thought your Igbo father brags about flaunting what you have or did Umahi projects just evaporated overnight ?

I am here to ensure you do not turn this conversation into a tirade. Let your father call me anytime any Igbo governor build anything the standard of the attached project

Who told you am from the SouthEast?

What it what this was about?

I heard bigots have small-sized brains
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by prof2007: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

see below the results of the survey:

OVERALL APPROVAL RATING OF NIGERIAN GOVERNORS
AS AT PAGE 12 (after the post by nameo at 12:21pm On Apr 13)

STATE RATING
Gombe NO VOTES
Katsina NO VOTES
Sokoto NO VOTES
Yobe NO VOTES
Zamfara NO VOTES
Niger 0%
Taraba 0%
Abia 3%
Benue 3%
Plateau 6%
Ogun 7%
Enugu 10%
Cross River 13%
Imo 13%
Kogi 16%
Osun 23%
Ekiti 29%
Kwara 30%
Lagos 30%
Edo 31%
Oyo 33%
Anambra 34%
Akwa Ibom 38%
Ondo 38%
Delta 39%
Bayelsa 43%
Rivers 49%
FCT Abuja 50%
Adamawa 50%
Jigawa 50%
Kano 56%
Kaduna 59%
Nasarawa 63%
Kebbi 70%
Borno 73%
Bauchi 75%
Ebonyi 76%
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Positivepoint(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Niger state

Governor Sani bello

Oxford dictionary need to replace the word failure with his name.

Rating = negative infinity/10
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OVB123: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
gregyboy:

Shut up, edo state as a whole is a mess

Benin city is worse, we dont have gra's anymore, ring road is a shadow of itsformer self

You need to keep shut

Obaseki is - 0/10
Thank you for telling him the truth. Since obaseki was sworned in he has done nothing to improved the lives of the people. The state is in total shamble.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by sherlock229(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigeria is a mess , let's start by choking this governors an force them to do their job instead of Buhari ,Buhari every day. These miscreants are even worst than Buhari
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by edwardhd: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
I feel there are many reasons to conduct online sweepstake surveys. One of the best things is we can get genuine feedback about the store's performance. Likewise, Home Depot collects feedback through homedepotsurvey.org to know what satisfies its customers more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub / Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.