Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" (21676 Views)

2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by seyz91(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
cheesy abi
Juliusmalema:
We have been hearing that since 1999

Nothing new
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Skillsnigeria: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Depressed101: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Maduka just surround himself with scammers and praise singers...as the good book says, a fool and his money are easily separated.
he is a good man, but knows little about politics, and has not seen the test of time, he might fail on his first try. i see him coming back in yes to come

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Incognito403:
Scammer-toosky people.

See them flocking around a politician for peanuts.

If it were to be another region this thread would have gone from wail to wailer and even wailest.

Shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Buhari talk pass that
AlexReports:
PDP Set To Takeover Anambra State As Maduka Submits Governorship Form Amidst Glitz And Hopes

Okosisi Orumba, Dr. Godwin Maduka, a leading governorship aspirant in the forthcoming Anambra State gubernatorial election under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has submitted his form amidst glitz and hopes.

Maduka who made a historic entrant at the office of PDP Secretariat in Abuja in company of large number of supporters from the State disclosed that with the recent submission of his form at the Party Headquarters in Abuja, it has become imminent that his visionary mandates will lead him through victory at the forthcoming Governorship Elections in Anambra State holding on the 26th of November in the state.

In what seem like a carnival and mini campaign approach, an eye witness account stated that Maduka supporters crowded the PDP Secretariat, chanting their undying support for their next Governor.
The source also disclosed that supporters are of the opinion that Dr. Godwin Maduka has the capacity, exposure and most receptive mandates to takeover Anambra State with the extensive political structure of PDP in the State if given the ticket.

Recall that in recent time, Maduka has made himself massively visible at most social functions and launch of developmental projects in Anambra State where he reiterates his burning ambition and passion to put Anambra in a new picture of developments.

Fielding questions from journalists, Maduka assured the people of Anambra State of his advanced developmental visions in education, job opportunities through integrated exploration of technology, improved welfarism for Public service workers and amongst other prospective strategies to ensure that Anambra State becomes better and greater.

In a review on his profile, especially as a grassroot mobilizer, philanthropist and particularly a triple Professor of Medicine, Maduka stands out, and has made several outstanding feats that include building and refurbishing of school buildings, religions centers, medical center, establishment of a foundation which initiated support for widows, empowerment programs for youths and other initiatives for entrepreneurs in the state.

However, sampled opinions from the people of Anambra State indicate that they have resolved, with several decisions being taken by a myriad of socio-political groups that it's time for the People's Democratic Party to takeover leadership for sustainable development and responsive governance in Anambra state.

They also stated that it is time for the people of Anambra State to weigh their options, whether their lives have improved in the previous years, economy or security has improved, including health system, educational system among other things.

They resolved that having weighed the options it is an obvious yearning of the electorates to have a good government under PDP with Dr. Godwin Maduka as the flag bearer.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/04/guber-2021-pdp-set-to-takeover-anambra.html?m=1
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by BruncleZuma: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Depressed101:
he is a good man, but knows little about politics, and has not seen the test of time, he might fail on his first try. i see him coming back in yes to come
That is the problem, most of those endearing themselves to him are known leeches and sabos. Best of lucks to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by laiperi: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maduka and Soludo should not be contesting against one another. They are both good, not only for Anambra but as good examples for Africans.

As much as I fear for their lives in the midst of bandit politicians, we cannot all sit on our hands and let only bandit politheifians rule.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by tonyashburton: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na still AlexReports go report say Soludo win election for November.
All I see around Maduka are political lightweights and hungry praise singers.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Incognito403: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
Shut down angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maduka the game changer!! I'm a witness to his numerous developmental efforts
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by kenyguy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Una weldone ooo
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Burruchaga71(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maduka is a great candidate but APGA bu nke anyi... Hooohaaa.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Incognito403:

Shut down angry
Shut up angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Reference(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nothing new

Don't mind them.
Always shallow on detail of how to.
They all want to learn on the job.
I will, I will is the bastion of an infantile democracy. And the people grounded in sentiment will not push for working plans.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anambra is APGA! Soludo Kpomkwem #SoludoFanzClub
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Duplexxx: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
All we want is peace in nigeria putting hands together to tackle poverty away from Nigeria

After dem don elect you put there na you will change to become Satan, those people running here and there for you na will na turn your enemies

Is why never support politicians neither me voting for them

They are all looters

I mean Thief
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Micval: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
tonyashburton:
Na still AlexReports go report say Soludo win election for November.
All I see around Maduka are political lightweights and hungry praise singers.

You got your analysis right, this man has the first huddle to scale through which is his party primary, and with people flocking around him, they are serious political lightweight
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
If this man win, expect Alex report to be his commissioner... Alex report onye oti mpku
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nothing new
nobody in west has done what this man single handedly did for his community, even your ikoyi criminal okporo eyes tinubu can do it for Lagos state he has been milking since 90AD
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by matm: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Apga is still d way for Anambra people.U won't understand until you get to other states and see how workers suffer due to backlog of unpaid salaries.In those states,building of infrastructure is story for d gods,for how will I expect a govt. dt can pay ordinary basic salaries to build infrastructure.Anambrarians! don't vote any candidate dt has godfather or u will go back to mbadinuju's era.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by tnerro1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
The only competitive government election in Nigeria, the rest are handled by godfathers

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Cmanforall: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
APGA, PDP Anambra candidates look credible
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Incognito403:
Scammer-toosky people.

See them flocking around a politician for peanuts.

If it were to be another region this thread would have gone from wail to wailer and even wailest.

thanks for your contribution. you have gotten the attention you wanted.

oya vamoose
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by lastempero: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
This man money go reduce by 40% after this election.
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vaccin3:

Both are trash

the amount of money dr maduka has given away (without touching politics money) your father couldn't do it in two lifetimes

so what does that make him..less than trash?
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Maduka just surround himself with scammers and praise singers...as the good book says, a fool and his money are easily separated.

abeg tell us what YOU have done for your community in your own small way.

no be just to turn critic online
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Mutemenot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He will.

But Soludo is a more complete administrator.

The people surrounding soludo are the same people that worked with Obiano, they made Anambra look like a state without a government ..If Soludo comes in, whatever plans he has must be thwarted
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

There's an addage from my side that says a liar after deceiving himself will think he has successfully deceived others not knowing he is fooling himself grin

See as he's feigning humility now.let his hands touch what he's looking for then you will see the real him grin

do your research first then speak. it will make you look less ignorant.

A man that takes care of his community by himself n you're online blabbing rubbish.

Can't he keep reinvesting the money he already "touched" to get to whatever stupendous level you think he's seeking?

Last time I checked, there's no guarantee that after spending his wealth to help his community, he'll be elected.

But to a common sense man like myself, it shows me his heart
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by caugann(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anambra parading quality men every election period and Imo State have nothing to show....Imo should borrow the loser in Anambra election or better anambra should colonize Imo for 8years and teach them good governance.....

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
chatinent:
Very boring.

If I gave you 100yrs to find a non family member that will take a bullet for you, year 101 you'll still be searching.

That boring man has changed lives. Respect it
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Maduka is a great candidate but APGA bu nke anyi... Hooohaaa.

This is like marrying a woman only because your parents approved. Doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly / El-Rufai And Buratai Pray With Injured Soldiers At Army Reference Hospital (Pics / 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.