Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" (21682 Views)

2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Springboot: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alexreports don hit jackpot
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by slipperyanus07: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
somebody should tell ArexReport that this is not a beauty peagnat show sadsomebody should tell ArexReport that this is not a beauty peagnat show
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Uthred: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Soludo we know Maduka potential disaster

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by crackhouse(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
I wonder who's deceiving this man...
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Heffalump(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He will.

But Soludo is a more complete administrator.

Then let Sludo go for presidency, after all it's Igbo's turn to be president.
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Heffalump(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He will.

Then let Sludo go for presidency, after all it's Igbo's turn to be president.
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Fooolishbuharri: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He will.

Soludo is being propped by isi shampoo to hide all his misdeeds. On that basis alone, Soludo is already compromised I don't think he's the right candidate to move Anambra forward. That said, may the people win!
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
/
Let the best man win.

Why are PDP political heavyweights not identifying publicly with Dr. Maduka? It calls for concern. It is always Alex and his band of hirelings that surround him.

Dr. Ngige and Sullivan Chime were Governors who changed the landscape of their respective states without a history of building up their communities before becoming governors.

Who go work go work. A good governor is a good administrator not a successful businessman. Ask Okorocha.

/

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by TotoGame(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dr.maduka is a good man but he's still new in politics....

PDP won't even give him the ticket cus If they do ....Prof. Soludo of APGA will defeat him mercilessly

I think Sen. Ekwunife has a better chance of winning than maduka
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Obdk: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
He won't get PDP ticket.. He just joined PDP, he cant get d ticket ahead of loyal party members.. Who re bigger and more experienced
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Obdk: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Let the best man win.

Why are PDP political heavyweights not identifying publicly with Dr. Maduka? It calls for concern. It is always Alex and his band of hirelings that surround him.

Dr. Ngige and Sullivan Chime were Governors who changed the landscape of their respective states without a history of building up their communities before becoming governors.

Who go work go work. A good governor is a good administrator not a successful businessman. Ask Okorocha.

/

PDP dont have a candidate yet.
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by LCling: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Chai wen I see anambra candidates I feel cush . Imagine if they borrow imo one. Even the least der is a glory to imo.
Meanwhile all are technocrats in their fields .
But I don't like most doctors in Nigeria politics,
Ngige,okowa etc so
I love continuity of Peter obi legacy,
I don't want apga the only Igbo party to go
I want to see what dis soludo can offer I have read his impressive CBN roles
I think anambra is best at soludo. Bt sometimes leadership qualities could be inborn who knows if the others got d DNA. Fair chance brother s u all are best

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Olukat:
I visited his hometown and was surprised how this man changed the face of his community.
Anambra is lucky to have such sound minded man running for Governor!
I know also Prof. Soludo is a great man but he has been around Nigerian politics for too long...ona know na shocked shocked
Let Anambra people take a break from the cock party and solidify their progress with this outstanding man.
I am not Anambarian but that state is so blessed.

Soludo/maduka ticket might be good. Lol
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Olukat(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
jaxxy:

Soludo/maduka ticket might be good. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by mrwonlasewonie: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

do your research first then speak. it will make you look less ignorant.

A man that takes care of his community by himself n you're online blabbing rubbish.

Can't he keep reinvesting the money he already "touched" to get to whatever stupendous level you think he's seeking?

Last time I checked, there's no guarantee that after spending his wealth to help his community, he'll be elected.

But to a common sense man like myself, it shows me his heart
another of his many minions helping his OGA brand his image grin

Anyway I understand,you must work for your salary grin

But thank God you used the word INVEST grin

so he's doing COMMUNITY investing SO AS TO earn the gullible people's vote grin

By giving them ₦10 and collecting ₦500 in return grin

We understand grin

Continue grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Stallione(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Thank u very much doc,but wait after 8yrs again,dats if u can wait oo!!
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
another of his many minions helping his OGA brand his image grin

Anyway I understand,you must work for your salary grin

But thank God you used the word INVEST grin

so he's doing COMMUNITY investing SO AS TO earn the gullible people's vote grin

By giving them ₦10 and collecting ₦500 in return grin

We understand grin

Continue grin

Your comedy routine needs work guy
Pipe down when bill paying adults are engaged
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by ThatFairGuy1: 3:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you saying that Maduka can not do a good job if elected?
Maduka or Tinubu?
Are you sure you're not mistaking angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by VictorUSA(m): 3:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Even if he wins, he`ll disappoint these noise makers calling themselves his supporters.
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Fahdiga(m): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Maduka or Tinubu?
Are you sure you're not mistaking angry
Effect of drinking Burukutu
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Effect of drinking Burukutu
It should be Tinubu since Tinubu is you and your People's problem hence his name never cease from your mouth
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Fahdiga(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

It should be Tinubu since Tinubu is you and your People's problem hence his name never cease from your mouth
Have you ever seen me mention Tinubu since I joined nairaland?
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by mrwonlasewonie: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ikinternational:

Your comedy routine needs work guy
Pipe down when bill paying adults are engaged
will you drop your mummy's phone and go and do your school assignment you this kid before I flog your head
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
will you drop your mummy's phone and go and do your school assignment you this kid before I flog your head

nah..not this one either. but keep pushing.
if comedy is not for you try cross dressing. i hear the business is booming
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by planetx13: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
FrankBass281:
Facebook accounts for sale
Note you send money before I send details

Will you use escrow?
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by mrwonlasewonie: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ikinternational:

nah..not this one either. but keep pushing.
if comedy is not for you try cross dressing. i hear the business is booming
you this little kid you no dey hear word Abi? Until you spoil your mummy's phone

I'm sure she Will flog that your sturborn head that don't use to hear word.plus you will need to explain to your mummy where you learnt cross dressing from tongue

Wannabe princess of Africa tongue
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Ikinternational: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you this little kid you no dey hear word Abi? Until you spoil your mummy's phone

I'm sure she Will flog that your sturborn head that don't use to hear word.plus you will need to explain to your mummy where you learnt cross dressing from tongue

Wannabe princess of Africa tongue

ehh....lukewarm
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by Rugaria: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
horsepower102:
Anambra is very lucky to have two good major candidates. Soludo and Maduka
Ngige saved Anambra..
Take a look at my Imo state to see what happens when crooks handover to crooks
Re: Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" by OutisComputers7: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Benefits of marrying a smart woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.