Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill (485 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
*Hustle every ounce of my being until i'm sure of covering up financially for the generations coming from me.

*Tear every p***y i come across with no remorse and dump the vagina person like the useless and worthless pieces of trash that they all are.

*When the time is right, i go to malaysia or india to hire an egg donor agency, donate my simen, request for a baby boy, get a baby in 9 months and pay them off for their services so i don't have to entangle myself with a b***h for the exact same reason and put my life and everything i've worked for in danger!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by mosdii(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2021
MGTOW is the way cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2021
mosdii:
Preach It!

2 Likes

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2021
All these incels from broken homes spewing nonsense here grin grin grin
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
All these incels from broken homes spewing nonsense here grin grin grin
If you are not from a broken home it means your father is/was a simp and your mother ie lying or have lied to you all your life into believing that she is spotless.

4 Likes

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
If you are not from a broken home it means your father is/was a simp and your mother ie lying or have lied to you all your life into believing that she is spotless.
grin grin grin
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Lordcassy: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
*Hustle every ounce of my being until i'm sure of covering up financially for the generations coming from me.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Modern women are toxic and most men are oblivious to this, I could go on into details as to why marriage is toxic now but I don't want to be called misogynistic.. THE FUTURE IS FEMALE they say..��.. I actually think when men head start rebooting, in the very far future artificial women are going to be created, with artificial womb. She can cook, clean, does not nag and does not age... slowly men will make women go extinct..

it's far fetch you say, OK do an experiment ask any guy, If he would like a world where he can design his own type of women with any skin colour and has the options for reproduction until when he is ready and he order as much as he wants. believe or not there works already at hand.

THE FUTURE IS NOT FEMALE, THE FUTURE BELONG TO DOES IT HAS ALWAYS BELONG TO SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HUMAN EVOLUTION... THE DOMINANT ONES..

4 Likes

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
mosdii:

1 Like

Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by johnkey: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
you're giving me ideas
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Polynek(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
mosdii:
Bro abeg wat is d Full meaning of MGTOW
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Cerebellum: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
This Oponu OP just typed like no be a female specie born am

Therefore, OP is a fooll
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by mosdii(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Polynek:
Bro abeg wat is d Full meaning of MGTOW

Men Going Their Own Way
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cerebellum:
This Oponu OP just typed like no be a female specie born am

Therefore, OP is a fooll
shey you think sey i like am as i commot for that hoe p***y?? Na everyday i dey regret am bro! e for better if na inside lab dem create me i swear!

My mama na olosho!
Re: My Ambitions As A M.G.T.O.W - Redpill by Polynek(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
mosdii:

Men Going Their Own Way
Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Random Yet, Romantic Gifts You Can Give Your Would-be Spouse On Your Wedding / Follow For Follow On Instagram,i Normally Post Romantic Pictures / Dumb Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.