Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? (667 Views)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This? / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? by Champora: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello everyone, please I want to know what areas in Uyo have the most constant power supply and also have a very safe/serene environment.

What's your top 3?
Re: Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2021
I just moved to Uyo as a corp member...where I stay in William bassey street has atleast 20hours a day.but that's just in my street,the rest of the neighborhood doesn't seem to have the same.

1 Like

Re: Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? by Champora: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
slowpoison1:
I just moved to Uyo as a corp member...where I stay in William bassey street has atleast 20hours a day.but that's just in my street,the rest of the neighborhood doesn't seem to have the same.

Wow that's amazing and it's very close to the NYSC Secretariat too.
Re: Which Areas In Uyo, Akwa-ibom Have The Most Constant Electricity Supply? by Exchanger101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello

Did you apply for a tourist or student turkey visa?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 3 Bedrooms Bungalow With Excellent Facilities. At Jericho Extension. / Virgin Land In Iyana-isashi, Near Lagos State University At Affordable Price / 2 Bedroom, Yet To Be Completed Is Urgently Up For Sale, Bayeku Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.