Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,262 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Belong No Where - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Belong No Where (91 Views)

Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties / Monotheism, Atheism, Polytheism, Or Omnism? Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belong No Where by achanyaene: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2021
Whenever, you feel like you don’t belong anywhere. Remember, that you belong to one of the largest communities on earth. A brotherhood birthed by blood, where everyone is accepted as they are and nurtured towards maturity.
Don’t allow the devil convince you are not accepted anywhere.
In this community:
1. You can be yourself
2. You don’t have to distance yourself for fear of rejection
3. The leader of these group knows you by name despite the population.
Stop that fear of rejection for it is keeping you from maximizing your full potential.
Remind yourself daily that God knows you and accepts you.
How beautiful it is to know that you are the beloved of the father.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / "Behold, The Veil Of The Temple Was Rent In Twain From The Top To The Bottom." / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday April 21, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.