Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? (3982 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / White Garment Church Choristers Kissing Inside Church Compound (VIDEO) / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Mosesvic11(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Some of them are extremely gorgeous and have good heart too. I can even marry anyone of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Wemzzy007(f): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2021
But what is the meaning of candles you guys do light always?

The candle symbolizes light in the darkness of life especially individual life.
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
One burn rainbow candle on top my head "them write for the candle I'll never get over you"
Mumu me still ask what religion she told me Muslim and celestial still knowing how it will end I still end
Only one month two weeks was enough for her to damage my reasoning ,brain, emotion ,just like a player fall from the sky lighting and thunder followed

I then switched so gather around I'll tell you tales about my fears ,my flaws and doubt and the hole I feel into.

I can never trust a ho' again no no no
Run on me load it up and then I let it go
40 give a nigga kiss like a mistletoe
Only take one shot bitch i aint missing ho

Shot my shot with any bitch but I ain't missing ho
I may love her when her Bleep her I won't miss her though
All the lies that she told to my earlobe
In her eyes I'm still her hero

So for celestial Bleep and go them wicked grin
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
It was, lol.
of course smiley
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Is madness your first name or surname ?
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Ayo2004: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
merieam16:
and other denomination? guess they are virgins
Cele girl spotted!
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by merieam16(f): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
Cele girl spotted!
Answer d question
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Ayo2004: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2021
merieam16:
Answer d question
They are not virgins but celestial girls show advance hoe characteristics
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by merieam16(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

They are not virgins but celestial girls show advance hoe characteristics
so u mean those road side prostitute or hoes generally are all celestial girls?
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by dom80: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Dreadlock69:
One burn rainbow candle on top my head "them write for the candle I'll never get over you"
Mumu me still ask what religion she told me Muslim and celestial still knowing how it will end I still end
Only one month two weeks was enough for her to damage my reasoning ,brain, emotion ,just like a player fall from the sky lighting and thunder followed

I then switched so gather around I'll tell you tales about my fears ,my flaws and doubt and the hole I feel into.

Shot my shot with any bitch but I ain't missing ho
I may love her when her Bleep her I won't miss her though
All the lies that she told to my earlobe
In her eyes I'm still her hero

So for celestial Bleep and go them wicked grin

what is this one even saying self?
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Ayo2004: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
merieam16:
so u mean those road side prostitute or hoes generally are all celestial girls?
U obviously are finding ways to say something else..nobody said the prostitutes are all celestial girls,I just stated they show hoe characteristics
Also,road side prostitutes don't hide themselves but the cele girls hide it like die grin

If you are not one of them,you are among the rare ones among them but it doesn't change the fact that most of them are hoeloshos in disguise and If you are one of them,who am I to judge �
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by pointblank247(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Wemzzy007:
What's wrong with white garment church.....I can't deny my church, its either u stay or u go......any big deal?
nice one dear. It's white garment for me any day

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by merieam16(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

U obviously are finding ways to say something else..nobody said the prostitutes are all celestial girls,I just stated they show hoe characteristics
Also,road side prostitutes don't hide themselves but the cele girls hide it like die grin

If you are not one of them,you are among the rare ones among them but it doesn't change the fact that most of them are hoeloshos in disguise and If you are one of them,who am I to judge �
I'm not trying to say something,i just ask a simple question ND u wrote this whole epistle.lolzz well na u sabi.I thing am sure of is that u are not better off than them

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Ayo2004: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
merieam16:
I'm not trying to say something,i just ask a simple question ND u wrote this whole epistle.lolzz well na u sabi.I thing am sure of is that u are not better off than them
Sounds like something someone who has nothing to say would say
Never said I was better,just said most of them are hoes but here u are turning yourself to their attorney

Have a nice day!
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by merieam16(f): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

Sounds like something someone who has nothing to say would say
Never said I was better,just said most of them are hoes but here u are turning yourself to their attorney

Have a nice day!
lolz...let me even ask you this last question, Hw many of them av u met sef to av such mind set
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
tnerro1:

If she likes you , she will go diabolical to keep you. If you offend her, she will go diabolical to get back at you
I don't know if this is true. But, white garment people, come and confirm this, could you.
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
general111:
grin ;Dmy brother was liking a girl, but he didnt know she was a white garmenter.
The day he found out, he started hiding from her, because he knew he was going to cheat on her if they entered into a relationship.
And if you cheat on a white garmenter, my brother, them go light candle for your head oh. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
That's the thing. Person body no go check until he see something.
If person b Muslim and I no know, I go de gist normal with am, until I know.
If person b girl and I no know, I go sit down comfortable with am, until I turn to the person's side.
If person b gay and I no know, we go de do things normal, until I know.
The question is what is humanity?
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mosesvic11:
Some of them are extremely gorgeous and have good heart too. I can even marry anyone of them
Have you seen?
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wemzzy007:
I don't understand some people, the moment they knw u attending white garment church they start saying a lot like plz o don't light candle on my head......lol
e be like say white garment done do something bad before
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Skmoda360(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wemzzy007:
What's wrong with white garment church.....I can't deny my church, its either u stay or u go......any big deal?
Can't even date not to talk of marrying one....when no be say em swear for me.....
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by general111(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

That's the thing. Person body no go check until he see something.
If person b Muslim and I no know, I go de gist normal with am, until I know.
If person b girl and I no know, I go sit down comfortable with am, until I turn to the person's side.
If person b gay and I no know, we go de do things normal, until I know.
The question is what is humanity?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's fake
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by tribalistdcriti: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
So that she will turn me in to a robot and restructure my destiny with red and orange candle
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by anochuko01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
I met this girl about a month ago and really liked her. We've been talking since then and I know she's single. I ran a little background check and I was terribly pained when I realized she attends white garment church.

It still pains me but we'll continue to be friends sha
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Laideabdulahi: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2021
I have dated a fine pretty one.
Very good in bed. We fcked back to back. She hardly gets toredLied a lot about her church until she mistakenly uploaded a pix on WhatsApp and was wearing ......

Met another , the day we first spoke I fcked her. While gisting she mentioned she has taken smth from me . I was daamn scared cos I was like how? And she replied "I attend Cele as well. My heart left my body.
Re: Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? by Laideabdulahi: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Those girls are fking good in bed.
And energetic.
I think I had my best shagging with them than others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Fingered Her And She Kept Acting Like It Never Happened - Pere #BBN / What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.