Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 (13100 Views)

Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by samunaka: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu if he picks the APC ticket will lose woefully in the NW/NE/SS/SE!! His votes in the other regions will be immaterial.We will have a new set of 5% in 2023

Gentle man speak for the South East and only the South East, up North here you have little insight into the driving force behind our political correctness or other wise and I mean every word of it
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Brunicekid(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
states like Benue, plateau, FCT, Nassarawa/Niger would go to PDP in 2023 because of the Fulani Herdsmen issue which has affected them particularly

Don't forget these states have always been 50/50 and a major factor can tilt it
FCT is not a state, it's an independent region administered by Minister and Municipal councils.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:
but we Southerners are clamouring for power to return to South , did you think the South will support Atiku or Tinubu
If both parties present southern candidate only then can power return to south.

For the south it would take an atiku over tinubu any day (except the south west, Yoruba Muslims in particular because the Yoruba Christians are the reasonable ones that always make it a balance contest in West)

I would choose Atiku personally over tinubu because tinubu presidency would be another one that embolden the fulani herdsmen

He takes every opportunity to bow before fulanis and appease them, he has never condemned the herdsmen crisis displacing his own people

He prefers to worship them and condemn his own than the north

You know how Yoruba Muslim are always trying to belong and prove a point to their superior fulani Muslims who see them as inferior

Tinubu won't mind offering them the continuity of their jihad just to make them happy

I have not even talked about his fraudulent ways, how he despices the igbos etc (Ben akhabueze that served him for years was given "special assistant for gutter"wink

I would prefer an atiku that is already Fulani, has a feel of what marginalization means as an adamawa man that is constantly discarded as camerounian
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Brunicekid:
FCT is not a state, it's an independent region administered by Minister and Municipal councils.
I know, you should understand what i mean when we talk of adding numbers in politics
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by samunaka: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
pdp can't really field a southerner now

If you look at it, obj, gej had taken time in pdp except north, unfortunately north was supposed to allow pdp give them president not the jihadist we have now

If you also look at it pdp can't feature a Westerner because west aren't loyal to it, it can't field an Igbo because we know how Yoruba and north uses such as we vs them fight

It can't field a south south because gej just finished it's slot

So it has to go to north, and a strong Northerner with deep pocket that can campaign

Atiku actually won 2019 but was rigged by federal forces, now that buhari is dusted if tinubu emerges, the north would swim to pdp

If another bigot like el-rufai from north emerges the sensible Nigerians would go to pdp

Malami knows this, that's why he is trying his best to have atiku not contest in the first place

I didn't like atiku but after buhari diaster i seemed to atleast appreciate him, he choosed Peter obi as vp because he wanted to be serious with economy.

He didn't rely on pdp Igbo cabal before choosing obi, that is to show you a man that can shove sentiment aside and do the right thing

he didn't reply on PDP Igbo cabal before choosing obi because he has no listening ears, an autocrat, do you know what happened between him and obasanjo, or if you have forgotten you can at least remember the disastrous leadership of Donald Trump
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2021
samunaka:

he didn't reply on PDP Igbo cabal before choosing obi because he has no listening ears, an autocrat, do you know what happened between him and obasanjo, or if you have forgotten you can at least remember the disastrous leadership of Donald Trump
No, Peter obi remains the darling of the masses in terms of performance, he didn't need politicians to throw some one who would be loyal to them

You call atiku autocratic person so how come tinubu also revolted against obj

Who has history of autocracy here?
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Penguin2:

At the level of your exposure and as a 21st century young man, you think the server issue was a “foolish issue “?

Really?

Admitted it’s not recognized by law but does that mean it is inexistent?

As a young man you believe the Atiku server will have results for only 2 parties out of about 60 parties and all the accredited votes went to only 2 parties? They try to think an, it's free of charge
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
If both parties present southern candidate only then can power return to south.

For the south it would take an atiku over tinubu any day (except the south west, Yoruba Muslims in particular because the Yoruba Christians are the reasonable ones that always make it a balance contest in West)

I would choose Atiku personally over tinubu because tinubu presidency would be another one that embolden the fulani herdsmen

He takes every opportunity to bow before fulanis and appease them, he has never condemned the herdsmen crisis displacing his own people

He prefers to worship them and condemn his own than the north

You know how Yoruba Muslim are always trying to belong and prove a point to their superior fulani Muslims who see them as inferior

Tinubu won't mind offering them the continuity of their jihad just to make them happy

I have not even talked about his fraudulent ways, how he despices the igbos etc (Ben akhabueze that served him for years was given "special assistant for gutter"wink

I would prefer an atiku that is already Fulani, has a feel of what marginalization means as an adamawa man that is constantly discarded as camerounian

I prefer Pdp and Atiku and I think Atiku will choose Peter obi again ,but did u think the north will vote Atiku , How about Biafra and oduduwa will they still want to break away from Nigeria when Atiku come on board.

how about North Central u know they want to be president too
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
pdp can't really field a southerner now

If you look at it, obj, gej had taken time in pdp except north, unfortunately north was supposed to allow pdp give them president not the jihadist we have now

If you also look at it pdp can't feature a Westerner because west aren't loyal to it, it can't field an Igbo because we know how Yoruba and north uses such as we vs them fight

It can't field a south south because gej just finished it's slot

So it has to go to north, and a strong Northerner with deep pocket that can campaign

Atiku actually won 2019 but was rigged by federal forces, now that buhari is dusted if tinubu emerges, the north would swim to pdp

If another bigot like el-rufai from north emerges the sensible Nigerians would go to pdp

Malami knows this, that's why he is trying his best to have atiku not contest in the first place

I didn't like atiku but after buhari diaster i seemed to atleast appreciate him, he choosed Peter obi as vp because he wanted to be serious with economy.

He didn't rely on pdp Igbo cabal before choosing obi, that is to show you a man that can shove sentiment aside and do the right thing

Let me tell you hoha.pdp will never rule again,atiku will never rule.the earlier you realize,the better.as you claimed apc rigged him is how they will keep rigging out pdp
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
JONSYN7154:
if the election is free and Fair north central can make PDP come back to power. Throughout the north central no one like APC because of the Fulani herdsmen. You know north central are predominantly farmers.
Is Atiku and tambuwa not fulanis?
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:
I prefer Pdp and Atiku and I think Atiku will choose Peter obi again ,but did u think the north will vote Atiku , How about Biafra and oduduwa will they still want to break away from Nigeria when Atiku come on board.

how about North Central u know they want to be president too
The north would vote an atiku over tinubu.

Apc can't field a Northerner because they would not only loose south east, south south but also the south west were they bank on Yoruba Muslims

If they field tinubu the north would simply go with atiku (have you not wondered why tinubu is spending all his efforts in the north currently)

It is because he knows he doesn't have face in ss/se, so he wants to join north/west combo to be president

He fails to know that atiku has a better number than him in north, plus buhari would be abandon him during that journey, including the cabal

The whole talk of secessions occurs when the people don't feel a sense of belonging, atiku would give people sense of belonging infact his appointment of Peter obi is because obi is the favourite Igbo politician the igbos feel safe with

Every region would want to be president if they can, i believe north Central don't ask for too much, all they need is peace and equity
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
The north would vote an atiku over tinubu.

Apc can't field a Northerner because they would not only loose south east, south south but also the south west were they bank on Yoruba Muslims

If they field tinubu the north would simply go with atiku (have you not wondered why tinubu is spending all his efforts in the north currently)

It is because he knows he doesn't have face in ss/se, so he wants to join north/west combo to be president

He fails to know that atiku has a better number than him in north, plus buhari would be abandon him during that journey, including the cabal

The whole talk of secessions occurs when the people don't feel a sense of belonging, atiku would give people sense of belonging infact his appointment of Peter obi is because obi is the favourite Igbo politician the igbos feel safe with

Every region would want to be president if they can, i believe north Central don't ask for too much, all they need is peace and equity

I know very well my people in South South don't like Tinubu , a Muslim Muslim ticket is red flag in Nigeria of today , why can't APC choose northern Christian.

so what stop Tinubu from romancing the south The same way he did with the northerners
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2021
garfield1:

Let me tell you hoha.pdp will never rule again,atiku will never rule.the earlier you realize,the better.as you claimed apc rigged him is how they will keep rigging out pdp
I know you have convinced yourself tinubu must be president 2023 but this is the reality

Fulanis have played tinubu like they did all Yoruba Muslim slaves before him

While they can rig election for themselves they would never help tinubu to rig in their north.

Two senario would play out

It is either Tinubu drags himself through that primaries becomes Flagbearer and faces a stiff cabal which control the army, inec, judiciary, that they would gladly deploy against him (unless you want to deny they control both buhari, and the presidency and despise tinubu)

Or

Cabal would have their way in primaries just like they already did in apc party ownership then present one of their own whom Tinubu would work against in the south west in preference of atiku his long time friend

So either way, tinubu has the political calculator to bring in south west for the cabals, the cabal needs the south west since ss/se can't turn to them despite the mecernaries they would employ in the north which would never be enough

Yet they both can't work together even though they can both work for atiku as a long time friend and as a fellow fulani presidency respectively
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:

I know very well my people in South South don't like Tinubu , a Muslim Muslim ticket is red flag in Nigeria of today , why can't APC choose northern Christian.

so what stop Tinubu from romancing the south The same way he did with the northerners
Because he knows it's a waste of time here

Even when South south/ south east hasn't tasted apc in 2015 they already rejected it massively upon the series of image laundry let alone now they know what apc represent

Tinubu view has always been that north and west can keep ruling because that's the numbers needed

He wants to repeat 2015 again, forgetting north Central can't follow apc again and north west, north east would prefer a Northerner Muslim to a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by OkoNDOoBo: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
I know you have convinced yourself tinubu must be president 2023 but this is the reality

While they can rig election for themselves they would never help tinubu to rig in their north.

It is either Tinubu drags himself through that primaries becomes Flagbearer and faces a stiff cabal which control the army, inec, judiciary, that they would gladly deploy against him (unless you want to deny they control both buhari, and the presidency and despise tinubu)

Or

Cabal would have their way in primaries just like they already did in apc party ownership then present one of their own whom Tinubu would work against in the south west in preference of atiku his long time friend

So either way, tinubu has the political calculator to bring in south west for the cabals, the cabal doesn't know politics but they have the resources and powers to cripple tinubu in terms of mercenaries deployment up north

Yet they both can't work together even though they can both work for atiku as a long time friend and as a fellow fulani presidency respectively
your Conspiracy theories doesn't make sense at all. Political structure wins elections not all these cabal ,Fulani bullshit you re formulating.
Where re the political structures Atiku is relying upon to win 2023?
If not for ready made political structure that was on ground you think yardua or jonathan can defeat Buhari like they did in 2007 and 2011?
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Because he knows it's a waste of time here

Even when South south/ south east hasn't tasted apc in 2015 they already rejected it massively upon the series of image laundry let alone now they know what apc represent

Tinubu view has always been that north and west can keep ruling because that's the numbers needed

He wants to repeat 2015 again, forgetting north Central can't follow apc again and north west, north east would prefer a Northerner Muslim to a Yoruba Muslim

what happen that the north don't want Yoruba Muslim. why can't PDP and APC zone their ticket to South.

will heaven fall when they do that
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
your Conspiracy theories doesn't make sense at all. Political structure wins elections not all these cabal ,Fulani bullshit you re formulating.
Where re the political structures Atiku is relying upon to win 2023?
If not for ready made political structure that was on ground you think yardua or jonathan can defeat Buhari like they did in 2007 and 2011?
You talk like a newbie, apc was a formulation of cpc and acn, right now where is the acn or it's so called structure?

They have been relegated to the south west where they came from, the party is in firm control of Bumi, Baduru, Malami, El-rufai and the Fulanis oligarchy who champion a complete pro Fulani agenda as accounted for all the appointment, projects, policies made in this administration even in the absence of the supposed president who his vice has been relegated to the dust bin

This aren't conspiracies but facts and things evidence to the blind

When they eliminated the tinubu acn arm of the party for one a state governor can preside over as chairman, this isn't because the party is short of people to become chairman but because they obvious cabal you can see have chosen not to only be governors but be neck deep personally on how the party should function

This are the people who would eventually organize a primaries of their benefit which tinubu would be contesting in.

When you talking of structures, i don't think you know what you are saying, where was buhari getting the 7m votes he was getting in cpc, anpp?

He wasn't a money bag, he wasn't a cerebral politician, all he had were jihadists in the north who shared his philosophy towards sharia and Islamic state when ever he had the time to talk.

He didn't have media coverage so much until 2015, so who what were the supposed structures?
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by OkoNDOoBo: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
You talk like a newbie, apc was a formulation of cpc and acn, right now where is the acn or it's so called structure?

They have been relegated to the south west where they came from, the party is in firm control of Bumi, Baduru, Malami, El-rufai and the Fulanis oligarchy who champion a complete pro Fulani agenda as accounted for all the appointment, projects, policies made in this administration even in the absence of the supposed president who his vice has been relegated to the dust bin

This aren't conspiracies but facts and things evidence to the blind

When they eliminated the tinubu acn arm of the party for one a state governor can preside over as chairman, this isn't because the party is short of people to become chairman but because they obvious cabal you can see have chosen not to only be governors but be neck deep personally on how the party should function

This are the people who would eventually organize a primaries of their benefit which tinubu would be contesting in.

When you talking of structures, i don't think you know what you are saying, where was buhari getting the 7m votes he was getting in cpc, anpp?

He wasn't a money bag, he wasn't a cerebral politician, all he had were jihadists in the north who shared his philosophy towards sharia and Islamic state when ever he had the time to talk.

He didn't have media coverage so much until 2015, so who what were the supposed structures?

loads of bullcraps. At least learn how to summarize summarize your ethno-religious conspiracy.

You re asking where is the acn structure like re you kidding me? Are you blind to the fact that south west APC belongs to Acn, gombe apc, Kwara apc, benue Apc led by akume, , niger apc, nassarawa apc, adamawa apc,kano apc led by Ganduje , borno apc led by shettima, sokoto apc led by wammako e.t.c all loyalist of Acn camp.

Tell me the consitutitonal roles of the vice president that was taken away from osibanjo?

Atiku can not see draw in 2023. CPC owns North west zone.infact pdp has been loosing north west zone since 2007, 2011,2015,2019 and another one in 2023.
Except atiku join apc he can never deliver north west, north central, and south west to pdp and these re the 3 zones that will decide 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:

Or

So either way, tinubu has the political calculator to bring in south west for the cabals, the cabal needs the south west since ss/se can't turn to them despite the mecernaries they would employ in the north which would never be enough

You are missing something here.tinubu is not a foolish or unwise politician.he is the best in nigeria that is why he has been relevant from 1999.the focus on pdp is mainly on tinubu,perhaps that is his game plan to paveway for someone else.it is one of his favourite tactics,political diversion.he might end up not contesting.he has done it severally...

Even if he contests,you must remember that nobody can win the apc primaries without the total support of the cabal or buhari.if tinubu wins the primaries, commonsense should tell you that it is with buhari support.

And whoever emerges apc candidate will still be rigged in to victory.so I dont see why you are wasting their time
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
garfield1:

You are missing something here.tinubu is not a foolish or unwise politician.he is the best in nigeria that is why he has been relevant from 1999.the focus on pdp is mainly on tinubu,perhaps that is his game plan to paveway for someone else.it is one of his favourite tactics,political diversion.he might end up not contesting.he has done it severally...

Even if he contests,you must remember that nobody can win the apc primaries without the total support of the cabal or buhari.if tinubu wins the primaries, commonsense should tell you that it is with buhari support.

And whoever emerges apc candidate will still be rigged in to victory.so I dont see why you are wasting their time
Firstly hope you do understand it was Saraki and the likes that prevailed on him to let the VP seat slide, he was ready to be a VP to buhari.

So no Jupiter would prevail on him to abandon the highest post which he has always been working at since his political career

(hope you see no diversion tactics here, he doesn't mind having a strange northern Christian combination with dogara if the Muslim/Muslim ticket raises concern)

I do hope you know that buhari is just a mouthpiece of the cabal right now, he trusts them more than tinubu

Tinubu can manovere his way in APC primary, because it's a limited group of persons, the cabal don't really have that political experience of primaries (it is now they are even working towards having a hold on who partake in it)

So essentially Tinubu can win primaries by buying the delegates over that doesn't mean buhari/cabal supports him, just like Saraki outsmarted Buhari/cabal in 2015

If Tinubu outsmarts them like Saraki, it would be a different ball game flying that flag up north and also using cabals machinery in the north

Why do you think Tinubu is doing overtime already to appease north, ordinarily this ought to be his least worry zone

Rigging is done with sense o, to rig south west you need it's leaders people to aide you (if Tinubu says he supports Atiku then no rigging can save cabal in south west)

Remember ss/se is a dead end no matter how they try to rig

If cabal doesn't give Fulani INEC the mandate to rig for Tinubu in the north then he can't stand a Fulani Atiku in north
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Firstly hope you do understand it was Saraki and the likes that prevailed on him to let the VP seat slide, he was ready to be a VP to buhari.

So no Jupiter would prevail on him to abandon the highest post which he has always been working at since his political career

(hope you see no diversion tactics here, he doesn't mind having a strange northern Christian combination with dogara if the Muslim/Muslim ticket raises concern)

I do hope you know that buhari is just a mouthpiece of the cabal right now, he trusts them more than tinubu

Tinubu can manovere his way in APC primary, because it's a limited group of persons, the cabal don't really have that political experience of primaries (it is now they are even working towards having a hold on who partake in it)

So essentially Tinubu can win primaries by buying the delegates over that doesn't mean buhari/cabal supports him, just like Saraki outsmarted Buhari/cabal in 2015

If Tinubu outsmarts them like Saraki, it would be a different ball game flying that flag up north and also using cabals machinery in the north

Why do you think Tinubu is doing overtime already to appease north, ordinarily this ought to be his least worry zone

Rigging is done with sense o, to rig south west you need it's leaders people to aide you (if Tinubu says he supports Atiku then no rigging can save cabal in south west)

Remember ss/se is a dead end no matter how they try to rig

If cabal doesn't give Fulani INEC the mandate to rig for Tinubu in the north then he can't stand a Fulani Atiku in north

Oga,I told you earlier that diversion a popular strategy of tinubu.he uses it to navigate difficult situations.in 2007 tinubu wanted to go to senate or did as if he was going to the senate.obj was prepared to stop him.at the last minute,he stepped down and presented GOS.in 2011,he did as if acn and CPC will ally and this forced gej to negotiate with acn.in 2019,he presented senator yayi as his candidate in ogun but he withdrew him at the last minute and brought dapo abiodun.tinubu was not the only one that wanted to be vice,a lot of people including saraki and amechi wanted to be vice.what if it was all a strategy inorder to present osibanjo? Tinubu is not as desperate as you think.if he was,he would be in the dustbin of history...he is a wiseman and may have made moves to avoid the mistakes of awolowo or mko...

As it stands,tinubu cannot win apc primaries without the support of buhari or the cabal.the apc is currently controlled by a caretaker loyal to buhari.the delegates of apc will be known after the election.if buhari does not want tinubu,most states chapters will be won by anti tinubu loyallists...winning national primaries is not about money.in 2011 pdp primaries,atiku outspent gej but failed.he won delegates from 4 states because of ibb.in 2015,he outspent buhari but finished 3rd.
During the 2018 apc convention,most aspirants who did stepped down were forced by DSS....the cabal have a lot of secrets which must never be uncovered therefore who will succeed buhari is one who is totally loyal to them.that is not atiku or tambuwal.it is someone in apc we dont know yet.you can now see why pdp will not win...

Finally,before the 2019 elections I told you pdp guys that buhari will get more votes in ss and se and apc will get more in 2023 esp in ss.they are a lot of places that apc can easily rig like in crs central,bayelsa east,edo north,delta central and south,rivers south east and west.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,I told you earlier that diversion a popular strategy of tinubu.he uses it to navigate difficult situations.in 2007 tinubu wanted to go to senate or did as if he was going to the senate.obj was prepared to stop him.at the last minute,he stepped down and presented GOS.in 2011,he did as if acn and CPC will ally and this forced gej to negotiate with acn.in 2019,he presented senator yayi as his candidate in ogun but he withdrew him at the last minute and brought dapo abiodun.tinubu was not the only one that wanted to be vice,a lot of people including saraki and amechi wanted to be vice.what if it was all a strategy inorder to present osibanjo? Tinubu is not as desperate as you think.if he was,he would be in the dustbin of history...he is a wiseman and may have made moves to avoid the mistakes of awolowo or mko...

As it stands,tinubu cannot win apc primaries without the support of buhari or the cabal.the apc is currently controlled by a caretaker loyal to buhari.the delegates of apc will be known after the election.if buhari does not want tinubu,most states chapters will be won by anti tinubu loyallists...winning national primaries is not about money.in 2011 pdp primaries,atiku outspent gej but failed.he won delegates from 4 states because of ibb.in 2015,he outspent buhari but finished 3rd.
During the 2018 apc convention,most aspirants who did stepped down were forced by DSS....the cabal have a lot of secrets which must never be uncovered therefore who will succeed buhari is one who is totally loyal to them.that is not atiku or tambuwal.it is someone in apc we dont know yet.you can now see why pdp will not win...

Finally,before the 2019 elections I told you pdp guys that buhari will get more votes in ss and se and apc will get more in 2023 esp in ss.they are a lot of places that apc can easily rig like in crs central,bayelsa east,edo north,delta central and south,rivers south east and west.

lol, By God's grace we will all be here in 2023

You have convinced yourself buhari has say, you have convinced yourself the cabal haven't withered Tinubu influence since Oshiomhole exit, are you aware the president has no return date yet didn't deem osibanjo relevant to hand over power to after disgracing him once more in imo

Good you mentioned Awolowo and Abiola because it's the same Fulani that crippled them
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, By God's grace we will all be here in 2023

You have convinced yourself buhari has say, you have convinced yourself the cabal haven't withered Tinubu influence since Oshiomhole exit, are you aware the president has no return date yet didn't deem osibanjo relevant to hand over power to after disgracing him once more in imo

Good you mentioned Awolowo and Abiola because it's the same Fulani that crippled them

Oshomole couldn't even rig Edo North for himself in the Edo election, sahaibu almost shared it with him

Like I said earlier,you allow hatred for apc to allow you talk carelessly.you even lie in the face of clearcut evidence.you see smaller pictures and refuse to see the bigger pictures.you read meanings into meaningless things...the president said he will be stay in London for two weeks.where did you manufacture your own timeline? The ex igp was living on borrowed time,he could be sacked at any point.he travelled to imo and was sacked and you are now saying the VP was embarrassed.is it the VP that appointed him? Was it not same vp that decorated him? What is your problem? Which deputy governor is powerful in nigeria? Why are you expecting the president to empower the osibanjo?

Tinubu helped buhari to power,has buhari not repayed him enough? Which apc chieftain has more people in govt like tinubu? Is tinubu the only person in apc? So buhari should hand over everything to tinubu before you realize that he is influential?

Mind you,when you talk of cabal in aso rock,there are two.one pro buhari led by daura and malami and the other loyal to tinubu/osibanjo led by gambari/boss gida.you yourself earlier said that the buhari cabal arw not good politicians unlike the tinubu people so you should know who will ultimately triumph.

Awolowo was not betrayed by the fulanis but by fellow southerners.the only person that was betrayed was maitama sule.if one of azikiwe or awolowo stepped down,they would have won shagari.shagari squarely defeated him.mko was not betrayed by the fulanis but by ibb who is gwari.ibb was threatened by abacha who is kanuri.the Fulani aristocrats led by shehu yaradua heavily supported mko.know your history please.it is all politics.

Oshiomhole defeated a loud mouth nd rugged shuaibu in edo north by 5 to 1 lga and you are claiming it was barely.shuaibu even lost his lga.oshiomhole did it with little federal might and a divided APC.stop misyarning.
You should concentrate this effort in building pdp perhaps they will have a chance.meanwhile your party is fighting in the northwest and southwest
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by orisa37: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
INEC IS ISIS ALQAEDA.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, IF Osinbajo IS NOT ALREADY ON GROUND,

JONATHAN/SARAKI WILL BE VERY COMPETITIVE FOR 2023 JAGABAN OF NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim / Senator Utazi Declines Senate Return, Supports Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.