Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC (41182 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

You only have your self

No man is an island unto himself. So I have u
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by JuanJO(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
IgboWarlord:

God bless Unknown Gunmen? undecided undecided...Nna ehn,you people are just crazy..
Brother everybody dey crase for dis una country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
JuanJO:

You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM
not if we burn them down
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Zaggafrank: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Buhari and all the zombies supporting his evil regime
Terrorists propagandist spotted
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
I know that you are a police officer.What Pleasure do you derive in taking other people's lives knowing that one day you will also leave this earth?
Let's assume I'm a police officer, why would you think I've taken anyone's life. Is that the same way you profiled that beautiful young lady to have taken anyone's life? Someone who probably never carried a gun. Who did she kill? When? For what?

How are you different from the police who profile people by their dressing, haircut and rides? Just imagine yourself in the police and see how brutal, wicked and irresponsible you would be just like them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nwaotu10(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Road blocks in South East should end.
Shikina grin grin grin.

Even if na my papa mount road block for SE, make UGM fall am. grin
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by SirBunky85(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same
stupid, silly cum insensitive comment from a bitter being
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by CrazeMan69(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Police women are very wicked no cap... buh no one deserves such an end.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by CrazeMan69(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Road blocks in South East should end.
Shikina grin grin grin.

Even if na my papa mount road block for SE, make UGM fall am. grin

grin
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by godlessmind: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
I think karma has something to do with this.
Bleep Karma it doesn't work , bad governance killed her �
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
I can't type rip. No Nigerian police official is worth it, they're all useless. You are naive if you believe any one of them is innocent.

They oppress innocent civilians and you expect me to type rip when they get killed?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by AwkaFinest: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2021
This is a very big own goal.

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mrlcredible: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same
another stupid comment from an slowpoke.
God punish you for this comment you mor0n
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mrlcredible: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Sorry.
But I don't like Ndi Eke,both male and female.
because you're a thief and a criminal.
You would be tracked and arrested soon
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mrlcredible: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2021
kingthreat:

The thread is about an innocent woman killed and you are looking for a reason to justify it. When your time comes, there will be hundred of reasons to justify it.
their comments shows that majority of these South easterners are criminals
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mrlcredible: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Jlow2:
if you know how police detain and imprison innocent and less privileged in the society, you wnt cry for any police
shut the hell up you miserable thief
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mrlcredible: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2021
antiedi0ts:

you are an insensitive bastard!!
wish I can see u face to face to load up ur empty skull with some lead pellets smh
imagine she is your sister is this what you will say?
yes we have bad eggs in the police,should this be the reason to throw away the baby with the bath water?
this tiger you people are rearing and encouraging will one day come back to bite you in the ass
bokoharam started this same way....
the comments on this thread alone shows that majority of these South easterners are criminals
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
their comments shows that majority of these South easterners are criminals

I kind of agree with you. If you are a big man there you will be respected even though your source of income is shady as long as you are not caught. This is in all parts of Nigeria but there it is more rampant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by jacko007(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2021
JuanJO:

You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM

I wish.... Not after all leaders in Abia are corrupt and without vision or direction.. I almost wondered if Abia is the cursed state of the east, with all it's industrial facilities, amenities zero.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by jacko007(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Plead:
I can't type rip. No Nigerian police official is worth it, they're all useless. You are naive if you believe any one of them is innocent.

They oppress innocent civilians and you expect me to type rip when they get killed?

Na poverty get you... Even the death ignores your rip
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by JuanJO(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2021
jacko007:

I wish.... Not after all leaders in Abia are corrupt and without vision or direction.. I almost wondered if Abia is the cursed state of the east, with all it's industrial facilities, amenities zero.
Industries and amenities are zero at the moment brother. The Government is corrupt entirely.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
She was murdered by the very people who came to give all igbos their freedom....... what irony of speech is this??
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Jlow2: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
shut the hell up you miserable thief
thank you, you have done ur worst, what took you so long to quote me?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
jacko007:

Na poverty get you... Even the death ignores your rip

It's quite funny you think everyone is like you. Because you and your family are wallowing in poverty doesn't mean everyone else is in the same shoes with you.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Omoslim26: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:
angry

RIP

Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and his supporters won't end well

Why kill an armless woman police officer for Goodness sake, what was her crime

These guys are cowards

And they left out the sis of their supreme leader ooo who is said to also be in the police force too��
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by foreshore(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
farem:
Miracle Nwobodo

Young innocent Igbo police woman

Murdered by Unknown Gunmen

On 19 march 2021.

I heard her mother crying and I cried.

She was the light of her family .

She was murdered by the very people who came to give all Igbos freedom.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161034082798975&id=785203974

Igbo's are their own problem!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by jacko007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Plead:

It's quite funny you think everyone is like you. Because you and your family are wallowing in poverty doesn't mean everyone else is in the same shoes with you.

Lol...
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Brimstone77: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
She is not more important than those ipob members protesting that were murdered by police,their mothers also cried when they where killed unprovoked... cool
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Omodua(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest
May your prayers and wishes go back to your family, village and region!
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by spiceadole: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
How can you use innocent and police in the same sentence?

No responsible and reasonable woman joins the NPF.

She got served..
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by UnabashedIPOB: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
I feel for the mom for losing her child but parents and relatives were warned to recall their children who are serving in the satanic Zoo police. But you refused to heed the warning. As long as your children continue to serve the ZOO government and continue to kill innocent BIAFRANS, there's always a price to pay for such murderous behaviors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.