Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC (41185 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Some years back I was arrested by task force in Lagos for flouting the 7am to 10am environmental sanitation.I and others were tried and jail for 1 month.We were sent to kirikiri prison.On our way to jail,some of us were trying to contact our families.A young girl who was a bread seller was crying inside the bus.The policewoman that was accompanying us didn't even have compassion for us.She was telling her not to cry that kirikiri prison is a good place.WTF!A prioson where inmates contract different kind of disease.Where they cook half done beans and ration 3 tablespoons to an inmate.Where inmates die due to torture, diarrhoea, malnutrition and depression.That woman is wicked.

The thread is about an innocent woman killed and you are looking for a reason to justify it. When your time comes, there will be hundred of reasons to justify it.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by IgboWarlord(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest

Na ur village and the capital city of your state na im go become Sambisa..
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by inumidun2010(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2021
I'm not INHUMANE, But no Police either Man, Woman deserve my PITY... Set of WICKED PEOPLE
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Well, I don't like them too, but the alternative, a Nigeria without the Police...is unrestrained anarchy.

You should not have bothered replying. These people are ready to justify the killing of their own as long as it is for Biafra.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by IgboWarlord(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
JuanJO:

You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM

God bless Unknown Gunmen? undecided undecided...Nna ehn,you people are just crazy..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Foreigna: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Kanu is hell bent on destroying Igboland. I have a feeling some people are sponsoring Kanu to mislead Igbo youths thereby using mob actions to destroy Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Tochj(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
So unfortunate this pretty lady paid the supreme price for foolishness of Nigeria politicians.
They have made it clear that the only language they understand is violence.
Citizens who protests with only flags are shot with live ammunitions.
Youths who protests for better Nigeria are shot.
While terrorists are pampered.
What options are you giving the people
Resort to violence nah.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Advocate500: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Anything eastern region, social media and propagandist will go agog.i did not hear anything about BBC concerning the killing of peaceful protesters, BBC was incommunicado during the endsars saga, BBC have lost their voice on the issues that borders on boko haram, killers herdsmen and bandit in the northern region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same
You want to encounter thieves than police with your valuables? So be it unto you, dear grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by dionma: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Upon killing their fellow igbos is the definition of stupidity
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Some years back I was arrested by task force in Lagos for flouting the 7am to 10am environmental sanitation.I and others were tried and jail for 1 month.We were sent to kirikiri prison.On our way to jail,some of us were trying to contact our families.A young girl who was a bread seller was crying inside the bus.The policewoman that was accompanying us didn't even have compassion for us.She was telling her not to cry that kirikiri prison is a good place.WTF!A prioson where inmates contract different kind of disease.Where they cook half done beans and ration 3 tablespoons to an inmate.Where inmates die due to torture, diarrhoea, malnutrition and depression.That woman is wicked.
She's wicked but you broke the law and you were on your way to serving the time. How is that her fault?

Lawlessness is ingrained in the DNA of many of you. You'll prefer anarchy to a peaceful society. At the end, when the anarchy finally comes, people like you run away because you don't qualify to run the streets.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
noleflendum:
Na ipob terrorists kill am

Is that so? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Jlow2: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
if you know how police detain and imprison innocent and less privileged in the society, you wnt cry for any police
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Foreigna:
Kanu is hell bent on destroying Igboland. I have a feeling some people are sponsoring Kanu to mislead Igbo youths thereby using mob actions to destroy Igboland.

How's that? Kindly explain
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2021
kingthreat:

The thread is about an innocent woman killed and you are looking for a reason to justify it. When your time comes, there will be hundred of reasons to justify it.
Police have taken more innocent lives than armedrobbers.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Yes, we have issues, but the Police do a lot in keeping it from getting far worse than it already is.

That's why you should talk to your representaitve about passing a bill about increasing funding for the police. $2 billion is not enough to polioce 200 million people. That was a main demand of the ENDSARS movement too.

If $2billion is not enough for d police, How much should be enough?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:
angry

RIP

Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and his supporters won't end well

Why kill an armless woman police officer for Goodness sake, what was her crime

These guys are cowards

How do u no that it's kanu, ESN and his supporters that killed d lady?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2021
May God console her mother

Why would sane people kill the promising ones & leave the hoodlums alive for their selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Advocate500:
Anything eastern region, social media and propagandist will go agog.i did not hear anything about BBC concerning the killing of peaceful protesters, BBC was incommunicado during the endsars saga, BBC have lost their voice on the issues that borders on boko haram, killers herdsmen and bandit in the northern region.
Go agog? You're so funny. Until recently when your kinsmen decided that killing officers is the new way to go, the east is the region with the least media coverage. No one really cared what when on there.

Now that you've chosen to force the media's attention on yourself, your cry wolf again.

The east is, by far, the most hypocritical region in Nigeria. You always find a way to say you're being targeted.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

She's wicked but you broke the law and you were on your way to serving the time. How is that her fault?

Lawlessness is ingrained in the DNA of many of you. You'll prefer anarchy to a peaceful society. At the end, when the anarchy finally comes, people like you run away because you don't qualify to run the streets.
I didn't break any law like Buhari.I was arrested in front of my house not in the street.The taskforce man in mufti called me to come as if he wanted to ask me a question.Mind, you the court ruled against it and banned it.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by techmo(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u no that it's kanu, ESN and his supporters that killed d lady?

Go on Biafra Facebook page and see
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Akpuobi1: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
OGA OP, I DIDN'T SEE WHERE THEY SAID IT'S ESN THAT KILLED HER IN YOUR LINK.

SO TO HELL WITH YOUR MEDIOCRE UPDATE.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by 2shaw: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Tell that to buhari ok
generalwo:
...... Funny enough, we all go die one day and u may get worse than this cruel tribute you're paying to the dead...... Karma serves you what you deserve hot hot.......
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by 2shaw: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Truth is bitter.
colestephan86:

Shame on you
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
I didn't break any law like Buhari.I was arrested in front of my house not in the street.The taskforce man in mufti called me to come as if he wanted to ask me a question.Mind, you the court ruled against it and banned it.
If any these things you've written is your justification to kill the promising young girl, I hope you live forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same

Generalization is always counterproductive and bad because Everyone isn’t thesame. There are good cops and bad cops everywhere.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

If $2billion is not enough for d police, How much should be enough?

That's why you should run for president, since you know better than me...and since you have ideas as to how $2 BILLION can suffice to police 200 million people sufficently...more than I do, or apparently the government and oppositon put together.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Essence3030: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2021
tit:
The recently sacked inspector general of police and imo commissioner know the killers.
he stated the fact that ESN are the killers before his retirement.
Even you know the killers.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Essence3030: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Buhari and all the zombies supporting his evil regime
you killed your sister and you are blaming buhari for what?
When Buhari told you guys to stop that madness, you refused now you saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Skillsnigeria: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
you join the police/army,yet you don't want to die.if you don't want to die,why did you join
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Zeezenho: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Show is the photos of INNOCENT people killed by Fulani/nigeria police/military in EBONYI state.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest

You go wait tire...
You go even frustrate on top the waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.