Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC (41147 Views)

Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by zang: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2021
They killed her I think
May Perpetual light shine on her soul
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Sorry.
But I don't like Ndi Eke,both male and female.

Well, I don't like them too, but the alternative, a Nigeria without the Police...is unrestrained anarchy.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Sijo01(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2021
RIP young officer.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2021
undecided

She should Rest in peace....although there is not innocent about the Nigerian Police Force.....Op please take note.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lastmessenger: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2021
The aim has been achieved but sadly she paid the ultimate price for the foolishness of her colleagues.its possible that she also took part in the extortion but whatever be the case let the authorities know that multiple road check points serving as extortion point is no longer tolerated in the south east.
Respect us and we would respect you.
Peace
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by horlarlorwor(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Well as a human, I will give you my RIP...
No police officer who died deserve my Preciuos RIP

Check my signature... Quite important
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2021
What a waste sad
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by zuchyblink(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2021
RIP TO THE DEAD. I want the media to show us the pictures of displaced children in Benue State and pictures of innocent civilians slained by the blood thirsty vampires called Nigerian army.lets stop playing useless politics with people's lives. I have seen two displaced children from Benue State in Imo state roaming the streets

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Lamasta(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2021
RIP
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Emma1Oj(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2021
tit:
The recently sacked inspector general of police and imo commissioner know the killers.
Hope you can defend this statement in court or anywhere if called upon for questioning ma?? If no, pls be reminded this is public forum o.. bcus this is an accusation o..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by 2shaw: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Like I said, u can go fuc k yourself okay stupid bastar d. Foo l
Golan007:

That thing you are looking for, you would surely find it.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by AmuAwusa: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Well, I don't like them too, but the alternative, a Nigeria without the Police...is unrestrained anarchy.

Well we are already a lawless country bro...Just that the lawlessness is still on the Elites level.The idea of policing in Nigeria is for it to be restrained on the poor masses who are not PEP.If not by now our leaders bodies would be littered in streets.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by blamingthedevil: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
See terrorists defending the action of unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by tito44: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same

God bless u for this

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by samsard(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2021
JuanJO:

You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM
You think it's by gragra? South Sudan probably envisioned paradise, but look at them now becoming the very things they once fought against.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
I think karma has something to do with this.

That she has murdered someone too? Why is every terrible incident like this is always about karma to some of you? Is that because of the religious stuff?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Well we are already a lawless country bro...Just that the lawlessness is still on the Elites level.The idea of policing in Nigeria is for it to be restrained on the poor masses who are not PEP.If not by now our leaders bodies would be littered in streets.

Yes, we have issues, but the Police do a lot in keeping it from getting far worse than it already is.

That's why you should talk to your representaitve about passing a bill about increasing funding for the police. $2 billion is not enough to polioce 200 million people. That was a main demand of the ENDSARS movement too.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:
angry

RIP

Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and his supporters won't end well

Why kill an armless woman police officer for Goodness sake, what was her crime

These guys are cowards

and who told you it is MNK that killed her......signing out
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by generalwo(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same
...... Oga swear you have never committed a single crime in your life, either at your place of work, in school or at home..... How many times have you been killed? I have been a victim of police brutality where I was treated unjustly over a false accusation because someone paid them enough money more than I can afford but common, let's be human...... This young lady doesn't deserve any less than u and I deserve for the crimes we commit in our daily lives....... Not all police are bad and its high time these cop killers are treated as terrorists just the same way i am advocating for the government to wipe out the herdsmen and all those causing problems in the North

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
2shaw:
No tears for the dead,especially for female police officers, they are rude,arrogant,behave like God at counter,insultive,useless, corrupt. Bastard police both males and females. Bastards

So, they deserved to be killed for those accusations? You're even worse than them going by your post.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
My prayer to all legit hustlers out there may write Never in search of daily bread find our untimely end......signing out
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by kingthreat(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
And IPOB defenders will overlook the killing of this innocent lady as collateral damage. Funny enough she is Igbo too. RIP young lady, your country gave you a job, but some crazy people from your tribe killed you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by generalwo(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
2shaw:
No tears for the dead,especially for female police officers,they are rude,arrogant,behave like God at counter,insultive,useless, corrupt. Bastard police both males and females. Bastards
...... Funny enough, we all go die one day and u may get worse than this cruel tribute you're paying to the dead...... Karma serves you what you deserve hot hot.......

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by sanpapi(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
I think karma has something to do with this.
Nothing like Karma, mk we dey murder our selves for no just cause.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Some years back I was arrested by task force in Lagos for flouting the 7am to 10am environmental sanitation.I and others were tried and jail for 1 month.We were sent to kirikiri prison.On our way to jail,some of us were trying to contact our families.A young girl who was a bread seller was crying inside the bus.The policewoman that was accompanying us didn't even have compassion for us.She was telling her not to cry that kirikiri prison is a good place.WTF!A prioson where inmates contract different kind of disease.Where they cook half done beans and ration 3 tablespoons to an inmate.Where inmates die due to torture, diarrhoea, malnutrition and depression.That woman is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest
Lack of wisdom �️... Failed parental upbringing.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by masterP042(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Make una post the groaning and cries of mothers who have lost their kids to police and army brutality too.
Any igbo man or woman still in the police or army, anything wey do am, na him or her do themselves angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by colestephan86: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by colestephan86: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
2shaw:
No tears for the dead,especially for female police officers,they are rude,arrogant,behave like God at counter,insultive,useless, corrupt. Bastard police both males and females. Bastards
Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by generalwo(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:
BBC why una never post pictures of soldiers killed in north by bandits..... Or they don't worth to be talked about........ Una shame dey shame my ancestors..........

™purestinword
......... But they have been posting it na...... The soldiers killed by the boko haram ambush yesterday was posted..... The ones that were attacked and a huge sum of money carted away was posted na...... Or is it the one where boko haram killed a soldier who was to get married in a few weeks time that was posted and u didn't see it? Try dey read news bros....

They post these news all the time even as recently as yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.