Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION (27120 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by IAMPEDRO: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

My post isn’t to discredit our comedy legend bro..

I’m simply saying its better to watch comedies than see world movies..
That I know, but don't mention those guys again. lwkmd........
Good afternoon brother

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol

All I see here are intolerant motherfuckers acting like intellectuals. If this was not the same nairaland filled with pseudo intellectual humans I would have thought I was in lala land or something.

See their rotten mouth like I hate zee world.People choose what makes their digital reality,it's not in your place to criticize them for it.One cow even said zee world is for dumb people and if you check his mother might just be addicted to it, meaning he is the son of a dundee. lol.

I used to have a friend that liked horror movies,I found it strange but to show utter disdain like some dimwits are doing here is just extremely stupid I must say.

Because zee world has a female dominated fan base e don turn topic of discussion to rant ontop where as I have never seen ladies open threads on tv channels to rant. Is there anything you boys on this forum will not wail about ?geez!

My mother is in her 60's and does not watch Zee or Africa magic. She is an educated woman who watches the same western movies and shows that her young kids watch because she understands them as well as we do.

The only time the TV in our house is on either of those channels is when some of our lower educated relatives from the village or something visit us. Because that's the level of entertainment they can comprehend. You can argue from now till tomorrow but the evidence is clear from all observations, people of lower IQ and education tend to be fans of Zee world and the likes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

Muslim man spotted!!!

And you must be that religious psycho.

Pleased to meet you, sir.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
OUR ISN'T SCRIPTED

Correct!
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
What in my post indicates I am a Muslim sir?

That superjab or whatever mystery be a zeeworld addict.

If you are not one like him, then he automatically labels you a Muslim.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Adewale1603(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
am not a fan of zeeworld, i don't watch it, but everything you see or experience in life is an atom of knowledge, people who watches it are not slowpoke or dumb people. always observe things in life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by wumi2017(f): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Extraordinary grin
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

That superjab or whatever mystery be a zeeworld addict.

If you are not one like him, then he automatically labels you a Muslim.

LOL that's hilarious. I'm not a Muslim but I don't even understand why that would be considered an insult. Different characters for this NL sha.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
Same way football is for jobless and useless people.

You need a chilled bottle of 33 lager to calm your nerves a bit, madam.

What is all this angst for?

What happened to 'freedom of speech' sad
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by moneyissweet(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na them..Nwa teacher, as if good English will put money in your empty pocket.i used to speak igbo language in my class,but today I am the richest among my useless classmates. Most of my classmates who speaks good English like you still dey look for work till date.

bluefilm:

Your English is really poor.

Next time, while they are watching their Zee World, take your time to go and work on your English Grammar and punctuations rather than watching TV and wasting your whole time in the process.

Trust me, it will do you more good in the long run.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Baawahala:

Premier League is weekly my fiend!!!
Zee World is bad
It saps your productivity
Blurs your visibility
Puts you in a world of fantasy
Takes you away from reality
Leads you to calamity.

7 over 7. 7/7

Correct.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

.babe rest there is no way you can justify nonsense......signing out

Wise man... sad
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by FirstCounsel(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

My mother is in her 60's and does not watch Zee or Africa magic. She is an educated woman who watches the same western movies and shows that her young kids watch because she understands them as well as we do.

The only time the TV in our house is on either of those channels is when some of our lower educated relatives from the village or something visit us. Because that's the level of entertainment they can comprehend. You can argue from now till tomorrow but the evidence is clear from all observations, people of lower IQ and education tend to be fans of Zee world and the likes.
Bro you're spot on. Check out my comments on other threads. I don't make frivolous comments. This Zee world thing has so much irritated me I quietly conducted a personal survey when opportune. It's only low IQ people (including my own relatives) who congregate on that silly channel. Take up a discussion about politics, contemporary current affairs and see them keep mute And melt away into their cocoons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Kingcalls: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
meobizy:
I see Nigerian men equally brainwashed when it comes to the Premiere League. Tit for tat.

U are dumb I swear grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Bros, calm down oh.. how many movies you don make?

How can I make something I don't even watch

But I will still calm down.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Calm down.

We are not trying to be 'intellectuals' here, madam.

We are here to do the right thing; which is to call a spade a spade and not a cutlass.

We are here to call trash out for what it is.

Zeeworld is _______ fill in the blank spaces. {50 marks Waec 1900} smiley

And, please, do not turn this into a gender war. This barefaced propaganda will not take off.
I am calm bro.

If you call it trash, it is your opinion,but sizing up a person just because of the channel they decide to entertain in their digital space is outrightly intolerant and border line sociopath.

And yes this is a gender war as I can already see all the fingers pointing at Ladies.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL that's hilarious. I'm not a Muslim but I don't even understand why that would be considered an insult. Different characters for this NL sha.

Well, you see, to that fellow super-whatever, it is the highest sort of insult that he can dish out.

Now, you can see the root of the zeeworld problem that we are discussing here.

He is obviously a victim of that misguided entertainment.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Hezmatosky: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
The most effective way to turn women's mind away from a particular station is, when your sub expires, don't sub immediately, allow it for like a week before you sub. Their mind will be shifted. because even if they have the money, they won't subscribe it.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

And I am not educated or have high IQ right? Funny enough,you and your grandma put together can't match my IQ,lol.

I have seen guys watch animations like their lives depends on it, I have seen an adult male addicted to nicholodeon channel.

I don't need to argue,just stating my opinion and that is people who tend to size up others are nothing but sociopaths who feel it's their way or the high way.

And why should I be stereotyped as dumb just because I watch a particular channel.If you have low attention span for such movies then ignore, some people can't stand any bloody movie, does that make them cowards?

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is nothing wrong in watching Zee world, watch what you want to watch, there is no big deal, the problem is sharing TV time. I dont even share TV with relative or family, when i have a laptop.

Lets just admit the greater problem is access to the TV, for those who are highly dependent on TV.

Thank God, there is laptop, there are tons of books to read, and i love to do other things, that i forget there is a Television, i don't even waste my time trying to compete for access to the TV. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make tv issue no cause me wahala self.

It has nothing to do with IQ.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am calm bro.

If you call it trash, it is your opinion,but sizing up a person just next of the channel they decide to enter in their digital space is outrightly intolerant and border line sociopath.

And yes this is a gender war as I can already see all the fingers pointing at Ladies.

@the last paragraph of your post...

You have to view things with an open mind here. We are not here for the ladies. We have lost some of our brethren to Zeeworld too, you see.

This is directed at all those who have gone that way.

Not just the ladies.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by papyskinsy: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Zee world is for shallow and dumb people, mostly some girls.

I would rather watch goat have sex, than watch that boring and absurd show.

That's deep and too mean haba
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Girls b forcing dat shit on us. Can i jus watch my football in peace
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

If not for my dad I'll health...I would be at my house ...

But here am home...

Please share your experience...
It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..
Mind you, white people don't watch that nonsense only Nigerians. Goes to show how far away this third world country is
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by superjab247: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

And you must be that religious psycho.

Pleased to meet you, sir.
I didn't say anything bad I just want to tell you that it's not only zeeworld that u can watch u can watch your Arabic channels 24/7 and nobody cares but just mind your business and don't carry your hate for non islamic channels because their is no way u can force every Nigerian to watch your islamic TV.

Just an advice though and I come in peace.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by blazepascal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
shut up op we guys we like wrestling right but we know is fake the same way girls like zee world. so it shouldn't bother you. same way like my dad he likes watching all the news on every channel and it makes me angry. but what can I do ..simply nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

@the last paragraph of your post...

You have to view things with an open mind here. We are not here for the ladies. We have lost some of our brethren to Zeeworld too, you see.

This is directed at all those who have gone that way.

Not just the ladies.

Let me ask you ,why should I be stereotyped as dumb just because of the channel I choose to entertain myself with? some people can't stand any bloody movie, they get really uncomfortable and upset so does that make such people cowards? ,I know another person that gets excited watching horror movies, infact the more horror the better, does that make him a monster?

I have had the opportunity to have conversations with guys here and I can tell you even the ones that claim they don't watch zee world have their IQs reading in minus.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by xrenzy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

If not for my dad I'll health...I would be at my house ...

But here am home...

Please share your experience...
It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..
welcome to the club bro get good data subscription and start downloading top Hollywood movies and series online bro
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by donfruit(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Extraordinary Everyday
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

I didn't say anything bad I just want to tell you that it's not only zeeworld that u can watch u can watch your Arabic channels 24/7 and nobody cares but just mind your business and don't carry your hate for non islamic channels because their is no way u can force every Nigerian to watch your islamic TV.

Just an advice though and I come in peace.

And man, you are so stup!d.

Is this how you jump into hasty conclusion like a hungry toad.

You must be very jobless and asinine to behave this way.

Get your silly self off my mentions and get a life.

And take your stup!d peace and go hang yourself with it. Imbecilic nonentity.

Look at what free data has done to all these guys. To the extent that they can come here and talk bulls#it.

You are very lucky that you are hiding behind a cheap phone.

And guard that silly gob of yours, otherwise you are going to land yourself a defamation suit some day and you might have to sell a couple of your rags and still not be able to get out of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by emerged01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
I never see person wey hate am reach me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' / #bbnaija: "Be Confident, I Suppose Don Toast You" - Omashola Advises Mercy / Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.