Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now (1390 Views)

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am a disable, not in born but I had a motor accident and lost one of my leg and resulted to wheelchair.. so I am a wheelchair man ...
SOCIAL : Sometimes I feel like I am not wanted in this world , as I am typing this right now, it is with tears in my eyes . I am just confused about life . No matter what I do is not taking serious. Every where I go people looks me like an Allen , which sometimes I get angry and rebuff them. Somes times , I just accept the reality and move on .

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE : Not just that , I can't even have a better girlfriend because I am not better looking. If I try to dress simple and responsible they look down on me , they prevent me from entering some kind of places , like event venues , bars , eatries , hotels , etc they start looking me less less . The worst and painful part is that I can't pass peacefully on the road again because people start making attempt to dash me moneys like N20 naira and N50 naira until I start insulting them off . Infact before I even try to push my wheelchair a kilometer , I will be abuse by good Samaritan who wants to give beggers arms thinking I am a begger because I am on wheelchair. cry cry I quorell almost every day on that , I lay curses on them sometimes , I can't accept arms on the road because I have a small business I am surviving on and I am not and can never be a begger. As I was still saying People start avoiding me , some people start behaving like I am disgusting . Smelling etc . BUT IF I DRESS BIG .. the big dressing I mean is putting on a big trending shoe and maybe a hairstyle and shining clothes boom some start saying I look like a tout . All eyes on me , if even you didn't see me , your neighbor must tap you and be like look at that boy . All eyes on me . Cant even pass on the road again , shame would hold me cos of the eyes . Oh God , I want to live a kind of simple lifestyle and I don't really love dressing big but because of the insults I receive when I dress simple , that's what made me to always prefer dressing big and for my own happiness.
Emotional Part I have passed through a lot of rejections . Nobody wants me in any where any thing I do . Sometimes I go indoor cry all through the day . But comes outside smiling like all is well . cry cry people don't see any good in me
. No matter how I try to be good , nobody talks about it . It pains me when people call me a bad boy either jokingly or seriously. It pains me more when people say my kind of person (Disables) are the most evil cry cry .

Please I need your advice . Just talk sense into my head , say something that will inspire me to live
This is not all my stories , I still have a lot of things to say , I am just tired of typing at the moment .
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mokason288(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Please kill your self

You won’t be the 1st to die and you certainly won’t be the last

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
This is not a laughing matter pls . Someone is dying from depression . I can commit succide any moment from now . Cos I am even disappointed tonight by someone
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by lilvicky68(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oga sorry oh..take heart..you are alive for a reason forget about what people are saying and move with confidence..row your wheelchair with passion..one day you will meet the right partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Samueltemi337(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mainlymanof:

This is not a laughing matter pls . Someone is dying from depression . I can commit succide any moment from now . Cos I am even disappointed tonight by someone
Then kill urself already

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Then kill urself already
Thanks
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Suicide has never been the answer.... Ayefele & Steve Wonders are still strong and living. Say "NO" to suicide. Life is a gift from God that must be kept. Think about the sorrow and years you'll leave behind.

Take note of those who love you and not the senseless few around. Stand up and be strong man. With love smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Bilabong(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Don't do anything stupid. It won't solve the problem.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
ANGER MAY HAVE PURSUED YOUR HELPER

Everyone has a purpose in this world and you have to keep living till you find it dieing won't do you any good and it will affect does around you negativly,you may never know who you motivate or who you inspire or who your companionship holds great importance to......signing out
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
You have not seen blind people, crippled and even those without both legs?
You want to kill yourself cos you are rejected.
You better stop expecting people to accept you. Accept yourself and move on. Even those of us with complete everything are still rejected and thats not enough to kill yourself..no one really cares and those people you want to accept you won't even care if you kill yourself.
When you look good, do so for yourself.
You are the only one that has the power to make yourself happy or sad. People will always want to make you feel bad and those who care a little will even make you an object of pity with for me is worst.
Ita when you live for others that you start bothering how they feel or care about you. You need to live for yourself. Enjoy life now when you till can because whether you kill yourself or not, you will still die.
The worst thing that could happen to you I. Thai life is to hand over your happiness into the hands of others.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Suicide has never been the answer.... Ayefele & Steve Wonders are still strong and living. Say "NO" to suicide. Life is a gift from God that must be kept. Think about the sorrow and years you'll leave behind.

Take note of those who love you and not the senseless few around. Stand up and be strong man. With love smiley
Okay thanks
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bilabong:
Don't do anything stupid. It won't solve the problem.
Okay thanks
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You have not seen blind people, crippled and even those without both legs?
You want to kill yourself cos you are rejected.
You better stop expecting people to accept you. Accept yourself and move on. Even those of us with complete everything are still rejected and thats not enough to kill yourself..no one really cares and those people you want to accept you won't even care if you kill yourself.
When you look good, do so for yourself.
You are the only one that has the power to make yourself happy or sad. People will always want to make you feel bad and those who care a little will even make you an object of pity with for me is worst.
Ita when you live for others that you start bothering how they feel or care about you. You need to live for yourself. Enjoy life now when you till can because whether you kill yourself or not, you will still die.
The worst thing that could happen to you I. Thai life is to hand over your happiness into the hands of others.
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
ANGER MAY HAVE PURSUED YOUR HELPER

Everyone has a purpose in this world and you have to keep living till you find it dieing won't do you any good and it will affect does around you negativly,you may never know who you motivate or who you inspire or who your companionship holds great importance to......signing out
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mainlymanof:

Okay thanks
Keep living bro and never give up......signing out
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Komu1048(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mainlymanof:
I am a disable, not in born but I had a motor accident and lost one of my leg and resulted to wheelchair.. so I am a wheelchair man ...
SOCIAL : Sometimes I feel like I am not wanted in this world , as I am typing this right now, it is with tears in my eyes . I am just confused about life . No matter what I do is not taking serious. Every where I go people looks me like an Allen , which sometimes I get angry and rebuff them. Somes times , I just accept the reality and move on .

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE : Not just that , I can't even have a better girlfriend because I am not better looking. If I try to dress simple and responsible they look down on me , they prevent me from entering some kind of places , like event venues , bars , eatries , hotels , etc they start looking me less less . The worst and painful part is that I can't pass peacefully on the road again because people start making attempt to dash me moneys like N20 naira and N50 naira until I start insulting them off . Infact before I even try to push my wheelchair a kilometer , I will be abuse by good Samaritan who wants to give beggers arms thinking I am a begger because I am on wheelchair. cry cry I quorell almost every day on that , I lay curses on them sometimes , I can't accept arms on the road because I have a small business I am surviving on and I am not and can never be a begger. As I was still saying People start avoiding me , some people start behaving like I am disgusting . Smelling etc . BUT IF I DRESS BIG .. the big dressing I mean is putting on a big trending shoe and maybe a hairstyle and shining clothes boom some start saying I look like a tout . All eyes on me , if even you didn't see me , your neighbor must tap you and be like look at that boy . All eyes on me . Cant even pass on the road again , shame would hold me cos of the eyes . Oh God , I want to live a kind of simple lifestyle and I don't really love dressing big but because of the insults I receive when I dress simple , that's what made me to always prefer dressing big and for my own happiness.
Emotional Part I have passed through a lot of rejections . Nobody wants me in any where any thing I do . Sometimes I go indoor cry all through the day . But comes outside smiling like all is well . cry cry people don't see any good in me
. No matter how I try to be good , nobody talks about it . It pains me when people call me a bad boy either jokingly or seriously. It pains me more when people say my kind of person (Disables) are the most evil cry cry .

Please I need your advice . Just talk sense into my head , say something that will inspire me to live
This is not all my stories , I still have a lot of things to say , I am just tired of typing at the moment .

Sir, no matter how good, complete, rich and intelligent everyone can't be for you. Some will still see you as a pieces of shit and no matter how bad, ugly, incomplete you are there will be someone that will care for you.

Channel you energy to such people. Do u hear about many people that have committed suicide? They always felt no one care about them but do u hear what people say after their demise? Sure people really care but they except much from people

The reality now is even worst, the environment and mistrust, cheat and backstabbing had made everyone hostile. People don't just care anymore, not because of your leg but people just don't care even if you like have 3legs.

The only thing people care about is what they can get from you or how far you can release for them.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by judedwriter(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Suicide is pure selfishness...

Only selfish people commit suicide.

When you think only of yourself, not minding those who truly love you, especially God Almighty who loves you more than any other person, you are truly selfish.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by tunjiajayi: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Make up your mind.
It is your life, your death!
Telling others you want to commit suicide is quite naive and stupid.
If you die or not it's not gonna stop the sun from rising from the east as usual tomorrow.

You are thinking too much of yourself, one more body to be decomposed then composed in the cycle of life.

Just make up your mind, that's all that matters, you won't be missed for long like other dead people.

You could also make yourself useful in your dying, donate your organs to people more worthy of life and living angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by beautyhd: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2021
First, work on your mind set. From your write-up I can deduce that you see people and conclude on what they think about you when in essence they didn't even see you.

Being on wheelchair doesn't make one a beggar, carry your self with grace and forget about what you think people think of you. Dress casually when you want and expensively whenever you want. Do things that make you happy and don't try to overimpress or belong.

Your own wife will locate you.

Stay alive, suicide can never be the best option.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Map1(m): 5:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Mainlymanof:

you need to check your self that is why it's very risky to leave a life of me alone no matter how difficult the situation may be you will still have some one who will understand you and take you as you are, you don't expect everyone to accept you in your condition you need to be more friendly, when someone offer you money just launched and say thank you sir,ma am no a beggar,show love to kids around you buy little things for them, play with them by doing that there parents will show you love.if you kill yourself na one spanner lost be that
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by 2shaw: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha, u see in 2016,I lived wreklessly,drove wrecklessly,spent wrecklessly,gbam. By 2017 one big problem happened,everyone I felt loved me and were my friends, became my enemies,some even mocked me,even my own mother also mocked me,my blood. But by 2019 I got myself back and till tmrw I am not speaking to anyone. I I've my life on my own terms,to hell with what anyone thinks of me. I literally had no friend cos all were all fake ,after what they will gain,get,selfish interest.,heartless, my brother God has a plan for you. Forget that leg o,if u come blind nor,wetinbu go do. Bwtter be grateful,get money,shame your enemies and family sef. I had an accident with someone car,he made me cough out 200k within a week,from my street money,I felt depressed,abandoned.i mean no one gave me 1 naira,minus hospital bills o,fast forward to months later,the same person I had accident with his car who was very insensitive,had accident with his own pops car beyond repair and badly injured. I was so happy,wen I heard the news.God use am teach am lesson. Ppl felt i was behind his accident,na me send u go drink .hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Then kill urself already

It's not until you pull a trigger at someone that you can kill them, sometimes the words we say can kill people and God will still hold you responsible for their death.

It is him who is depressed today tommorow it might be you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2021
First off, stop being angry, you sound like a real angry guy. Stop being angry at yourself, stop being angry at the world, stop insulting ppl that try to give alms to you, just politely decline their offer with a smile. Secondly, stop thinking less of yourself, always remember this word, "am worth it", always remind your self, that you are worth it. give yourself a break, you'll find love, but I suggest you first start loving yourself. Love yourself and be true to loving yourself, and then it becomes easier for others to love you. Life will be better, take it easy and enjoy your life, you aren't the first to be in a wheelchair and am pretty sure you won't be the last. When ppl look at you funny smile back at them or give them a wave, they'll stop. You can even pick up girls with your disability, just be smooth. You'll see, live's Gino work out, hang in there.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Murjem(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2021
My dear I sincerely feel your pains and hope God Almighty give you the strength to fight through but you have to know that we all live in a very challenging world either physically challenged or not especially here in Nigeria.

The best thing you need to do is to find something extra ordinary to engage yourself in. For instance, singing , dancing, acting, sport even some kind of special knowledge acquisition that will make you stand out amongst everyone else..

Who ever knew that Aki and Pawpaw can use their littlenesses to glory?

Such are the things I am taking about, though it doesn't come with ease but through persistent struggle you will surely achieve more than your goals.

Wish you the best in life!!
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by tito44: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Brother man, it will surely be well.

Just keep doing all you can, also keep applying for grants from International NGOs and other agencies, one day God will answer ur prayer and they will help you with money to procure or even prosthetic Leg. Its is not the end of life. Pls dont give up ok...
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:
Brother man, it will surely be well.

Just keep doing all you can, also keep applying for grants from International NGOs and other agencies, one day God will answer ur prayer and they will help you with money to procure or even prosthetic Leg. Its is not the end of life. Pls dont give up ok...
Wow thanks
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Mainlymanof: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Murjem:
My dear I sincerely feel your pains and hope God Almighty give you the strength to fight through but you have to know that we all live in a very challenging world either physically challenged or not especially here in Nigeria.

The best thing you need to do is to find something extra ordinary to engage yourself in. For instance, singing , dancing, acting, sport even some kind of special knowledge acquisition that will make you stand out amongst everyone else..

Who ever knew that Aki and Pawpaw can use their littlenesses to glory?

Such are the things I am taking about, though it doesn't come with ease but through persistent struggle you will surely achieve more than your goals.

Wish you the best in life!!
Thanks for the encouragement
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Elliotwealth1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bro all this is the work of the devil, he is the one who makes you think you are rejected and dejected.
Jesus loves you, study your bible, spend time with God and pray for an ecounter.

The world needs you, God sent you for a reason sir.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by doctor20202020(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na who u dey tell pls do
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by medosa: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Focus on enjoying yourself and the good things of life. Ignore the negativity at all means.
Embrace positivity. And no matter what you do, you cant force people to appreciate you or like you. Just treat yourself well. Life is too short to care about what others think. People die every day and they are not physically challenged, appreciate the fact that you are alive and healthy.
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:42am On Nov 13, 2021
I'm sure if he's your brother that's what you will tell him. Wicked religious slave.

doctor20202020:
Na who u dey tell pls do
Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by Moxil(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
Please kill your self

You won’t be the 1st to die and you certainly won’t be the last

Who is this devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Issue With Firstbank Of Nigeria / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Two To Death, Injure Another In Benue (Graphic) / Fuel Crisis: Filling Station Now Have VIP Customers, See How Much It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.