Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now (1386 Views)

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel Like To Commit Succide Right Now by lolu2019: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mainlymanof:
I am a disable, not in born but I had a motor accident and lost one of my leg and resulted to wheelchair.. so I am a wheelchair man ...
SOCIAL : Sometimes I feel like I am not wanted in this world , as I am typing this right now, it is with tears in my eyes . I am just confused about life . No matter what I do is not taking serious. Every where I go people looks me like an Allen , which sometimes I get angry and rebuff them. Somes times , I just accept the reality and move on .

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE : Not just that , I can't even have a better girlfriend because I am not better looking. If I try to dress simple and responsible they look down on me , they prevent me from entering some kind of places , like event venues , bars , eatries , hotels , etc they start looking me less less . The worst and painful part is that I can't pass peacefully on the road again because people start making attempt to dash me moneys like N20 naira and N50 naira until I start insulting them off . Infact before I even try to push my wheelchair a kilometer , I will be abuse by good Samaritan who wants to give beggers arms thinking I am a begger because I am on wheelchair. cry cry I quorell almost every day on that , I lay curses on them sometimes , I can't accept arms on the road because I have a small business I am surviving on and I am not and can never be a begger. As I was still saying People start avoiding me , some people start behaving like I am disgusting . Smelling etc . BUT IF I DRESS BIG .. the big dressing I mean is putting on a big trending shoe and maybe a hairstyle and shining clothes boom some start saying I look like a tout . All eyes on me , if even you didn't see me , your neighbor must tap you and be like look at that boy . All eyes on me . Cant even pass on the road again , shame would hold me cos of the eyes . Oh God , I want to live a kind of simple lifestyle and I don't really love dressing big but because of the insults I receive when I dress simple , that's what made me to always prefer dressing big and for my own happiness.
Emotional Part I have passed through a lot of rejections . Nobody wants me in any where any thing I do . Sometimes I go indoor cry all through the day . But comes outside smiling like all is well . cry cry people don't see any good in me
. No matter how I try to be good , nobody talks about it . It pains me when people call me a bad boy either jokingly or seriously. It pains me more when people say my kind of person (Disables) are the most evil cry cry .

Please I need your advice . Just talk sense into my head , say something that will inspire me to live
This is not all my stories , I still have a lot of things to say , I am just tired of typing at the moment .
go and join disable association of Nigeria.go to national stadiums. try and do any sports that u like .u can represent Nigeria at the Olympics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out / The Children Of Anini / 20 Year-old Man In Kaduna Kills Father For Appearing In His Dream (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.