Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? (49002 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Liposure: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2021
tunjijones:
Marriage is gradually fading away.

Know this... You dont have to be married for you to be happy.

Most married people are unhappy with their marriages.

There is more advantage to be single than to be married. I am talking from a guys perspective though.. I dont know how female feel about marriage.
really!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
What I get to understand is that our Nollywood Actresses needs mental checkup thrice a year.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Liposure: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Abortion is against her religion what about premarital sex
lol..premarital sex is not biblical
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2021
SMH.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by SocialJustice: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:
Ladies of today have thrown the little morals they ve got left - to the dogs.
Guys nko? Mysoginist.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
She made good points. My own is, own your shit and stop blaming people/religion, because you can never please humans, they must talk.

On frontpage now, there is a thread on a woman who died from abortion and people are asking why a woman of that age would be having abortion.

Have your child and train him/her. When they are done talking, they will move to the next gist.

Someday I will get to understand why the gender that claims to gain nothing from marriage is always angry to see single women/babymamas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by simplesearch: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Says someone who bolted out of her marriage.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Liposure: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Romanoff:
Children are not a retirement plan.
but i raised them
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by felixedet(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
As an adult there are things you shouldn't portray in public example: immoral excuses.

It's quite a pity that ladies always allow their emotions to direct their actions, then regret alater and hip the blames on the innocent....in her case here.... Igbo culture and unmarried ladies between 40 to 45 years.

She's a bad role model,, she has no sensible reason.to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by frozen70(f): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

Yes, she did. Some of her points are valid

Very valid

Some women who waited for husband's end up not having a child of their own

Let her follow her heart, it will surely lead her to where she will find happiness
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Kestolove(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
fucking out of wedlock is not against ur belief...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by toxtimmy: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ask yourself if you mama nack your Papa before dem marry?... Nigeria men no get head but na dem go spend all their money for a woman to give them head job.

tito44:

Yen yen yen
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Franzinni:
The problem is you are populating the world with fatherless bastards ...in my humble opinion... I hope you get to read this.go and see black america and understand why it's necessary to keep your legs closed or better still use a condom .... A child is not a lassa also or a chiwawa.
Your leaders that have fathers and looting your funds to store in your colonial masters lands are what? the numerous human parts sellers lurking in your country don't have fathers? even fathers are raping their daughters, the drug dealing Nigerians being executed every now and then outside Nigeria don't have fathers?, the kidnappers ravaging this country don't have fathers? the cultists killing each other daily don't have fathers?

So tell me one thing pertaining to the black american society that is not here already despite not having high number of in your words "bastards".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Saig: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's not about fame. Men want reasonable women for wives. Live right n you will have a husband. look how she's appearing already
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by tito44: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
toxtimmy:
[s]Ask yourself if you mama nack your Papa before dem marry?... Nigeria men no get head but na dem go spend all their money for a woman to give them head job.[/s]

yen yen yen
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by tito44: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
Guys nko? Mysoginist.

yen yen yen
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:
She made good points. My own is, own your shit and stop blaming people/religion, because you can never please humans, they must talk.

On frontpage now, there is a thread on a woman who died from abortion and people are asking why a woman of that age would be having abortion.

Have your child and train him/her. When they are done talking, they will move to the next gist.

Someday I will get to understand why the gender that claims to gain nothing from marriage is always angry to see single women/babymamas.
Women need to start taking charge of their decisions.

Personally,the order of priority for a woman is children, money and husband. She has the resources, if the latter doesn't come ,why should she waste her biological clock waiting for a man when she can have a child and live her life.

Nigerians carry marriage for head like gala, I am just glad alot of women are setting their priority straight. Not everyone is destined to meet a life partner, so why deprive yourself of the joy of motherhood because of that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Skillsnigeria: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
The lord will deliver you
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by beges: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dear Sis,you say you have a guy that loves you.please tell him to marry you and save you this stress.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Romanoff:
Children are not a retirement plan.
grow old with functioning womb without a child, even God will judge you for wasting that womb

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by ifnyioj22(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Shrek
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Lazenby007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
My people this world no balance o! Just mind your business and face your own life.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
pretydiva:
Abortion is against your catholic belief, but premarital sex is not against your belief.

Aunty shut the fvck up and give yourself some respect
Lolz see this one cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Why are you always offpoint? you must blame men on everything, forgetting that you also have a dad and brothers too. speak the gospel truth for once so that you will be set free..

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by MummyD2020(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% and shame are two parallel line, they never meet, considering her, criminal tendency people, their shamelessness doesn't even allow their sense to function on where not to commit crime.

So much hatred and hasty generalization. Get some rest!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Personally,the order of priority for a woman is children, money and husband. She has the resources, if the latter doesn't come ,why should she waste her biological clock waiting for a man when she can have a child and live her life.

Nigerians carry marriage for head like gala, I am just glad alot of women are setting their priority straight. Not everyone is destined to meet a life partner, so why deprive yourself of the joy of mother because of that?

I don’t get it. One minute they say marriage is going extinct and men have stopped marrying. Then they see a single mother and start another round of tears.

Any woman that feels she needs to have a child and no horseband is forthcoming should go ahead and do so. My own is they should train the child right. Wailers can keep wailing, they will be ignored. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Subonbon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
34 kill you there..
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Nigerians carry marriage for head like gala, I am just glad alot of women are setting their priority straight. Not everyone is destined to meet a life partner, so why deprive yourself of the joy of mother because of that?
Why can't she marry the man that impregnated her? or did she impregnate herself? or perhaps, maybe she stole a wealthy man spérm like Linda did. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by MummyD2020(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
flyca:
So a man can abandon his pregnant girlfriend, the girlfriend gets blamed, stigmatized and her reputation is ruined but nobody says nothing to him.
But when a woman want to have the baby by herself, that becomes a controversy?

Good on her, being a single mom is NOTHING to be ashamed of when you get to a certain age...and you can financially support the child properly and comfortably.

To those people saying the baby need a father figure, listen... She is running out of time, she hasn't find yet her Mr Right yet and she badly wants to be a mother...who are we to judge We are not in the same situation like her!

All of them criticising her, if they happen to be in her position, they would do the same. Remember Linda Ikeji? It's her choice and she is not asking for assistance. Abeg sort yourselves out first. Holier than thou!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
baseless talk...that shows how irresponsible she is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / See Jean-claude Van Damme's Epic Split Between Two Reversing Volvo Trucks / Chidinma Ekile Stuns At Sisters Wedding In Tanzania (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.