Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? (49058 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Franzinni:
when I touch a nerve I know ... And from all indications I just did.. hahaha let me touch another one hahaha you are the type that hugs pillow at night to cry yourself to sleep and I bet you have a locker full of dildoz haha as men see trough you like transparent celophene bags
Lol, you really do have a god complex and think highly of yourself mr nerve toucher ,lol.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, you really do have a god complex and think highly of yourself mr nerve toucher ,lol.
I actually do and so should you... If not the world will define what you are. So let me stunt on you small for this nairaland... I done use you catch two days cruise hahaha you have been a formidable opponent .. still rough around the edges but ... Let me encourage you

Keep it up ... Lolita.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Franzinni:
I actually do and so should you... If not the world will define what you are. So let me stunt on you small for this nairaland... I done use you catch two days cruise hahaha you have been a formidable opponent .. still rough around the edges but ... Let me encourage you

Keep it up ... Lolita.
Opponent? lol.Whatever bro. I go need to tug that your cheek , really. lol
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Opponent? lol.Whatever bro. I go need to tug that your cheek , really. lol
now you are now calm haha .. you are now reasonable .. before you were wild like an amazonian mustang but just like all mustangs... With time and effort they break!!!

Hahahaha my cheeks nah bear bear dey there ...as a MAN wey I be... On GOD!!! Hahahaha
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Franzinni:
now you are now calm haha .. you are now reasonable .. before you were wild like an amazonian mustang but just like all mustangs... With time and effort they break!!!

Hahahaha my cheeks nah bear bear dey there ...as a MAN wey I be... On GOD!!! Hahahaha
Ofcourse I will be calm ,I just realized I am dealing with a manchild. All your childish yabbing and foolish assumptions ,it's exhausting. Mumbling out baby words while tugging on your cheeks is the only way to treat people like you.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Ofcourse I will be calm ,I just realized I am dealing with a manchild. All your childish yabbing and foolish assumptions ,it's exhausting. Mumbling out baby words while tugging on your cheeks is the only way to treat people like you.
oya tug on this

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 3:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Ladycewhy.... I just realized this is an ample opportunity to ask some questions that has been on my mind, going back and forth on this thread with you was all entertainment for me at least ... Most of my points if you might have noticed were just in a bid to get you worked up although some really ressonates with my inner core..having said that, I deduce you are interlecually on point and you are not shy to call a spade a spade " even if you sometime you can't tell a spade even if it hits you smack in the middle of the head " some women are heady like that haha. But I digress ....back on topic, I would like you to help me understand this and please be as blunt and honest as you can...

A friend of mine is going through his relationship issues and I can't seem to understand what is the problem so check this out ... The good lad doesn't cheat, lie , womanize, fight like all the usual red flags that tell you this guy is a dead end "like yours truly" ..but still this girl is giving dude hell talking bout ... She is taking her time and all and mind you, this guy, God bless his simple heart, has been paying for everything like he literally became her father, calls, visits, gifts you name it he does .. a proper thorough bred simp. ... And he has taken the role for about four years runing talking bout ... He pays for everything even to her transportation to where ever. Heck he even goes to buy menstrual pad when she is on her thingamajig.

One day dude goes on one knee to pop the big question but

the lady said NO. She ain't ready ...

Dude is still Scratching his head and can't understand why mind you this guy carry the girl matter for head like pure water .. personally I don't like her but ...my "personal" don't count .. now from a woman's perspective, why do you think that girl rejected dude.? Becasue from a man's perspective he done show say he can be there for her.

And this guy was the SIMP God.... actually he still is.but even with all the simping, He still got shafted so is simping not enough or was there some other mysterious thing he didn't just understand.

Mind you in this whole time, he has not asked for sex and all he is waiting for his wedding day hahahaha .. I quite think he is an bumbling idiot for his views on relationship but like, he is a good lad, is that not enough ? Help me understand if you can.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Franzinni:
Ladycewhy.... I just realized this is an ample opportunity to ask some questions that has been on my mind, going back and forth on this thread with you was all entertainment for me at least ... Most of my points if you might have noticed were just in a bid to get you worked up although some really ressonates with my inner core..having said that, I deduce you are interlecually on point and you are not shy to call a spade a spade " even if you sometime you can't tell a spade even if it hits you smack in the middle of the head " some women are heady like that haha. But I digress ....back on topic, I would like you to help me understand this and please be as blunt and honest as you can...

A friend of mine is going through his relationship issues and I can't seem to understand what is the problem so check this out ... The good lad doesn't cheat, lie , womanize, fight like all the usual red flags that tell you this guy is a dead end "like yours truly" ..but still this girl is giving dude hell talking bout ... She is taking her time and all and mind you, this guy, God bless his simple heart, has been paying for everything like he literally became her father, calls, visits, gifts you name it he does .. a proper thorough bred simp. ... And he has taken the role for about four years runing talking bout ... He pays for everything even to her transportation to where ever. Heck he even goes to buy menstrual pad when she is on her thingamajig.

One day dude goes on one knee to pop the big question but

the lady said NO. She ain't ready ...

Dude is still Scratching his head and can't understand why mind you this guy carry the girl matter for head like pure water .. personally I don't like her but ...my "personal" don't count .. now from a woman's perspective, why do you think that girl rejected dude.? Becasue from a man's perspective he done show say he can be there for her.

And this guy was the SIMP God.... actually he still is.but even with all the simping, He still got shafted so is simping not enough or was there some other mysterious thing he didn't just understand.

Mind you in this whole time, he has not asked for sex and all he is waiting for his wedding day hahahaha .. I quite think he is an bumbling idiot for his views on relationship but like, he is a good lad, is that not enough ? Help me understand if you can.

First let me just ask "na where una dey see all this kind guys sef?? See husband material just waste like that, that kind guy go follow e wife enter labor room,aww. smiley,how admirable.

It was clear from the word go that she wasn't interested as "she was taking her time". No lady takes her time for a guy she likes ,not even shyness can come in between her likeness. Even after hearing all that he still went ahead and took over her responsibility hoping that she will " become fond of him" ,only that the lady felt indebted and was backed into a corner to date him.

Have you heard of the word "smother or stifle" in relationships? There is a difference between "helping someone up" and "lifting them up". The problem with most most nice guys is they don't know the difference. The lady in question was lifted up and not helped up so she saw your friend as a "benefactor".Your friend acted like her "lord and personal saviour" and forgot the most important thing , being a lover.The order of priority is be a lover first before anything else, flashing money thinking she will fall for you is where most men get it wrong. Yes some women might put up with it while others not for too long.

I always laugh when I see guys say "just make money and you can get any woman you want ". Might be true in a sense if to "bed " her is all you want.

Then there is another issue of if the money is to over compensate for something that is lacking. Not that I am imply that something is wrong with your friend,but personally there are some kind of guys I can't date no matter how rich you are.

Now I am the type that likes witty and intelligent guys,open minded, calculated, discerning and in the current century with me grin( e get why) , For other women it might slightly vary ,but the bottom line is if she doesn't get the chance to find the qualities she likes rather than being distracted by his flashing of money, forget o he is on a long thing.

In conclusion,your friend didn't allow her fall for him before taking on the role of "lord and personal saviour". She put up a facade and date him but just couldn't when the question of marriage came up.She might have some else in the picture or might not, but the fact is she doesn't see your friend as the man she wants to spend the rest of her life and have kids with it doesn't mean your friend is a bad person or not good enough, but as the saying goes " the heart wants what it wants". Don't be surprised there will be a good girl giving your friend green light and he will choose to ignore ,it's the circle of life bro.

And please tell your friend to accept my SIMP party ( pun intended).
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
First let me just ask "na where una dey see all this kind guys sef?? See husband material just waste like that, that kind guy go follow e wife enter labor room,aww. smiley

It was clear from the word go that she wasn't interested as "she was taking her time". No lady takes her time for a guy she likes ,not even shyness can come in between her likeness. Even after hearing all that he still went ahead and took over her responsibility hoping that she will " become fond of him" ,only that the lady felt indebted and was backed into a corner to date him.

Have you heard of the word "smother or stifle" in relationships? There is a difference between "helping someone up" and "lifting them up". The problem with most most nice guys is they don't know the difference. The lady in question was lifted up and not helped up so she saw your friend as a "benefactor".Your friend acted like her "lord and personal saviour" and forgot the most important thing , being a lover.The order of priority is be a lover first before anything else, flashing money thinking she will fall for you is where most men get it wrong. Yes some women might put up with it while others not for too long.

I always laugh when I see guys say "just make money and you can get any woman you want ". Might be true in a sense if to "bed " her is all you want.

Then there is another issue of if the money is to over compensate for something that is lacking. Not that I am imply that something is wrong with your friend,but personally there are some kind of guys I can't date no matter how rich you are.

Now I am the type that likes witty and intelligent guys,open minded, calculated, discerning and in the current century with me grin( e get why) , For other women it might slightly vary ,but the bottom line is if she doesn't get the chance to find the qualities she likes rather than being distracted by his flashing of money, forget o he is on a long thing.

And please tell your friend to accept my SIMP party ( pun intended).

mind blown!!! Still searching for the pieces ... Jesus! Hmm I guess I just have to let dude figure this one out by himself.. damn thanks for clarifying tho ... In the world of today that is how most men view the situation meaning spending means caring.. and I can't blame them women are complicated even to themselves, unlike men who are simple. Most decisions men make they just draw from other men they think gets the most attention, like choice for deodorant, shoes, watches and even relationship. that is how the fore father's use to roll. Also I once met this girl and we got talking and in the middle of our chin wag, the girl said something that stuck and this is what she said...

In her own words,

"(Name) let me tell you, a woman might have a guy she is in a relationship with but she will also have the ones she plays with"
and I couldn't comprehend the thought process behind it, it sounded like an unspoken rule that women have... She was straight faced about it.

Kinda like when some women are about to get married, they seek out thier ex ...that one that got away with all the goods the husband to be lacks and sleep with him claiming it's the last time haha ...see ehn women are wonderful people.

This happens more often than not... But I still don't get. I know men do some crazy shit too but not as sneaky as what I have heard and seen women do. another one is getting pregnant for the brother becasue the husband is shooting blanks ... My sister the garri don pass water nah only God know as e dey sup.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Franzinni:
mind blown!!! Still searching for the pieces ... Jesus! Hmm I guess I just have to let dude figure this one out by himself.. damn thanks for clarifying tho ... In the world of today that is how most men view the situation meaning spending means caring.. and I can't blame them women are complicated even to themselves, unlike men who are simple. Most decisions men make they just draw from other men they think gets the most attention, like choice for deodorant, shoes, watches and even relationship. that is how the fore father's use to roll. Also I once met this girl and we got talking and in the middle of our chin wag, the girl said something that stuck and this is what she said...

In her own words,

"(Name) let me tell you, a woman might have a guy she is in a relationship with but she will also have the ones she plays with"
and I couldn't comprehend the thought process behind it, it sounded like an unspoken rule that women have... She was straight faced about it.

Kinda like when some women are about to get married, they seek out thier ex ...that one that got away with all the goods the husband to be lacks and sleep with him claiming it's the last time haha ...see ehn women are wonderful people.

This happens more often than not... But I still don't get. I know men do some crazy shit too but not as sneaky as what I have heard and seen women do. another one is getting pregnant for the brother becasue the husband is shooting blanks ... My sister the garri don pass water nah only God know as e dey sup.

You can still throw in your 2 cents tho. Money is important in a relationship, all the going to cinemas ,dates and all can actually make the heart grow fonder but order of priority is the key. Let him know he should not put himself in the position of being a benefactor before being a lover.

If he hand dey scratch am to spend , let him rather spend it on things that will create memories ,like date , movies, attending shows or concerts, beach and stuff like that.

I don't know about other people but it is a rule for me not to have the number of any ex,not that I hate any of them,infact I do get calls every now and then, but I make it a point of duty to delete afterwards.

And as for that lady, I don't know what she meant by "play with" , but if she means bestie, mouth sealed make I nor talk anything. But then I wonder why a lady will have a guy she "plays with" and not marry him to make things easier, marry your friend isn't that what they say? maybe I am on the wrong planet or something.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You can still throw in your 2 cents tho. Money is important in a relationship, all the going to cinemas ,dates and all can actually make the heart grow fonder but order of priority is the key. Let him know he should not put himself in the position of being a benefactor before being a lover.

If he hand dey scratch am to spend , let him rather spend it on things that will create memories ,like date , movies, attending shows or concerts, beach and stuff like that.

I don't know about other people but it is a rule for me not to have the number of any ex,not that I hate any of them,infact I do get calls every now and then, but I make it a point of duty to delete afterwards.

And as for that lady, I don't know what she meant by "play with" , but if she means bestie, mouth sealed make I nor talk anything. But then I wonder why a lady will have a guy she "plays with" and not marry him to make things easier, marry your friend isn't that what they say? maybe I am on the wrong planet or something.
you are on point like full stop......didn't Wana use period cus it will sound ... Wierd... But hey who would have known... You turned out to be hella cool to chat with ... I guess you just different in a wierd ...are you really female type of way(no jabs), I guess I am learning to be open, society had taught me so many negatives about women .. thanks for shedding light tho. Do have a good day ma'am. God bless ya!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Franzinni:
you are on point like full stop......didn't Wana use period cus it will sound ... Wierd... But hey who would have known... You turned out to be hella cool to chat with ... I guess you just different in a wierd ...are you really female type of way(no jabs), I guess I am learning to be open, society had taught me so many negatives about women .. thanks for shedding light tho. Do have a good day ma'am. God bless ya!
Good day to you too.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by ahiboilandgas: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:
Who impregnated this ugly, bleached wall gecko?
Lazy idoit after I exposed ur as a jobless rat watching bbn all day and hustling his sister for chop money is here abusing people .at least she got a job how about u .I taught u love your southern pee so much why abuse this ...idiot..see how u will end if u don't get a life

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Foreigna: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Lazy idoit after I exposed ur as a jobless rat watching bbn all day and hustling his sister for chop money is here abusing people .at least she got a job how about u .I taught u love your southern pee so much why abuse this ...idiot..see how u will end if u don't get a life

Ahmed Ibrahim, stop disgracing yourself about. You are a mature man, stop behaving like a kid. If you want to talk, let us meet on the investment thread so I can finish you there.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by ahiboilandgas: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Foreigna:

Ahmed Ibrahim, stop disgracing yourself about. You are a mature man, stop behaving like a kid. If you want to talk, let us meet on the investment thread so I can finish you there.
after collecting chop money from your elder sister .Abi finish yourself first by learning how to feed your self .I have your type at home .give me your doctor elder sister number i fit manage her ..i don't deal with kids and people hoping to do get to Auditions or depending of covid palliative....we belong to two differ world ..i seem enough of you lazyout .u are suppose to be dragging space with my son .Good bye .like your sister said hope dstv and nairaland will pay u chop money

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by ahiboilandgas: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Foreigna:

Lazy youth i know you are too ashamed to you your moniker any more after we found out you are a covid palliative refugee .u are fee to be live and die in t.b thread. U said u where depress and nairaland was your savior..me get thing do to am more active in political section .

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Foreigna: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Lazy youth i know you are too ashamed to you your moniker any more after we found out you are a covid palliative refugee .u are fee to be live and die in t.b thread. U said u where depress and nairaland was your savior..me get thing do to am more active in political section .

Ahiboilandgas cry cry baby. Don't be tribalistic, it is not good. Everyone has seen how useless you are. You have been disgraced. grin cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Agbaya, following Foreigna bumper to bumper and hoping that it is me. Oga, I am not Foreigna. You are a very useless man that at the age of over 40 you cannot sleep well and your life is being affected by a so called lazy youth. Giving yourself stress and HBP because of a lazy youth on a faceless forum. That shows that you were deeply hurt by the lazy youth wey expose your audio lies on Nairaland. No wonder you were sacked by Hausa man wey give you pity job. Lack of focus for job as your mind dey think about lazy youth grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

At your age of over 40, you have your priorities all messed up. Your mates are busy with work and their families while you are on Nairaland following Foreigna and lamenting about lazy youth. After that na to start your tribalistic rants all over Nairaland. I think you have a mental illness that should be seriously looked at. Deactivate ASAP for your own health. You are finished on Nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Transformation To A Man (Pictures) / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.