Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) (36807 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
That's why I said it's more understandable. It was never the doctor's intention to abort the baby but he had no other option.
This is different from premeditated murder.
Lol premeditated murder.

premeditated also means considered.

Inorder to carry out an emergency abortion , all the stakes are considered, and the danger is put into consideration.

lol, premeditated indeed!.
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by hucknall: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol premeditated murder.

premeditated also means considered.

Inorder to carry out an emergency abortion , all the stakes are considered, and the danger is put into consideration.

lol, premeditated indeed!.
God, why won't you just listen?

Okay, if an emergency abortion is to save the mother's life. This one here what was she saving? Her esteem? Is her esteem or other gratifications and enjoyments bigger than a human life? Tell me.
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:
God, why won't you just listen?

Okay, if an emergency abortion is to save the mother's life. This one here what was she saving? Her esteem? Is her esteem or other gratifications and enjoyments bigger than a human life? Tell me.
Let's see it this way, if the ritualists and terrorists in your country had been aborted what would have happened? will heaven not rejoice? will the devil not be shamed?

And who are you to even have a say? is it your womb? do you even remotely have any idea what cramps and labour pain is? if i was having this conversation with a woman it would have been understandable, but why is it that it is men who are quick to shout at the top of their lungs regarding this matter? why is it that it's men who are quick to tell women what to do with their womb? just why? this your need for dominance and control just won't end will it?
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by hucknall: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Let's see it this way, if the ritualists and terrorists in your country had been aborted what would have happened? will heaven not rejoice? will the devil not be shamed?

How do you know if he would be terrorist? Do you work in heaven? Would you allow your own child to be a terrorist?

And What if he is a Zuckerberg? A Bill Gate? A president or a great physician that will heal many future kids from several diseases? or what if she is a Queen Elizabeth?

How do you know? Do you just look at your belle and feel his future?

And who are you to even have a say? is it your womb? do you even remotely have any idea what cramps and labour pain is? if i was having this conversation with a woman it would have been understandable, but why is it that it is men who are quick to shout at the top of their lungs regarding this matter? why is it that it's men who are quick to tell women what to do with their womb? just why? this your need for dominance and control just won't end will it?
Abeg no change topic jare. You can create a separate thread to discuss male dominance.
You have no idea just how many times I've seen females being favoured and getting things easily just because 'muh, they are girls'.

Now back to the topic. We were discussing abortion and I don't need to be in a particular gender to know what is right or wrong on this.
And currently on this issue I've finished convincing you that you have no reason to support abortion.

I was expecting something like "this is so true. Thanks for the eye opener. I will now amend my ways and spread the gospel truth on abortion smiley '.

And not this 270° diversion thing you just pulled. undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by bluefilm: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Okoro people.

O di egwu o
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
hucknall:

How do you know if he would be terrorist? Do you work in heaven? Would you allow your own child to be a terrorist?

And What if he is a Zuckerberg? A Bill Gate? A president or a great physician that will heal many future kids from several diseases? or what if she is a Queen Elizabeth?

How do you know? Do you just look at your belle and feel his future?
Abeg no change topic jare. You can create a separate thread to discuss male dominance.
You have no idea just how many times I've seen females being favoured and getting things easily just because 'muh, they are girls'.

Now back to the topic. We were discussing abortion and I don't need to be in a particular gender to know what is right or wrong on this.
And currently on this issue I've finished convincing you that you have no reason to support abortion.

I was expecting something like "this is so true. Thanks for the eye opener. I will now amend my ways and spread the gospel truth on abortion smiley '.

And not this 270° diversion thing you just pulled. undecided
Eye opener? based on your flawed morals? lol

A foetus is a foetus nothing more than that ,it is only when a womb decides to let it grow it becomes a human. When flushed out wether considered or not ,it is still a flushed out foetus, nothing more nothing less.

If you like scream from now till tomorrow, illegal abortion clinics are popping up on every corner every day,safer drugs are being manufactured every day.

Make it legal or not, women who will still get it will still get it. Your morality ,your opinion, women's wombs ,their business.

And it seems you too have forgotten the "na man " slogan. The same slogan that has given men a pass and privilege for certain things even as children.
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by Bluehill1051: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
iambabaG:
What will he be charged for?
Is he a pharmacist or chemist to know the side effects of the medication?
Why didn’t the lady do due diligence before taking it or did he force it down her throat?
Was she raped?
Is she not old enough to be responsible for her actions?
What manner of foolishness is this!
What exactly is his crime?
Why not arrest baby daddies when the ladies keep the child?

This is indeed a hopeless state.
Oga, them no dey swallow abortion pills.
Them dey chuk am for kpetus or put am under tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by DivineDynamics: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
One of the greatest fall of man results from lust of the flesh. It is a deadly sin that brings myriads of other sins.

Resist the devil, he will flee from you.
Re: Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) by VTJN(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
Almost all ladies are bad girls when it comes to sex to be honest. Even the so called virgins, the kind bad bad things they do in place of penetrative sex will shock the devil shocked lol

Women love sex more than men but the only difference is that men are too forward about it while ladies are discrete and selective with their choice of sex partners, and once they find their desired sex partner, the demon in them gets unleashed so don't be deceived and hurriedly enter any chick without condom in the fear that she may change mind, she won't if you unleash the sexual demon in her, use condom guys.

I hate to hear that a lady is involved in abortions, what happened to prevention by using quality condom Why can't ladies insist on condoms and after sex pills. Proper use of condom remains the best dear ladies and gents reading.

I don't enjoy sex with condom is all lies, bring out money and buy quality original condom and it will feel almost like natural flesh. Stop endangering your lives, STDs and STIs are real. If pregnancy doesn't scare you, STDs should.

Hepatitis B is more dangerous than HIV and its transmitted mostly via sex oh.
they won't hear! They prefer it raw

Most educated folks are guilty of this!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.