Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures (46019 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Morenikeji070: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Scam lolz
2innocent:
A British Nigerian school in Jabi, Abuja, needs the services of a qualified and experienced class teacher for early years and primary school. chat Mrr Innocent on 09151907820 to book an interview between Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th April 2021

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by baike: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Same
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by olisaEze(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Skyfornia:
Happy family...the kids should be raised as triplets too.

Me having a weird imagination: Is it possible for the babies to be breastfed by any of the mothers?? cool I just want the bond to be strong..

Is it your bonding? grin grin grin
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by simhosting: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Enugu
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by humberjade: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Skyfornia:

Me having a weird imagination: Is it possible for the babies to be breastfed by any of the mothers?? cool I just want the bond to be strong..

Lovely...but the race has just began...I wish the kids very bright future...and I pray non of the wives become a Jezebel...the bond between the babies depend on their mothers
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by FREEMADNESS: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
You can tell from the pictures they took with their babies that the ones on the right are not having a happy marriage.

FBI detective. well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2021
They used timetable for the bedmetric procession....and got accurate results...You see why Igbo Amaka!!

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by sanpapi(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Sometimes, I sit back and ask myself...

"What if I'm not Igbo, wetin I for tell my children"

God bless Igbo!
ur actions makes who u are not whr u come from n from ur comment u are racial

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by wonder233: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2021
So, cos they are triplets, they must marry the same day, plan to have intercourse with their wives the same day, and adjust the delivery dates the same day.
All for us to do "awwwww" ,"wow" and other meaningless expressions.
Okay, we've"awwwwed" and "wowwwed", what next?
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Emerie22(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Wow, congrats, if only their mother were alive to witness this joyous moment with them, she would have been so proud,. May our lives never be cut off when it's time to enjoy and reap the benefits of our labour...

Seems you know them?
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Lovely

Emerie22:

Seems you know them?

It's mentioned in the post

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by knowhowk: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2021
This is wonderful...Amazing ..This God is just too good .....Are you Suffering from Staphylococus aureus symptoms? Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2021
So they all had a party and were in their ovulation at same period? They all fertile on same level?

Omo the shii is cool. Is it not even better for couples to wait a year before proceeding to have kids?
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Emerie22(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
You can tell from the pictures they took with their babies that the ones on the right are not having a happy marriage.

Who told you?
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by femi4: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!
Third class citizen
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by DSC7: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2021
So when will the triplets give birth cos they look as if they are pregnant....
See their Belle nah...
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by DSC7: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2021
femi4:
Third class citizen

And you wore their attire during the xmas/new yearperiod....
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by emson122(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!
tribalist bigot
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by cardoctor(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2021
They should have married triplet wives.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Randy100: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!
I wonder the same thing. Proudly Igbo. We are already blessed by God.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Everything has been arranged. They made sure the girls were pregnant before the June,2020 wedding and it's possible that other things were also arranged to make what we are seeing possible.

Congratulations to them... their plans paid off.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by IME1: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations to the trio

This is very good news

I celebrate with the families

My lovely Ngwo...

Good news all the way

Step busstop
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Wisedove(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Sharp men angry grin
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by gnykelly(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Skyfornia:

Yeah it an be done.

That's what foster parents does.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by udomma1005(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Brandonx:
The wives were obviously pregnant before the wedding.
So it's not a coincidence but something that was orchestrated by the boys.
How about all the kids turning out to be boys, was that equally orchestrated?
Don't be a kill-joy, however e be, celebrate them or you mute! If the government of the day can't offer what to be happy about, let us wallow in this, please.

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Cleanworld(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Thats my pain about mother's after toiling and labouring for their children to prosper then they will not wait to eat the fruit of their labour though her name and works lives on.

May we eat the fruit of our labour in jesus name.

congrations to this trlples more blessing snd good health.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Zinpat: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Awesome
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by udomma1005(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2021
wonder233:
So, cos they are triplets, they must marry the same day, plan to have intercourse with their wives the same day, and adjust the delivery dates the same day.
All for us to do "awwwww" ,"wow" and other meaningless expressions.
Okay, we've"awwwwed" and "wowwwed", what next?
What next......?
Take your pills, symptoms of that depression is back!
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Clinghton: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Even DNA would be confused.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Brandonx(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2021
udomma1005:

How about all the kids turning out to be boys, was that equally orchestrated?
Don't be a kill-joy, however e be, celebrate them or you mute! If the government of the day can't offer what to be happy about, let us wallow in this, please.
Oga it's like your head is not correct undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.