Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos (66946 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Bishopceo: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cute woman evergreen
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Prodigee: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Everything has it's season. A time to slay and a time to be responsible. Mami your slaying days don pass jare!

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Iceberg slim has done all the doables to those curves, next ! angry

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
I wouldn't mind a one night stand with her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by BrickDevo: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Haa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by mountmoriah(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
visijo:
And this make headline here?

Nowadays you will find a 12yrs old singing "my money, my body na ur own ooh baby"

when I was that age I was busy singing "my head, my shoulders, my knees, my toes they all belong to Jesus " children of nowadays sha.�
truly you are right

meanwhile I supply hardwood for roofing, payment on delivery, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Jamiubond009(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
iceberg slim enter this chic ''london'' anyhow. grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by WeRblessed(f): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
She is beautiful. But please, Nigerian women should denounce this tendency of accumulating fats in their thighs, because it's detrimental to their health.
While those in the west are killing themselves in the gym everyday to acquire a toned-slim figure, some / few African women are busy eating and accumulating fats on their hips, making them look so pigy.

As a woman, your focus should be maintaining a flat abs, toned thighs and arms, and a nicely shaped buttock.

As a woman that I am, I love promoting women whether beautiful or not, but we also have to speak the truth when something is not okay with what I saw
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Rugaria: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ukwu gbara agba
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Bishopceo: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cute woman evergreen
MaryamUmar2020:
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by poseidonsaiz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congrats on her huge waist...

For your peanut coating machine fabrications Whatsapp: 0810 166 3059

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by ictjobber: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
chuksville:
Bootifull waist with sexy waist beards.

I think she bought that waist beard from Jaruma to help her keep her current relationship.

Vaseline crew over to you...

Waist beards ko... Yansh beards ni. You better correct that your spelling

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Too sexy.... I do pickup..... send me a mail.successtreasure101@gmail.com.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by charlesucheh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
The only curvy Multi-Lingua actress with a knocked knee
But Men have had her for last supper sha!!
the babe is strong!!!
just dey knack around!
Even ugly ICEBERG slim has had his CUT ! Chai!!
she go don expire down there! No be lie!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Jostoman: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Chai she don dey expire

That's one thing with Volkswagen.. they loss value overtime but if you give me this one I go panel beat am twice on a money with a raw sledge hammer.. refill the oil that will last for 9months with guarantee
Oga you like awuf grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Jayrow08: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Her selling point
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by gambia(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Dreyton36: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliet doesn't know her worth
If only she knows her worth trust me iceberg slim isn't man enough to even get a hug from her not to talk of squeezing her ass in public

Someone like juliet doesn't need all these revealing photos to stay relevant
Na only you get breast , get yansh , get sweet skin
Still get money join
Wetin man need from you again
Instead make you come meet oluwa dreyton wey like breast pass anything else except money
Anyway make I no too cap sef

Who has her phone number sef make i reason her matter this night before Ramadan start

Ramadan kareem y'all grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dayyym, she is fucckable. Local man is pleased.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by HolyTitus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
And some people will still prefer their fellow men ass over this - it's well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by sageb: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
anonym0us:
cheesy This girl toto go sweet pass ishilove own
why post this? so unnecessary
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by bashsani(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
It is well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by seangy4konji: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Thats the best they all ot to offer...No brains trust me...

Account don deh red.

Plenty money miss road go send DM.

Maga must pay.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by santakris(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
chuksville:
Bootifull waist with sexy waist beards.

I think she bought that waist beard from Jaruma to help her keep her current relationship.

Vaseline crew over to you...

You sure say that thing no be kayamata so?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
all I see is just vanity upon vanity!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by bignero: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
JaeSoon:
Na still shit full there

This just shows how unsophisticated, ugly on the inside, and depressed the average Nigerian is..

You lot see nothing good.. There's no way you lot can have a better president than buhari.. You'r president is a reflection of how uncivilized and dirty the population is..

If it was shit that was there, would women be walking about?.. All men carry expired waste in form of shit, inside the intestine, but you lot with poverty of the soul and mind, will always spit gutter stuff, cos that what you're full of.. God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
fourboys:
anytime person wan give him life to Christ, booom one ashawo go appear from no where.

this lady really need another boy toy
I feel you brother, I feel you. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked

Goals.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by ngadaAwo: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
mehn if I grab this girl for uncompi ehhh

Adadike can testify to my sweet gbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by cybriz82(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
She just remind me of my Calabar babe cus na them dey get this kind body...some of y'all will come here to insult her download d pic use it to soapy..make una dey decieve una self...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ashirioluwa: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
I see you girl........women need to package and show what they have for all these money miss road politicians. You might be lucky to catch one
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Kingrefreshed: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
naijapage:
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, showed off her killer curves in a sexy yellow swimsuit. She shared photos of herself rocking the swimwear on her IG page.

See more photos below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiN2jLj18r/

Na to shift that Yello dress and hammer till the next day grin grin grin.

Vaseline Crew where una dey nah??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.