Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos (66941 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by naptu2: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Nah true, seriously. Ask people like naptu2 who know me offline

lkillbrokehoes:
But I know you as a female not a male, so nah me you dey catch cruise with? grin

He always pretends that he is in his 30s, but he is actually a 28 year old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

wink

28 in November
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by scait(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
All these hoelosho no dey rest
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by romunu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
This girl go sweet sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ido Pampa!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by chijike(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
And I thought she was married
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by learnedman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ok na hanlelele turn your back!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by smsinnigeria(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
New cloth na so we bin dey do when we were little kids.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Passionate1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmm!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Happy2020: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Most women are fuvk and go & not worth anything else.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Raskass: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dirty
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by compton11(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
sojayy:
Must be sweet in d middle...... whats d guy's name that squeezes her yansh like agege bread that year
iceberg slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliet, I dash u a basket of shames
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Iceberg meat that year grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by osada3: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
sojayy:
Must be sweet in d middle...... whats d guy's name that squeezes her yansh like agege bread that year

Mr. Iceberg Slim

But that dude enjoy sha, but the girl never still get serious date, whoos available?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
charlesucheh:
The only curvy Multi-Lingua actress with a knocked knee

But Men have had her for last supper sha!!

the babe is strong!!!

just dey knack around!

Even ugly ICEBERG slim has had his CUT ! Chai!!

she go don expire down there! No be lie!

Down there, very BIG and LOOSE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Cousin9999: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2021
All I see is bleach and fat.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Hallabee1(m): 3:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Chai she don dey expire

That's one thing with Volkswagen.. they loss value overtime but if you give me this one I go panel beat am twice on a monday with a raw sledge hammer.. refill the oil that will last for 9months with guarantee
Oga that's an expensive exhaust surrounded by a cyclical resonant chamber around the exhaust port made out of shit and mess..

Lot of niggas will kill just to have a ride especially when it is set on autopilot while you just sit back and it ride itself

Aje ..

what are you saying gan...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Chai she don dey expire

That's one thing with Volkswagen.. they loss value overtime but if you give me this one I go panel beat am twice on a monday with a raw sledge hammer.. refill the oil that will last for 9months with guarantee
Oga that's an expensive exhaust surrounded by a cyclical resonant chamber around the exhaust port made out of shit and mess..

Lot of niggas will kill just to have a ride especially when it is set on autopilot while you just sit back and it ride itself

grin grin grin I don't even know what to say to you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Funflipper: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Incredible curve; I'll do a double take.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Lazenby007(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Iceberg Siim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

Ah Bros naptu2 even you too dey catch cruise? the ishilove I know since is a female unless she went to do surgery which I highly doubt. cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

What makes you so certain I'm female?
I'm very certain and I've also seen your picture before. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ishilove: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm very certain and I've also seen your picture before. grin
Oh really? Where did you see the picture? cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by AustinTexas018(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2021
sojayy:

u mean American based nigerian rapper Icebergslim??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by AustinTexas018(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2021
naijapage:
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, showed off her killer curves in a sexy yellow swimsuit. She shared photos of herself rocking the swimwear on her IG page.

See more photos below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiN2jLj18r/

Icebergslim won kill this One that year...old meat gtfoh slutty ass Biatch
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh really? Where did you see the picture? cheesy
Few years ago, on your profile grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ishilove: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Few years ago, on your profile grin
I don't know what you're talking about grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't know what you're talking about grin
You know that I'm saying the truth, you can't play me at all grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ishilove: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You know that I'm saying the truth, you can't play me at all grin
What's your old moniker?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by adadike(f): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mehn if I grab this girl for uncompi ehhh

Adadike can testify to my sweet gbola
grin hiaa! Biko kwa!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by vongrin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
naijapage:
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, showed off her killer curves in a sexy yellow swimsuit. She shared photos of herself rocking the swimwear on her IG page.

See more photos below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiN2jLj18r/

hoe low show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.