Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer (244 Views)

Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer / Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by Ovo200: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Good nairaland, I want to call your attention to this scammers who have defrauded me of #4,000
They said they are into SME data sale
Pls what can I do to receive back my money?

https://www.nairaland.com/kivadef218/posts

And there's another called nonipe(name of the moniker)
Re: Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by yomi007k(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
You have just paid school fees to learn that "If you want to buy data or airtime, you buy from the network"

N4000 must have been acknowledged with thanks by the scammer.
Re: Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by lilvicky68(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Stop patronizing people you don't know unless it's payment after service..
Re: Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
So you couldn't walk into a shop to buy your data?
Re: Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by Nukilia: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Thunder will fire the criminals on Nairaland! They will end up in prison like their friend hushpuppy
Re: Beware Of This Nairaland Scammer by Ovo200: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Nukilia:
Thunder will fire the criminals on Nairaland! They will end up in prison like their friend hushpuppy

Amen bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banditry: Armed Police Comb Through Akinale (ogun State) And Neighbourhood / Just In: Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protest / Just In: Zamfara Farmers Must Work On Our Farms Before Theirs - Bandits’ Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.