Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT (498 Views)

Is Blogging Really Lucrative? / Is Business Analysis A Good Course Or Career To Venture Into As A Post Graduate. / Should I Venture Into Yahoo Yahoo ? Advice ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by inahlot(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2021
I'm a per time student of a well known university in lagos state nigeria whereby I work and school at the same time but my monthly income isn't just enough for me to settle my bills and I have always have a thing for blogging, using the word thing is even an understatement because I really love blogging as I'm always jealous of any bloggers I come in sight with either I meet them online or offline, so the bottom line here is....

I just got myself a new laptop but I really don't know where to start from to be a blogger, all I know is I need to have a valid website to be uploading my news and stuffs, that's all I know for now, and is blogging really that lucrative like that..

Please Nairalands fams aid/guide me on how to go about it.
Re: IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by Marinad: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
blogging is gaining popularity every day. popular bloggers become idols of youth. I also decided to try becoming a blogger and achieved great success in a short period of time. I bought TikTok views and my tiktok account started attracting subscribers. I shoot funny videos about my life and people are interested to follow this. I'm sure it will make me a millionaire
Re: IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by gyrationtech(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
inahlot:
I'm a per time student of a well known university in lagos state nigeria whereby I work and school at the same time but my monthly income isn't just enough for me to settle my bills and I have always have a thing for blogging, using the word thing is even an understatement because I really love blogging as I'm always jealous of any bloggers I come in sight with either I meet them online or offline, so the bottom line here is....

I just got myself a new laptop but I really don't know where to start from to be a blogger, all I know is I need to have a valid website to be uploading my news and stuffs, that's all I know for now, and is blogging really that lucrative like that..

Please Nairalands fams aid/guide me on how to go about it.

Blogging is still very lucrative when you know how to blog for money.

You need to think of your blog/website as a brand which means you should spare no cost when it comes to building your brand.

From my experience, here are some of the ways to start monetizing your blog.

Side note: All these will work when you start getting viewers.

Ways of getting views
1. Research and create content that solves people's immediate need (such as tutorials, reviews etc)
2. As much as possible avoid copy and paste (make your content unique)
3. Share your post across various social media platforms
4. Optimize your content for Search engine

Ways of making money
1. Accept Paid guest post or sponsored post
2. Affiliate marketing (promote other people's product)
3. Create your own product or ebook.
4. You are clearly an expert in one Field... Promote that service on your site
5. Google adsense

Hope this helps!!!

Feel free to reach out via the email address on my signature if you need further guidance or a web developer to setup your blog.

1 Like

Re: IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by Skillsnigeria: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
You need to learn the original blogging method,to be able to make real money from blogging.you can visit my signature or profile to learn more
Re: IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by dailymomshustle: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
A temp email generator assists you with making an impermanent email that will be utilized fortemp mail id brief purposes while making a record on counterfeit sites. On the off chance that you need to confirm an email address or need an OTP email confirmation code at that point tempmailid's produced email will be valuable for you.
Re: IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT by inahlot(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
gyrationtech:

Blogging is still very lucrative when you know how to blog for money.

You need to think of your blog/website as a brand which means you should spare no cost when it comes to building your brand.

From my experience, here are some of the ways to start monetizing your blog.

Side note: All these will work when you start getting viewers.

Ways of getting views
1. Research and create content that solves people's immediate need (such as tutorials, reviews etc)
2. As much as possible avoid copy and paste (make your content unique)
3. Share your post across various social media platforms
4. Optimize your content for Search engine

Ways of making money
1. Accept Paid guest post or sponsored post
2. Affiliate marketing (promote other people's product)
3. Create your own product or ebook.
4. You are clearly an expert in one Field... Promote that service on your site
5. Google adsense

Hope this helps!!!

Feel free to reach out via the email address on my signature if you need further guidance or a web developer to setup your blog.

really appreciate your reply, very enlighten.. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Online Paying Survey Site That Pay To Paypal Or Payoneer / HR CIPM Hard Copy Materials Needed / My Company Require Azure Developer Certificate And I Am A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.