Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community (19201 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebonyi Community, Kidnap Many, Injure Others / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Community, Rob Filling Station, Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by oforjide: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
According to umeahi yesterday in owerri the eastern security outfit EBUBE AGU was lunched to protect policemen and women across southeast region can u imagine what a shame so the people of ebonyi has nobody to protect them wonderful since this useless man moved to APC he has been blindfolded, i'm sorry for my people in ebonyi God is our strenght.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Debra911(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ezeama400 is still busy desperately looking for some bad news from the SW to post on nairaland, while his people are being gradually wiped out grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Yusman316(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
CharleyBright:
Fulanis will set this Country ablaze and fast track the disintegration of Nigeria.
Every community and states in Nigeria cant be pointing accusing finger at one single tribe - the Fulani's.
Why hasn't Buhari simply call his terrorists brothers to order?
When every community turn to face Fulanis , it will be like genocide.
These Fulanis are pure breed Terrorists that must be checkmated.
In which planet/country have u ever seen or heard of terrorists being called to order. They operate by their own play book and don't listen to anybody
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by VEHINTOLAR: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rashidi,emir of ala Igbo in action again ! This guy must be stopped before he reduced Ndi Igbo to a minority ethnic group in Nigeria ! ESN where are you guys ?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Mrlcredible: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

We ain’t telling you
This is the little you can know
mumu. keep spreading lies and deceiving yourselves..
ESN is dead in the SE
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
ESN is dead in the SE
Thanks for your concern

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Factshunter: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
ESN is dead in the SE

grin Dude was like " we ain't telling you grin
Wft!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by juman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can southerners go to north and attack them anyhow like this in the name of one nigeria?

Southerners should chase all of the fulani terrorists from their states.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by dragunov: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
With the aide of ebonyi state governors
Fulani have finish ebonyi

Breaking news
Those bandit that attack ebonyi this morning are already with their 73 virgins immediately ESN swooped in they embraced their virgins

We still move

Good news. Good. I hope its true. How can you, if you are not a wicked soul, be attacking people that have not offended you and kill them in cold blood?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by dragunov: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What sort of fake news is this.

Gunmen are now fulani herdmen.

The only gunmen we know are ESN

No matter how much you try to promote evil, you will always meet your match. ESN has always been your headache. Be ready for a long long bout of migraine.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by dragunov: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
LordLugard1:
Where all those people where they go kill police, burnt police station. Abi their power no they where herdsmen they?

They are already preparing suya with their Fulani bodies.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Why won't the attack happen when they are been paid and converting to Islam like tomorrow no dey.

The christian population in Ebonyi state today is not even upto 15%...
Ah! Oga statistician who give you that Statistic?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by tishbite41(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Emir Rashidi Mohammed of Ebonyi Emirate.
this is what you guys will never have. Dan Fodio and Ahmadu Bello couldn't achieve it, Jubril Buhari is a small sport.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by oluwaahmed: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Breaking news
Those bandit that attack ebonyi this morning are already with their 73 virgins immediately ESN swooped in they embraced their virgins

We still move

Kudos to MNK, pls we need videos of their dead bodies being burnt to their asteroid god
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by FFF241: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
All hail the ultimate statistician!!!!. 80% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Juliusmalema:
Why won't the attack happen when they are been paid and converting to Islam like tomorrow no dey.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Breaking news

We still move
Na wa o, You guys are not smiling shocked
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by skybeauty(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
ESN has been on ground since the first attack. I trust the men on ground.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by GreatEbonyi: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Prove me wrong?
Osu from Igala, Show your proof first, before looking for who will prove you wrong.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Sufferingboy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
tishbite41:
this is what you guys will never have. Dan Fodio and Ahmadu Bello couldn't achieve it, Jubril Buhari is a small sport.
Calm down,I was just joking.I am a southerner like you.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by TruthinAction: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeria is under a curse. Let's ask for God's mercy. Meanwhile, don't vote a Fulani man into power again if you want this senseless killings to abate.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by tishbite41(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Sufferingboy post=100732643]
Calm down,I was just joking.I am a southerner like you.[/quote. Lol.

Even at that you might be a Yoruba who is still smarting over the loss of Ilorin to the Fulanis and will want the same to be replicated in the East just to feel good.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Sufferingboy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=tishbite41 post=100734669][/quote]
I am from delta state,so everyone you see na yoruba?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by orisa37: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Deploy Ebube-agu there.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by tishbite41(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am from delta state,so everyone you see na yoruba?

Read my statement again.

I'm from Delta too.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Sufferingboy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
tishbite41:

Read my statement again.

I'm from Delta too.
I know say you be oshimili,I am Ika by tribe.Oshimili and aniocha people are using anioma tag to play politics for their own benefit.
We ikas will always,stand by our ndokwa brothers.Oshimilis are too greedy and lazy.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by AMBURSAA(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
GOD BLESS KANU, AND HELP HIM TO DESTROY IGBO LAND...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Houserentprob:
. Chai onueke.. Na Aaro den be that place, I served there 2016,
I swear we dey see shaga for Onueke
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Nwune
I de great Oh white no gree make we here word
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by tishbite41(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I know say you be oshimili,I am Ika by tribe.Oshimili and aniocha people are using anioma tag to play politics for their own benefit.
We ikas will always,stand by our ndokwa brothers.Oshimilis are too greedy and lazy.
chai.

How did you know my sub-ethnic group?!?

As for your accusations, I will give you a nice reply.

Standing by our brothers in the East is not politics. We are simply true to our identity. We are not cowards like you that deny the Igbos because of the civil war.

As for your greed and laziness accusations, I can authoritatively say that the Oshimili man is more honorable than you fellas.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are a goat and you will dies a shameful death for this lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.