Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community (19209 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebonyi Community, Kidnap Many, Injure Others / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Community, Rob Filling Station, Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

You are a goat and you will dies a shameful death for this lie

You are just a learner.

Because you said goat the other time, and I replied as if I am concerned, you think I can use it again.

Young man I choptas not...I only gave you some relevance then.

Christian population in Ebonyi today can be counted courtesy of overwhelming conversion to Islam.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
tishbite41:
chai.

How did you know my sub-ethnic group?!?

As for your accusations, I will give you a nice reply.

Standing by our brothers in the East is not politics. We are simply true to our identity. We are not cowards like you that deny the Igbos because of the civil war.

As for your greed and laziness accusations, I can authoritatively say that the Oshimili man is more honorable than you fellas.

Gbam you said it all... nothing to add.

Allow those answering sufferingboy to continue suffering. Don't help them , let their suffering continue.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community by dragunov: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Fulanis are inviting war in Nigeria.

Its not that they are inviting war. There is war already. They really mean us. But a stitch in time saves nine. The South can still crush them decisively if we can look beyond politics and face pure survival. The tactics they are using, which is to attack weak points( remote villages and outskirts) should be observed well and immediate countermeasure should be put in place. They have penetrated the cities too. Stop and search( by vigilantes) must be conducted in their area of hibernation. People must report any strange face or movement. Those Okada boys must be searched. We by now must realise that the police and army are on their sides. Anyone caught in the bishes with sophisticated weapons must be neutralized quietly without showing it on social media. The deep forest reserves must be codedly and silently combed for these killets and their cache of weapons. There must be a thorough search for theier amories in the bushes. Once they are found, quietly pack them for use in the impending war. They have many cache of weapons scattered in our forests. That's a blessing in disguise. It depends on how we see it, though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court / Ernest Odu, APC Chairman Dies In Enugu Hotel During Meeting. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.