Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (1193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by sammy6(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2007
what would you do if you've been dating a girl for about 2 wks,she is simply stunning and has all the attributes you like in a girl,you've not had sex with her yet,then one night after spending the entire day together,you dropped her at her place and b4 you could zoom off,a stranger stops you and tells you to be very careful as someone saw the girl at LUTH queing for anti rectrol viral drugs.what would you do.
Re: What Would You Do? by sanrima(f): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2007
@poster, i think the best thing u should do is to sit the girl down, inquire about her past life, chat about hiv/Aids, talk 2 her in such a way dat she will be able 2 open up 2 u.
Re: What Would You Do? by dazs(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2007
Omo you lucky oh,na so she for just give you AIDS.na to run be that oh
Re: What Would You Do? by sammy6(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2007
@daz.No it didn't happen to me,it happened to my friend and he was already in love with the girl.he feels the guy is just some ahole who might want the girl.
Re: What Would You Do? by cuteass1(f): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2007
What would I do??

Demand to take her for a test wink

In the world of today, it isnt all that adviseable to act just based on what you heard . . in as much as the "messenger" could be right, there are still chances that he aint - - now would your friend gladly live, not being sure if those chances too are negative??

He should take her for a blood test to confirm the accusation, period!! (Remember, a guy that was turned down by the girl, could go to any extent to tarnish her image) Beware.
Re: What Would You Do? by yemstrad(f): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
cute-ass:

What would I do??

In the world of today, it isnt all that adviseable to act just based on what you heard . . in as much as the "messenger" could be right, there are still chances that he aint - - now would your friend gladly live, not being sure if those chances too are negative??

He should take her for a blood test to confirm the accusation, period!! (Remember, a guy that was turned down by the girl, could go to any extent to tarnish her image) Beware.

Shikena, always on the right side, no advice can be better than this.
Re: What Would You Do? by Amigoz(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2009
cute-ass:

What would I do??

In as much as the accusation might be true or false.

You have only known each other for two weeks, I dont think the guy is in a position to 'demand' anything!! Except she wants to prove it to u herself and voluntarily goes to take the test.

But If I were the guy in question, I would try and do a lil bit of ground work on the girl by speaking to people close to her b4 confronting her with 'dem say'. Always best to have facts before confrontation, u wont be shocked by any discovery.

In the meantime stick to holding hands undecided

Either that or u walk out the way u walked into the relationship, but that might be @ ur loss or ur gain, u will neva know undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by biola44: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2009
dig 4 facts!
Re: What Would You Do? by justwise(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2009
$ammy:

what would you do if you've been dating a girl for about 2 wks,she is simply stunning and has all the attributes you like in a girl,you've not had sex with her yet,then one night after spending the entire day together,you dropped her at her place and b4 you could zoom off,a stranger stops you and tells you to be very careful as someone saw the girl at LUTH queing for anti rectrol viral drugs.what would you do.
When i read this my 1st thought was: Maybe the guy wants the girl badly and can d anything to make sure no other guy come close to her, hence spreading the HIV news thing.

Then again, he maybe telling the truth and concerned that one innocent guy will catch something. So since the rela/ship is still fresh, no shagging yet. let ur friend bottle his mojo in his boxer and find out first whether the girl is postive or negative.
Re: What Would You Do? by frank317: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2009
I will confirm it by sleeping with her, if i contact HIV, i will know its true and i will leave her, but if i dont contact the damned disease, then we wil live happily ever after
Re: What Would You Do? by biola44: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2009
frank3.16:

I will confirm it by sleeping with her, if i contact HIV, i will know its true and i will leave her, but if i dont contact the damned disease, then we wil live happily ever after
lwkmd
Re: What Would You Do? by izeek(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
wat kinda question is that!

just tell her straight she shud come out clean.
and if she says no, then insist on hiv test.
Re: What Would You Do? by tosyne007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
@poster. Like som people said, it's better to hear her our b4 he (i mean ur friend) decides on wat to do and since ur friend is in love with her, he can as well advise her to get treatment. (that's if she's infected).

On the other hand, if the other guy is trying to fool ur friend so as to get a slice of the action, then he will be exposed and ur friend will be with the girl of his dreams.

all the best.
Re: What Would You Do? by alfchye(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2009
Go and start buying plenty Condom.
Always wear condom even when see her off, Agro fit hold u there, Mugu
Run for ur life, there are lots of fish in the river
Re: What Would You Do? by spikedcylinder: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
I suspect "someone" also has designs on your girl.
Re: What Would You Do? by whitelexi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I suspect "someone" also has designs on your girl.

Ol'boy, design or no design. . . There is a word called "Rewind", like rewind in serious fast forward oh! grin
Re: What Would You Do? by smooooooth: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
u dnt need to ask her anything, you dnt need someone to come out from no where to tell u someone got Hiv

b4 u shld know that u shld always have protected sex, or insist on having hiv test if u intend going raw.
Re: What Would You Do? by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
And what if its not true? Its not like he's having sex with her or anything. . . .
Re: What Would You Do? by tosyne007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

And what if its not true? Its not like he's having sex with her or anything. . . .

Exactly!!

that's the more reason why he needs to confirm from the lady.

I mean give her what is called "benefit of doubt"
Re: What Would You Do? by beingme(f): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
funny
Re: What Would You Do? by topup: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2009
Have a matured talk with her, give her the opportunity to come clean about it, but don't pressure her. I don't think 2 weeks is enough to know that this is a person who is worthy of your trust, if you prove that you are worthy of her trust, surely all her secrets will come out of the closet, if she truly cares for you.

Why would a stranger tell you such things, yes it could be a warning or it could be someone fueled by bitterness.

I pray that noone ever does such a thing to me, and I pray my guy would be mature enough to discuss it with me, so I'd have an opportunity to defend myself.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2009
well i'll keep loving her, but nothing goes down untill i'm sure she's clean. period

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person / Dating A Girl With A Baby / I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.