Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend (1255 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / She Lyk D Company She Kips With U Nd Dnt Love You / Why Should I Impress A Girl Come Feb 14? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by missagbaa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
i met a handsome doctor last month.he was very nice nd he never asked for sex.he told me many times he was falling in love with me.so when i travelled to see my sick dad.he started hittin on my girlfriend.my friend calld me to tell me all about it but wen i askd him he said he was tryin to be nice to my friend cos she complaind she was lonely.if u were in my shoes will u let ds person u just met come between a friendship over d years.
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by Godmother(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
Well, there is a general belief that doctors are players. Dont mean to generalise, but you just have to be extra cautious when dealing with them
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by iice(f): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
Who do you trust amongst the two?
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by Macgreat(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
I think your friend miss interpreted his moves. . . he actually was trying to be nice. . .
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by MightyMuna(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
Macgreat:

I think your friend miss interpreted his moves. . . he actually was trying to be nice. . .

I concur.
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
U just met n he's already met ur friend?
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by DonEse125(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
He was just being nice? The next thing we'll hear is my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. @topic,boyfriends come and go,but true friends will always be there.
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by edoyad(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
Your Dr. was trying to f&%k your friend i tell you. I believe i am a good guy and principled too wink (honest) , but do you know i used to have nasty fantasies about my ex's friend "especially" when my ex wasn't around. And what this leads to is him transferring the affection for you towards the object that represents you in your absence.
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by missagbaa(f): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2009
U just met n he's already met
your friend?
always wit my friend u knwI think your friend miss
interpreted his moves. . . he
actually was trying to be nice. . .
she did not.he sent her txt msgs dat i saw.Who do you trust amongst the
two?
its not a matter of who i trust bt i cant throw away my friendship because of a guy i just met
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by sjeezy8: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
heck no we'll use her up and through her away like trash
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by SisiKill1: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
You think your friend misinterpreted him? You're gonna take the words of someone you just met over those of someone you've known for years? Lmao! He's already come between you two. Ay!
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
No one can come between me and my best friend
We are so tight
. tongue
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by edoyad(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
Umhhh kinky, mama gee, and who can vouch for this "tightnessss" you claim to have ? wink
Re: Can A Guy/girl Come Between U Nd Ur Best Friend by freecocoa(f): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2009
U've known ur frnd 4 long n dis doc u only just met,u shld be able 2 tell who's lying here.it will take much more than a million guyz 2 come btwn me n my best frnd.

(1) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Handcuffed At The Altar As Police Raid Alleged 'sham Marriage' / He's My First, But No More Butterflies, What To Do? / She Showed No Appreciation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.