Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) (59308 Views)

Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by kokkubabboni421(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chai
See better meat
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Duplexxx: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeria hunters i hay o
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bros abeg where 4 9ja u dey stay?
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Asquare84(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
THAT PORCUPINE MEAT GO SWEET FOR PEPPER SOUP
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by livebyday(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
flyinnizam:
You can see how the bullet scattered the porcupine.

Very stupid and useless group of poverty minded illiterates

Better get proper education. It's your type that politcians give 2k and they vote with their tummy

Disgusting post

2 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordave:
Na wa oo

This small porcupine is what you wasted a bullet on?
A monkey too?
You want to eat a monkey?

This senseless killing of wild animals will keep going on as long as Nairaland keeps supporting it.

This is an eyesore and shouldn’t be seen on the Homepage here.
if they are not endangered there is nothing wrong with hunting
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Dreyton36: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Porcupine and monkey ke undecided
Where una they get they lever chop this kind meat sef

The only animal wey I dey pray make God just clear off from earth kpatakpata na snake , I hate that animal pass anything else

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Lanretoye(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Something wey una suppose don get zoo,una just dey kill the whole animals
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by yinks77: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
God please deliver my country people from poverty. Animals that people from other parts of the world are excited to always have around them for fun are the ones we kill for food. Chai, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by akeeng: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Who eats monkeys? shocked

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
livebyday:

Very stupid and useless group of poverty minded illiterates

Better get proper education. It's your type that politcians give 2k and they vote with their tummy

Disgusting post
what's wrong with the post? Is hunting no longer a profession?
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Ugandatales: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Fly where do you live?

The other day your brother killed a crocodile.
https://www.nairaland.com/6353816/story-first-alligator-brother-caught

You have also killed civet and bushbuck. Today it is a monkey and a porcupine. You seem to be surrounded by wildlife and pretty determined to reduce it too.

I tire for the guy o. grin
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
B like sacrifice
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na wa for hypocrites o. Same people will go and buy bush meat, fish pepper soup, eat meat, even eat domesticated chickens and goats. Yet come online to condemn hunting or fishing sef.

Hunting is allowed in as much as your aren't poaching a protected specie or animals. You can't enjoy bush meat and condemn legitimate hunting
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Andyvilly: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
I only hunt hairy beaver that always hide between two sticks, very sweet if you catch am.�
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is hos strange virus and diseases mix.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Skillsnigeria: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
hmmm,una dey try
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
I’m 100% sure not every animal is good for consumption. Wttttf??
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Handsomecole(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
I thank God for my hometown we are banned from Eating Monkeys...
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by BernieLee(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Fly where do you live?

The other day your brother killed a crocodile.
https://www.nairaland.com/6353816/story-first-alligator-brother-caught

You have also killed a civet and a bushbuck. Today it is a monkey and a porcupine. You seem to be surrounded by wildlife and pretty determined to reduce it too.

The number and variety of animals you have killed can comfortably start a private mini-zoo.

What is in these killings for you? Sport or survival?
Lol Humour laced with Savageness. No joy.

4 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by witworth(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oriyomin25:
and some people are comfortable eating monkey, i am tired of asking how? bro why? angry
because monkey na meat and it's not poisonous, simple.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
see the source of covid-21!

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Maski87: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chaii,monkie, de sweet well well
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Asiseeit: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
BernieLee:

Lol Humour laced with Savageness. No joy.

Swears.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
This picture should come with warning

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Bbbwings: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
God please why am in this country.

Youre eating monkey shocked

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Adakintroy: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good protein.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
only u dey kill these animals

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Athemisia: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
Porcupine and monkey ke undecided
Where una they get they lever chop this kind meat sef

The only animal wey I dey pray make God just clear off from earth kpatakpata na snake , I hate that animal pass anything else

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You mean this beauty?

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by PAQ(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Even Lion go reject this meal, you are suppose to be a higher being!

Must we as Nigerians bring ourselves so low in every facet of life to the extent of eating what is fit for only vultures and hyena's?

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Athemisia: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
only u dey kill these animals
That guy is a caveman in this 21century...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday / Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.