Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu (534 Views)

IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by RealkingEnyija: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Read from 14 to 15 and see how confused and foolish South East governors are, How can u ban open grazing and still talk about number 15?? Where's the called Ebebe Udele they created to fight against Indigenous people? If Fulani hersdmen can kill Amotekun, burn thier Vehicles, how much more Ebube udele���

Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by qualityalone: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yoruba has chosen leopard(amotekun), igbo chose tiger (ebubeAGU) waiting for hausa/fulani to choose lion(zaki)....
Since human bieng can not protect us again .... Na animal we go use.... Political animal shaa
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Abdul05: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
So we should put our hope and trust on those
terrrorists ESN ba?
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Omoslim26: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mthweeee we shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu but we should accept the creation of your lord and savior??

Will dat not be directly telling the world that Ala Igbo is under the calling of Mnk and his seccessionist sect??
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by criuze(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Biafra is all we need

all this ebube this and that na nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by RealkingEnyija: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:
Mthweeee we shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu but we should accept the creation of your lord and savior??

Will dat not be directly telling the world that Ala Igbo is under the calling of Mnk and his seccessionist sect??

How can some one ban open grazing and still call for peaceful coexistence between herders and farmers........ Use your brain and stop hating and ranting like a mad dog about MNK because I didn't mention him in my post
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by RealkingEnyija: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abdul05:
terrrorists ESN ba?

How can you proof that they are terrorist..... A country that won't go through investigation before accusing people of doing something but paid billions to security personals and there dictatives .... Such a shame
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Omoslim26: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

How can some one ban open grazing and still call for peaceful coexistence between herders and farmers........ Use your brain and stop hating and ranting like a mad dog about MNK because I didn't mention him in my post

You can see dat your sense is not working at all, so if they say open grazing is banned and called for peaceful coexistence btw farmers and herders is that bad??

Do you even know that we have herders of Igbo decent??

You know why I mentioned your master, lord and savior who parades himself with unhealthy arrogance dat will lead him to destruct. So stop being a deranged mischievous and hypocritical dimwit.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by RealkingEnyija: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

You can see dat your sense is not working at all, so if they say open grazing is banned and called for peaceful coexistence btw farmers and herders is that bad??

Do you even know that we have herders of Igbo decent??

You know why I mentioned your master, lord and savior who parades himself with unhealthy arrogance dat will lead him to destruct. So stop being a deranged mischievous and hypocritical dimwit.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

Before you continue spewing trash.... How can herders and farmers coexist again if open grazing is banned..... Answer me and I will rest my case
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abdul05:
terrrorists ESN ba?
Receive sense

Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Ojiofor: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless and protect Ebube Agu to deliver in their mission to protect Igboland against local and foreign terrorist groups.
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Omoslim26: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

Before you continue spewing trash.... How can herders and farmers coexist again if open grazing is banned..... Answer me and I will rest my case

The ban of open grazing gives a logical standing point for the two business to coexist without causing trouble for each other.

When you don't carry your cows upandan grazing and destroying my farm produce, You and I can't have issues. You can come to me and ask if I can help you get feeds from my farm so your cows can feed, and I in turn negotiate that you provide cow dung for me to use on my farms too.

How is dat for a peaceful coexistence.
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by RealkingEnyija: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

The ban of open grazing gives a logical standing point for the two business to coexist without causing trouble for each other.

When you don't carry your cows upandan grazing and destroying my farm produce, You and I can't have issues. You can come to me and ask if I can help you get feeds from my farm so your cows can feed, and I in turn negotiate that you provide cow dung for me to use on my farms too.

How is dat for a peaceful coexistence.

Go and Google the meaning of coexistence before blabbering

1 Like

Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by rayvelez(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
These people are not ready at all, how can u banned open grazing and expect peaceful coexistence btw farmers and Herders.
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by helinues: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Are you saying Igbo people should reject the security outfit set up by recognized SE politicians and embrace ESN abi na ESPN, illegal security outfit?
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Omoslim26: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

Go and Google the meaning of coexistence before blabbering

Well you can't know the meaning more than myself.

I have given you my point with regards to herders and farmers living and doing their business in a given location without causing trouble for one another.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by alfasexy: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
qualityalone:
Yoruba has chosen leopard(amotekun), igbo chose tiger (ebubeAGU) waiting for hausa/fulani to choose lion(zaki)....
Since human bieng can not protect us again .... Na animal we go use....

It's not called a zoo for nothing.
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by helinues: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
rayvelez:
These people are not ready at all, how can u banned open grazing and expect peaceful coexistence btw farmers and Herders.

Banning Open grazing means the herders have no choice than to lock their cows in one place while looking for what they will graze... In such case, there won't be any case of cow destroying farms.

Infact, herders can request for grazing grass for the cows from the farmers in exchange for cow dung which is manure for crops...
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:

Banning Open grazing means the herders have no choice than to lock their cows in one place while looking for what they will graze... In such case, there won't be any case of cow destroying farms.

Infact, herders can request for grazing grass for the cows from the farmers in exchange for cow dung which is manure for crops...

But you prefer RUGA grin
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by qualityalone: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
alfasexy:

It's not called a zoo for nothing.
Lol
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Antivirus92(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
qualityalone:
Since human bieng can not protect us again .... Na animal we go use.... Political animal shaa
agu means leopard not tiger in igbo language
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by qualityalone: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Antivirus92:
agu means leopard not tiger in igbo language
tiger is agu while leopard is agu owuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Antivirus92(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
qualityalone:
tiger is agu while leopard is agu owuru
leopard is agu,,,,,,,owuru is just an adjective used to show the quality of the noun "agu"
Tigers never lived in africa,,,
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by Jostoman: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ebube agu is the handwork of Umahi and Uzodinma to counter ESN.
Re: Set Of Confusion People.... Check Reasons Why People Shouldn't Trust Ebubeagu by saaron(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Merchants of death in Nigeria saw how popular ESN has become with raising national acceptability both within and out Nigeria, so they got their fulani slaves (southeast govs) to create a security outfit to counter ESN. Ebube-Agu is nothing but a bloody fulani creation.

How can you fight criminality living with terrorist murderers?

#IStandWithESN

(1) (Reply)

African American Blasts Imperialists - Calls For Africa / Nigeria Revolution / Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. / Security and Database For Cows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.