Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. (535 Views)

FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / The Wailing Wailers Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
I read something today which got me fed up of all this #PantamiGate. The write up was based on comparison of what Kemi Adeosun went through which led to her resignation.

For God's sake, We had our chance to defend Kemi Adeosun but we didn't. The south has the most sophisticated propagandists, media houses, columnists, social media influencers just name it. We didn't utilised all these to the best of our collective interest. Instead we worked against each other. The North used us as ponds while they struck the best deal. We helped pulled Kemi down. Yes, with the help of some bigwigs who believed Kemi came from Amosun's camp.

Come to think of it, tell me what magic the current finance minister (North) is doing? Talk about the clueless one occupying the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs who hounded the exit packages of Npower beneficiaries and laid them off even at this very challenging time for the nation.

This should be a lesson. Guide what you have jealously.

1 Like

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Ammishaddai: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bros you're being very sentimental here. Kemi Adeosun committed a crime and she was punished accordingly. The same thing will happen in the case of Pantami due to public outcry so just give it time.

1 Like

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is the type of one Nigeria you people want?
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros you're being very sentimental here. Kemi Adeosun committed a crime and she was punished accordingly. The same thing will happen in the case of Pantami due to public outcry so just give it time.

Sentiments apart, I'm really not a fan of the compulsory NYSC program. That shouldn't have been an offence in the first place. NYSC should be optional.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
This is the type of one Nigeria you people want?

Sorry, drink some glasses of water. Do you mean we should continue to.preach one Nigeria while some are helping to pull it down?

Some of us used to be strong advocates of One Nigeria prior to this time. If this kind of narrative will help recalibrate the heads of our leaders, then, so be it.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by nedu666: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

So you want to blame northerners for the stupidity of the south. Who exposed kemi, was it not premium times and for what. Mumu southerners continue to act civilized in a jungle while north plays your head. Where are the foolish southerners who were defending buhari when he was appointing only notherners into security arm because he gave them firs, finance, power etc. Saying north controls security while south controls finance. Today, north controls both security and finance. Stupid people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Ammishaddai: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shegunsmart:

Sentiments apart, I'm really not a fan of the compulsory NYSC program. That shouldn't have been an offence in the first place. NYSC should be optional.
Her crime was falsification of information dude. undecided

1 Like

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shegunsmart:

Sorry, drink some glasses of water. Do you mean we should continue to.preach one Nigeria while some are helping to pull it down?

Some of us used to be strong advocates of One Nigeria prior to this time. If this kind of narrative will help recalibrate the heads of our leaders, then, so be it.

Your leaders don't need recalibration, they are grateful to be there in the first place,
It's the people that needs to have their brains scrubbed if they can't see they are in serious chains
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
So it was the North that brought kemi Adeosun down

Continue blaming the North for your problems

Premium times whose editor is a Yoruba man broke the news of Kemi Adeosun, your social media warriors and influencers brought her to her kneels. she resigned and ran away to london

she broke the law, she didnt do NYSC, How was that a Northern problem

Social media lies can make you people create tribalitic rhetoric

You think this is a revenge, fYI Isa Patami is going nowhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Grandmeister(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
The south’s purported sophistication and education will be their undoing! Trying to act civilized and trying to follow things by the book in a lawless society is the height of cowardice and naivety. They cuddle known killers with assault rifles killing the country’s soldiers but you lock your brothers up for crimes far less. Obasanjo’s greatest opposition was from the south..GEJ greatest opposition was also from the south..can that be said for buhari??
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by tamdun: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So it was the North that brought kemi Adeosun down

Continue blaming the North for your problems

Premium times whose editor is a Yoruba man broke the news of Kemi Adeosun, your social media warriors and influencers brought her to her kneels. she resigned and ran away to london

she broke the law, she didnt do NYSC, How was that a Northern problem

Social media lies can make you people create tribalitic rhetoric

You think this is a revenge, fYI Isa Patami is going nowhere
Actually, it was a northerner that expose kemi adeosun
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
nedu666:

So you want to blame northerners for the stupidity of the south. Who exposed kemi, was it not premium times and for what. Mumu southerners continue to act civilized in a jungle while north plays your head. Where are the foolish southerners who were defending buhari when he was appointing only notherners into security arm because he gave them firs, finance, power etc. Saying north controls security while south controls finance. Today, north controls both security and finance. Stupid people

It can't be said more than this. You got the true picture of it all.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
tamdun:

Actually, it was a northerner that expose kemi adeosun

Premium newspapers brought out the news.

Using that fake certificate, Mrs Adeosun went on to clinch high-profile jobs at Quo Vadis Partnerships (managing director), Ogun State Government (commissioner for finance), and Federal Government of Nigeria (minister of finance).

She forged an NYSC certificate, that is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by tamdun: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Premium newspapers brought out the news.

Using that fake certificate, Mrs Adeosun went on to clinch high-profile jobs at Quo Vadis Partnerships (managing director), Ogun State Government (commissioner for finance), and Federal Government of Nigeria (minister of finance).

She forged an NYSC certificate, that is a crime.
Pantami case is worse
I repeat, it was a northerner that exposed adeosun, his name is abdulaziz

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
tamdun:

Pantami case is worse
I repeat, it was a northerner that exposed adeosun, his name is abdulaziz

He worked for premiumnews that is owned by a yoruba.

Without the editor permission, the article won't have been published.

Abdulaziz did a good work of investigative journalism by exposing a minister with a forge certificate who happens to be Kemi Adeosun.

So i was right when i wrote that the battle against PATAMI is a revenge and not based on facts

1 Like

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by tamdun: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Abdulaziz did a good work of investigative journalism by exposing a minister with a forge certificate who happens to be Kemi Adeosun.

So i was right when i wrote that the battle against PATAMI is a revenge and not based on facts
So those videos/audio ain't fact enough for you?
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
tamdun:

So those videos/audio ain't fact enough for you?

There is no video or audio.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by tamdun: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There is no video or audio.
I give up

Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by VEXT: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
nedu666:

My brother,I wish I can double like your comment...I wonder when the south will be wise..
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
tamdun:

I give up

Good day.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by omoharry(f): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
We cannot degrade ourselves just becos northerners have decided to swim in mud water & become friends with tadpoles and flies .
Adeosun commuted a crime and she was punished for it .Her crime is not even has bad as this terrorist that the northern people are supporting .This is why the region is filled up with vile creatures that God in heaven would regret creating at all.
They hobnob with terrorist and defend them when they commit crimes. They call them true children of Allah when they rape, maim & kill innocent people . They call this Jihad .

We must not he like them. if not, we will lose the remaining sense of humanity we still have left.

Let them be ..But I know a day will come when the People of Southern Nigeria will unite & wake up from their slumber to tell these blood sucking demonic sympathizers that they are fed up, & wishes to leave them. As they would rather live & share a country with people that they share similar ideology with them.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You should represent the whole of Africa in a lying competition. I rest. Pantami is what he is, an extremist who holds on to his views. Check his antecedents. Spilt salts can't be gathered.

There was #EndSars, Northerners used the southern policians to dislodge and also commanded their foot soldiers to deal decisively with southerns. The south, in their usual ways of pleasing the North just to get crumbs, fell for this and watched as their wards were massacred in cold blood. As a matter of fact, happenings in this country is heading somewhere. We can't pretend nothing is happening. We're fed up. Personally I'm fed up.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shegunsmart:

You should represent the whole of Africa in a lying competition. I rest. Pantami is what he is, an extremist who holds on to his views. Check his antecedents. Spilt salts can't be gathered.

There was #EndSars, Northerners used the southern policians to dislodge and also commanded their foot soldiers to deal decisively with southerns. The south, in their usual ways of pleasing the North just to get crumbs, fell for this and watched as their wards were massacred in cold blood. As a matter of fact, happenings in this country is heading somewhere. We can't pretend nothing is happening. We're fed up. Personally I'm fed up.

You are legendary liar...see the way, you cooked up lies
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Security Experts Rejects Patami’s Apologies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/security-experts-reject-pantamis-plea-over-pro-taliban-al-qaeda-comments/%3Famp

As massive outrage and demand for his sacking continued on social media on Saturday, Pantami renounced his controversial comments on terrorism.

He stated that some of his past views were made out of immaturity, alleging that attacks on him by Nigerians were politically instigated.

He spoke during his daily Ramadan lecture in Abuja on Saturday.

Pantami said, “For 15 years, I have moved round the country while educating people about the dangers of terrorism. I have travelled to Katsina, Gombe, Borno and Kano states, and Difa in the Niger Republic to preach against terrorism.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are legendary liar...see the way, you cooked up lies

Just point out the lies in my write up...just a single one will do.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shegunsmart:

Just point out the lies in my write up...just a single one will do.

Everything you wrote
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shegunsmart:
I read something today which got me fed up of all this #PantamiGate. The write up was based on comparison of what Kemi Adeosun went through which led to her resignation.

For God's sake, We had our chance to defend Kemi Adeosun but we didn't. The south has the most sophisticated propagandists, media houses, columnists, social media influencers just name it. We didn't utilised all these to the best of our collective interest. Instead we worked against each other. The North used us as ponds while they struck the best deal. We helped pulled Kemi down. Yes, with the help of some bigwigs who believed Kemi came from Amosun's camp.

Come to think of it, tell me what magic the current finance minister (North) is doing? Talk about the clueless one occupying the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs who hounded the exit packages of Npower beneficiaries and laid them off even at this very challenging time for the nation.

This should be a lesson. Guide what you have jealously.

Buharis top no 2

continue defending sha......signing out
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Fooolishbuharri: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bro don't say "the south" say YORUBAS with your chest! We won't be in this situation if not for your people who were looking for a short route for presidency (which I'm sure they won't even get) and suddenly buhari became the best thing after fried rice as packaged by your politicians!

Are you aware the same northern journalist who "exposed" Adeosun (even though I'm sure he just took the shine for the powers that be) is currently saying patami should be forgiven? Claiming the campaign against Patami is being funded by anti government voices?

Are you aware your fellow yorubas SW BMC who watched Kemi Adeosun take the fall for forgery of NYSC certificate are currently campaigning for Patami not to resign for terrorism? Do you now see folks from your side are the problem we have in the south?
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Bro don't say "the south" say YORUBAS with your chest! We won't be in this situation if not for your people who were looking for a short route for presidency (which I'm sure they won't even get) and suddenly buhari became the best thing after fried rice as packaged by your politicians!

Are you aware the same northern journalist who "exposed" Adeosun (even though I'm sure he just took the shine for the powers that be) is currently saying patami should be forgiven? Claiming the campaign against Patami is being funded by anti government voices?

Are you aware your fellow yorubas SW BMC who watched Kemi Adeosun take the fall for forgery of NYSC certificate are currently campaigning for Patami not to resign for terrorism? Do you now see folks from your side are the problem we have in the south?

No!
When I say the South, I know what I mean. I agree with you that some persons in the South West has done lots of damages to us all but that's not to purge our other counterparts clean of this dirts. I can see some South East governors romancing The North in their bid to get something again. Let's learn from our collective failure and head towards the right path.
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Shegunsmart(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2021
David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami - The Inside Story of Nigeria's Minister of Communications & Digital Economy

To those who work around him or watch him on television delivering speeches about Nigeria’s broadband masterplan in his trademark reedy voice, it can be very disorienting to process the idea that this slightly built man with the gold-rimmed prescription glasses could be on of the most dangerous men in Nigeria right now.

NewsWireNGR - https://newswirengr.com/2021/04/18/isa-ali-pantami-the-inside-story-of-nigerias-minister-of-communications-digital-economy/
Re: Southerners! Let The Wailing Continue. by Turantula(m): 4:14am On Apr 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Northerners proudly defending Terrorism.
You people are cursed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Fulanis! / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / A Must Read: Gov Tambuwal To Inaugurate 100m³ Medical Gas Plant, Roads In Aks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.