Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (11376 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by chukwuibuipob: 3:43am On Sep 14, 2021
grin sad so that Una go STEAL and knack story.Thieves angry sad
AmgrayLogistics:
Bring your packages for shipment

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by chukwuibuipob: 3:45am On Sep 14, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
we are THIEVES, fast and reliable in STEALING

we are Amgray Logistics

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by solaceTK(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day everyone, I am the person Amgray stole his 4 laptops of almost 1,700 dollars. For those of you who have not been following the thread, I brought the complaint on the 5th of Sept, which they publicly admitted to stealing those laptops only that they used the word misplaced just to sugar coat their evil act. You can check page 12 of this thread to read the whole story. They also publicly requested to be given till Friday 11th Sept. to conclude their investigations and refund me, they have failed to keep to their word. I believe this failure to keep to their promise shows clearly that they indeed scammed me and kills any form of doubt anyone may have that they didn't do so. They have chose to ignore me both on Whatsapp and here on their thread, and they continued disregard to address this issue, but rather continue to run their adverts with impunity clearly shows their intent on getting more victims to defraud of their life savings. Pls l urge you all to join hands with me to ensure that we stop them from defrauding others. Let's chase them away from from this forum and in this country, it is people like them that make Nigerians look bad in the eyes of the world. Pls let's publicize this in all their social media channels, facebook, Instagram, youtube, google and even Twitter, yes u can still access Twitter in Nigeria through VPN. Pls don't just sit there and watch, save others from the pains l have been through, because you never can tell the next victim could be your brother, sister or friends
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Olumaeme: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
I learnt they are criminals.

Avoid Armgray for your sanity!

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Olumaeme: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
We already appealed to mr Thankgod Ani that Amgray will take full responsibility for the missing items, we ask you give us till friday this week to conclude our investigation and we make your refund. Amgray regrets this and we are appealing to our customers that we shall sort this out Amicably

thank you for choosing Amgray..................................
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Refund his money.

Accepting that 3 laptops are missing is a proof that you dont know what you are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Olumaeme: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Fast and Affordable

Amgray Logistics

we ship all over the World

Refund people's money, stop stealing

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by chukwuibuipob: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
angry Drop their FB, Twitter account name make we invade the CRIMINALS handle
solaceTK:
Good day everyone, I am the person Amgray stole his 4 laptops of almost 1,700 dollars. For those of you who have not been following the thread, I brought the complaint on the 5th of Sept, which they publicly admitted to stealing those laptops only that they used the word misplaced just to sugar coat their evil act. You can check page 12 of this thread to read the whole story. They also publicly requested to be given till Friday 11th Sept. to conclude their investigations and refund me, they have failed to keep to their word. I believe this failure to keep to their promise shows clearly that they indeed scammed me and kills any form of doubt anyone may have that they didn't do so. They have chose to ignore me both on Whatsapp and here on their thread, and they continued disregard to address this issue, but rather continue to run their adverts with impunity clearly shows their intent on getting more victims to defraud of their life savings. Pls l urge you all to join hands with me to ensure that we stop them from defrauding others. Let's chase them away from from this forum and in this country, it is people like them that make Nigerians look bad in the eyes of the world. Pls let's publicize this in all their social media channels, facebook, Instagram, youtube, google and even Twitter, yes u can still access Twitter in Nigeria through VPN. Pls don't just sit there and watch, save others from the pains l have been through, because you never can tell the next victim could be your brother, sister or friends
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by chukwuibuipob: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
sad THIEVES.Bring our packages so that Amgraylogistics go repackage gala/garri send.May the deity destroy Amgraylogistics.May thunder fire that Amgraylogistics unless u pay up solaceTK.Spit on u Amgraylogistics
AmgrayLogistics:

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by dake40(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
solaceTK:

They promised you last week Friday but failed, this people are taking you for a ride

You are taking this thing with levity bros. Goto their office and show them craze

Just pray the addresses are not fake.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by solaceTK(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2021
More than 5 days you publicly said that you would refund me, l am yet to receive my refund

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by weyreypey: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
solaceTK:
More than 5 days you publicly said that you wo.uld refund me, l am yet to receive my refund

Ikpunekenwa:
Hahahahaha!
These people are still looking for avenues to at least have something they can leech on since they've collected VAT from them.

I just wanted to make sure you guys are present, whats your opinion on this?

1) Kestolove
2) Juliusmalema
3) Buckeyemedia
4) Nlpolicewoman
5) Krismas
6) Alimohammedibn
7) Falseprophet
cool Pricemajestic
9) Pantami
10) Modsfucker
11) Ibkhaleel
12) Biodun556
13) Lastcall
14) Aboks
15) Gawu1
16) Thefilmtric
17) Asidy
18) Malcoimx
19) Ibrahimmrfish
20) Adolfaboki
21) Queseda,
22) Tsagir
23) Niceman12
24) Quotasystem
25) Abduljabbar4
26) Northurmate
27) Fariq
28) Danarrewa
29) Susu888
30) Sword419
31) Spendoon
32) Bakinwuta
33) Bazamfare
34) Almaigaa
35) Arewawife
36) Northrules9ja
37) Simplyleo
38) Ngeneukwenu
39) Vedaxcool
40)
41) Budaatum
42) Monogamy
43) Donbenie
44) Candidlady
45) Supportnija
46) Safyqueen
47) Danjikanbauchi
48) Slydev
49) Oloyedewaris
50) Haakeem
51) Caseless
52) Lovenorth
53) Patrioticman007
54) Cilicmarin
55) Sarakibukola
56) Iliya1520
57) Johnsin97
58) Getmeright
59) Ipigsrdotards
60) Greenarrow1
61) Blackman7
62) Ngpatriot
63) Deji17
64) Nonpartisan1
65) Angelfrost
66) Emilo2bad
67) Antiwailer
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by ceejay80s(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's like they are indeed fraudulent,
Mr AmgrayLogistics or ABI na amu grey, respect ur self, I hate thieves
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by dragnet: 5:22am On Sep 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

Unlock Your Iphone iphone Permanently / 3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / Cost Efficient Solution For Masts & Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.