Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (37214 Views)

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Jehadlni: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless U for that wonderful comment..
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Anaerobi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Just imagin... All are 1992-1996 apart from the captain 1970s and 80s.

Prominent youth watsed by useless untrained bandit that the northern leaders bought weapon for in other to ismalize Nigeria.... God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
rummmy:
Christian's ntooooor....Sadiq sulaiman a Christian?
Not only those whose names sound look Islamic are Muslims and vice versa. I have as friend , Azeez Abiola Suleiman. Hes a Christian. His grandfather is a Muslim. What about that? There's a other one, Saliu Oleyede Hamzat, a Christian. I bought building materials from a guy from kwara who's a Muslim with that black dot on his forehead. There's Sunday in his 3 names...is it only Christians who bear Sunday?

The former Head of Global Fleet and Nicon Group is also Christian. Have you not heard of Jimoh Ibrahim before ? Does that sound Christian to you?
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by ShawnT(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
I wish I can get hold of you and reset your fish brain...if it were to be your father killed in that gruesome manner would you be happy.fucking bastard
Totilopussylick:
I wish them more death

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by RapistOnBail: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
RemoveKebab:
Religious status should be removed from the army.

If this is not done we are sitting on a nuclear time bomb which will soon explode.
I agree with you
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Essence3030: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I wish them more death
your useless parents will die before them. The foolish seun that allow these kind of unpatriotic fools to gain access to this forum is the one iam blaming.
Hopeless fool!!!!
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by zedman1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chatflick:
The doings of a Fulani government. They just included a Muslim so it won't look like it's a religious cleansing. Compromised Army... Tueh!
Una wey de shout religious cleansing, who kill the soldiers? Na Muslims? Who occupy Benue? Na Muslims? If the soldiers were all Muslims you would have said NA is a Muslim organization, now they are christians, you call it religious cleaning. The average Nigerian is draft, they don't use their brains, they don't think! It is the reason we are so messed up. I feel pity for the displaced indigenes but I feel sorry for y'all bigots! Wetin consign this incident with religion? Why Nigerians too mumu? I'm sorry if I included you among the so many mumu people in this country. It is not my kind who insult people here. Una just de make me super vex. I'm from Benue anyways, I'm not a Muslim and I don't think I'll ever be, but I respect the ones online, they are many but appear few, they don't make unnecessary noice, they are sane- they aren't as troublesome as y'all....but I definitely am not a stupid 'Nigerian christian'. Una de smell, Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by boladez(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
It hurts that a rag tag group of bandits have wasted our soldiers...this was almost impossible in the past. We need to retrace our steps . If we cannot move forward...let's not go back. Nigerian Army used to be revered..and feared.......a whole captain !
May theirs souls find rest. They have been failed by this nation
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Essence3030: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Dem.just dey waste Yoruba and Igbo among this army,,,even if I become jobless he pay me pass joining Nigeria army
you are medically and physically unfit to join the army. The army don't need people like you with rotten liver.

2 Likes

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Essence3030: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
have you see Nigeria army bury those killed by boko haram and bandit,
They are just covering their atrocities in benue civilians bombing
if you don't have television in your village, at least you are supposed to have your brain with you.
Google the burial of fallen heroes in maiduguri and you will see.
Fools like you will just come online to say rubbish without considering the pain their relatives are passing through now.
God punish ipob terrorists!
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Owologbo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

what if they were set up by those threatening to deal with gov. Otom so that they can have reason to invade Benue communities?
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by EyezofGod120: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
you are medically and physically unfit to join the army. The army don't need people like you with rotten liver.
grin your mumu dey flying color
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Oizee(f): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
SpaceAngel:
The look on the face of the boy collecting the boot from the officers spoilt my day. So sad.
I shed tears.
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Essence3030: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Because of the foolishness of the Benue state governor,he allow ipob terrorists to infiltrate his state thereby causing all kinds of criminalities.
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Essence3030: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Muslims soldiers don't face bandits?
if you are not a fool you should know that these are not bandits attack.

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
eedimo:

It's totally wrong and I condem it too but on the other hand the NA took side on their role as peacekeepers which should also be condemned.
They youths of konshisha just couldn't take it no more.

How can the army take side as a peacekeeper.

People who killed those military men are giving excuses for their murder.

Lets imagine you go settle a score, just because the other body did not agree with your decision is it right for them to kill you?
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Marry military man or any force man at your own cost.

Their life na yeye !
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by jlo247(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
RemoveKebab:
I taught I was the only one that noticed.
Indeed so sad cry
I noticed it too
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by oluwafemiabioye(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

it saddens my heart that they died like this and I pray the culprits are made to pay severely for it.

But in all honesty I love the way the army conducted this one. Soldiers shouldn't just die without the public knowing their names, the least respect you can give them is make their name go viral. I am still amazed at Soludo that the 3 police men who died for him while he was being interviewed on a national TV, I wished he mentioned their names, it shows genuine care on your part as a leader for 3 persons to pay the supreme price for you. Aba

Nigeria Shall be Great.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by majamajic(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
10 young Christians.... One Muslim

I checked their names

This is bad , send Christian soliders from West to war in the north , war that's sponsored by northerners
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by CaptainAyub: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kyase:

I now see where your agony is coming from
Second class citizens
Why would your brothers kill 10 Christian soldiers and at a fell swoop if not for stupidity ?Who will fight for you when shit hits the fan like it going to soon?
Good thing is Nigeria is going to crumble soon,then hausa/Fulani can use you ppl for mincemeat like they've always wanted after all they're already renaming Benue land.
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by charlesucheh(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
So they decided to wipe out the whole Christians on that mission and use one Muslim as a collateral damage ahbi??

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Funkeshuga(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yoruba parents should dissuade their ward from joining this compromise Army, those that informed bandit to attacked them might even be among those giving them last honour

we need our youths to fight for us when Buhari led govt finally declared war on non Fulani tribes

4 Yoruba officers unfortunately died in what I see as avoidable death all because the govt is bent on defending these terrorist, pampered somewhat of giving them decorating name Bandits

1 Like

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by foreshore(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I wish them more death

Obviously you are not ok
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Duplexxx: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by denko(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
These soldiers could have been killed during Boko Haram encountered but systematically framed it to be Benue incidence how come they are including their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Nat2008(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I wish them more death

Fear God
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by CalmElder(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I swear.
Tiv ppl are the most useless people in Nigeria.
They like d idiots that do not know where the rain began to beat them nor where it stopped

I'm not happy seeing this. I'm Tiv.
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by manyr4luv: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
HELL BOUND ASS HOLES!
What will they tell GOD
That they died in serving the brittish zoo!
As long as they decided to serve a terrorist state of nizooria, they can rest in hell.
Re: Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue by Princedapace(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dying for Nigeria is a useless something.

It is better u die inside a woman than dying for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.