Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. (312 Views)

Ishi-Ozalla Communal Crisis: Ugwuanyi Calls For Justice / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
PRESS STATEMENT
RE: ATTACK ON NGBO PEOPLE

Ebonyi State Government has received with dismay violent attack on the people of Umuogudu Akpu -Ngbo Community in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of the State in the early hours of Monday, 12th April, 2021.

The General Public is hereby informed that preliminary, investigations have indicated as follows:

1. That the attack was not carried out by Fulani herdsmen as being speculated in different quarters.

2. That the Government of Ebonyi State is in touch with the leadership of the Fulani herdsmen ( Miyetti Allah) who denied involvement in the attack.

3. That the Leadership of the Fulani herdsmen has assured Government and people of Ebonyi State that they will not on any account perpetrate attack on any party of Ebonyi State.

4. That the recent attack on Ngbo is linked to the age-long Crisis between the community and their Agila neighbours of Benue State.

However, , the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State His Excellency Barr Eric Kelechi Igwe PhD has swiftly responded by directing the Military and Police to move into the community to repel the attack and restore peace.

The General Public and in particular the people of Ngbo are requested to remain law abiding and avoid reprisal as government is working hard to restore normalcy to the affected Community.

Please be assured of the readiness of the Governor David Nweze Umahi led administration to secure the lives and property of citizens at all times.

Dr. Monday Uzor
Chief Press Secretary to the Deputy Governor
12/04/2021
Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Another propaganda
What stop the military from stop such crimes
Is that not evidence of failed state?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by airminem(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
This gee above cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by alfasexy: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
So that useless Umahi believes anything miyetti allah tells him.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Cpossibility(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Beremx(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dave Umahi is using Ebonyi people to play Ludo..

He can’t hide the truth forever

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
This governors need to learn from Governor Ifeanyi Okowa cool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Millimann: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
He is quick now to dispel any rumour that it was carried out by Fulani herdsmen.

I hope they carried out proper investigations before coming out with this report.

The person below me must be a Sophiscated slowpoke.[b][/b]
Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Moferere: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
South East - North East, they now have one thing in common.
Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beremx:

I hope you have not joined ESN... grin grin You are on fire these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Balkan(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Umahi is a coward!
All Hail ESN

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Balkan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beremx:

Your comments irritates me. You were one of Buhari's online warriors.
They have removed you from their payroll abi?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by UsmanFodio: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
He is asking killers if they are the ones that came to kill, Just like Asking Presidency if they steal our money.

What do you expect them to answer?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Armaggedon: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chai...so shameless. Assuming but no conceding it's a communal conflict, does that absorb the govt of their failure to forestall the attack or protect the people?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by trutharena: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol.

I thought the lying fugitive Kanu said he repeled the Fulani herdsmen?

I know Kanu is just audio and intend justifying the donations he is receiving by lying that ESN repeled Fulani herdsmen today while in the real sense it’s Ebonyi people murdering themselves like they always do in tribal clashes.

Kanu is a lying propagandists with his audio ESN.

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Beremx(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

I hope you have not joined ESN... grin grin You are on fire these days...
Nwanne, I haven’t joined ESN, but they have my support 100%. Anything to flush out Fulani terrorists in Igbo land is welcomed.

Ji si ike nwanne

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by Fooolishbuharri: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beremx:
Nwanne, I haven’t joined ESN, but they have my support 100%. Anything to flush out Fulani terrorists in Igbo land is welcomed.

Ji si ike nwanne

I am so happy you replied that government paid rat as "nwanne" not "nne" as he claims to be. Umahi don dey use Ebonyi people life as ping pong for politics. E go shock am I swear.
Re: Ebonyi Attack: A Communal Crisis- Ebonyi State Govt. by nedu666: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Umahi is stupid beyond belief. Imagine you asked miyette allah and they denied. What a dunce. The foolish gov thinks he will be made president. My dog has a brighter chance of being president than umahi

(1) (Reply)

EFCC arrests ex-Akwa-Ibom attorney-general for alleged N1.4bn money laundering / Government Will Use NLC As Excuse To Pay Dangote Subsidy For 93 Million Litres / BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet For ‘violating’ Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.