Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? (394 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nairaland I greet una!

With the way things are going awkward in the country,how were you able to survive after graduation?

Stating the year you graduated and the year you settled down as a man.
Re: When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? by Goldbw122(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Am still struggling even when I marry I will still struggle hard..
Re: When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
What exactly do you mean by settle down?

I hope you don't refer to marriage as settling down,,,, coz na war zone nowadays tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Settle Down As A Graduate/man? by KingClown(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
marriage wahala dy like temple run.
he no dy finish until you die.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Biola Fowosire Weeps Profusely After Robbers Raided Her Shop Again / OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! / Is It Advisable To Attend Wedding Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.