Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) (21304 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Entire Family Of 5 Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=heendrix post=100748093]all Christians

they clearly were all set up n killed fvvvck
Very Painful way to die,May their souls rest in peace, but Many people online lately need to be mentally evaluated o,upon say you read everything in the article abi u no go school?
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Badgers14: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2021
davidodiba:
Reduce speed. Once you are not on speed, you can to a large extent control things. Speed kiiiills. It kills. Speed is a killer. Avoid speed. Say no to overspending...

Are there posted speed limits in all Nigerian roads?
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Lone accident...these are Christians with no hangups vis-a-vis alcohol so I doubt any codeine was involved

May they rest in peace
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
RIP
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Seems the car they were in was a Benz E class 2010 or above. How did it happen? We don’t proper investigation in this country.

Quite sad.
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
bunnae:
Sad. I pray God comforts their families.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by aimsr(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Newsmic:
5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Ghastly Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

The remains of the five friends burnt to death in a ghastly car accident were laid to rest on Sunday, April 11 in Adamawa State, IgbereTV reports.

The accident occurred on Friday, April 9, while the men were reportedly heading to Kaduna state for their friend's engagement ceremony.

The men have been identified as Mwaniya Japhet Gajere, Samson Eric Gandapa, Isaac Dauda Shingu (Ajebo), Hyelakidati Samuel Hananiya (World Best) and Jackson Lumanyi (Lumex).

Friends, colleagues and family members have continued to mourn.

Yohanna Nachafiya wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100014129585209/posts/1095669017580741/?app=fbl

Such a bad one at this time. Rest on Guys��[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
this really a great lost to the people of adamawa state..... the whole state mourn these great youth.

as for the groom they are going for his marriage, may God strengthen him.
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2021
So so sad news everyday in Nigeria but why who we offend should forgive us in the name of God

chai so sad RIP to them may God give their family fortitude to bear the irriplicable lost
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by asunnu(f): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2021
God rest their souls.
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by gidado14(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
all Christians

they clearly were all set up n killed fvvvck angry

What's wrong with you?

Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Stubborn82: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Alejoas:
My sympathy to the families and loved ones. What a loss! In case you need external battery for your laptop, i have for sale.

Can I see the picture of the battery and what is the capacity and price
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
all Christians

#set up by whom?
Idiot
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Stubborn82:

Can I see the picture of the battery and what is the capacity and price

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

1 Like

Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Badgers14:

Are there posted speed limits in all Nigerian roads?

Inside one's brain, it should be posted. Life no get part 2 ooo
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Henri8: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
all Christians

Liar!
They were on a wedding trip from yola to kaduna when they had an accident and got burnt in the vehicle.
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Polynek(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dix is too painful, may there soul rest in peace
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
I can't believe these 5 guys, particularly Mwaniya (MJ) & Samson are all gone... burnt beyond recognition!!!
We were planning a great meeting b4 August this year, as we couldn't meet up last yr only for me to get this sad heartbreaking news.
We played & joked together back then in FGC Ganye...the memories are still green and can't be forgotten in a hurry.
I'll miss these great young business minds.
Rest in the bosom of our Lord my good friends, I love you guys....your short stay on Earth were impactful, you really touched lives with your selfless lifestyle.
Re: 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) by Holiday0299(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2021
jaxxy:
Seems the car they were in was a Benz E class 2010 or above. How did it happen? We don’t proper investigation in this country.

Quite sad.
Peugeot 406

(1) (2) (Reply)

With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria? / Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos) / Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.