Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) (1363 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
We found paradise in Zanzibar, Tanzania is a video about me traveling and exploring Tanzania. I take you through the costs of living in Zanzibar, Dar es Salam and also some things to do in Zanzibar. I also give you some information about the cost of real estate in Zanzibar which is has some of the best beachfronts and luxury real estate in Africa.

I also show you some of the best hotels in Zanzibar, The Serengeti, Ngorongoro wildlife conservation,Masai tribe of tanzania and some of the night life of Zanzibar. We also Explore Nungwi beach and Mnemba island. Do watch, like, and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDEPVi-UzYY

Re: We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) by freshpzy1(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Wow
so you are a nairalander!!!
I watch your youtube videos often
i admire your works
keep it up bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja / Nigerian's In The Uae / Can Anybody Please Tell Me The Direct Website Of Us Visa Lottery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.