Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) (27912 Views)

Electrified Mud House Commissioned In African Country (Photos) / 6 Men Killed After Mud House Collapsed On Them, Buried In Sokoto (Photos) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2021
God pls do not give me wealth that will not impact human lives. So help me God
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by phorget(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Givers never lack.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Fabdaniel(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Metrix147:
Fortune has finally located a woman, Mrs Nwanediya Ikechi, a native of Ututu, who lived in a grass-thatched mud house at Obiakang village in Ututu, Arochukwu local government area of Abia state as Chief Daniel Okeke, as a renowned philanthropist gift her a brand new fully furnished apartment, ABN TV reports.

The Chairman Swiss Spirits Hotels and Resort, in a brief remark, shortly after the donation of the concrete house stated that he was disturbed and devastated when he saw mama Ikechi living in a leaking and falling grass-thatched mud hut.

He said, "The donation of the new house to mama is borne out of my passion for humanity.

"I was not happy when I met her in a poor living condition. I am happy that going forward mama will sleep comfortably in a decent house.

"This is the only way we can make life meaningful for all and sundry. We must show love to people around us by supporting them financially and emotionally."

Receiving the keys to her new house from Okeke, the visibly elated beneficiary expressed appreciation to the donor, stating that Chief Okeke has demonstrated love to her and Ututu community.

She said, "I was living in a terrible mud hut before I came in contact with Okeke.

"I am not his family member nor relative and yet he blessed me with a new house. I cannot stop praying for him.

"He will never lack by God's grace. I don't know what to say honestly, I am very happy"

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/fortune-locates-woman-in-abia-as-chief-daniel-okeke-gifts-her-brand-new-house-photos/

God bless you sir, this are the kind of people we should emulate. I pray God should bless me, so that I can elevate people like this also�(Amen)
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by adolfHitler1934: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:
Why not renovate instead of relocate
Ewu, can't you see that the new house is built closer to the old mud house, at least on her own land still.

Come, you no get sense, renovate a mud house that is completely dilapidated and building a new modern house which one is better.
Enemy of progress.....Taaah!

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by RobbStark(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Someone shud call Desmond Ediot to come and see.
Not to construct one bamboo like toilet for his constituents.

Weldone sir. You have done well
God bless him real good.

Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Oshokalo: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
9icest:
The Yoruba billionaire na to oppress their struggling counterparts die with oppression. Their likes na Hushpuppy, Otedola and those useless people wey go want make you bow down for them before them even give u crumbs. Makes me wonder if some Yoruba rich men ever touched any lives. I respect the Ibos for this and sadly I be Yoruba
am not a Yoruba,but u are very wrong on that,don't use good deed of three or more people to conclude a tribes attitude same with bad deeds,giving is an individual decision
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Naijabad: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
OkCornel:
This is what true love means. Love for God and Love for your fellow human. Unconditional love, not seeking what he or she would get in return.

May the Almighty continue to bless and prosper the good works of your hands sir!

James 1 v 27:
Religion that God our Father accepts as PURE AND FAULTLESS is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

And do not allow your left hand know what your right hand did. Meaning, stop trumpeting your good deeds. It is hypocrisy to do so.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by OkCornel(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Naijabad:

And do not allow your left hand know what your right hand did. Meaning, stop trumpeting your good deeds. It is hypocrisy to do so.

Depends on your motive, if it’s to take glory unto yourself then that’s selfish.

Also consider this scripture for good measure;

Matthew 5 v 16;
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, THAT THEY MAY SEE YOUR GOOD DEEDS and glorify your Father in heaven.

Read the scriptures in context...it’s all about your intentions, motives and the state of your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Theevilone(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
I learnt about a particular unpopular rich man from Okija who built more than 12 standard bungalow for different poor people in Okija and till now he is still not known to the people.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
am happy for U ma and i therefore support it with this token of 10,000,000. pls manage it
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Truthisit: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2021
This is good. I pray, Mr. Okeke, your descendants will never lack nor be afflicted.
You are the torch bearer and yur light will not fade, in JESUS Name. AMEN.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by PAWG(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Abaribe come and see your mate
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Bahamas95(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Hope planning permission dey o....

So gomina no go fit bulldoze am..... grin
Abia nor be Kaduna.

If you know you know.

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Bahamas95(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Hope planning permission dey o....

So gomina no go fit bulldoze am..... grin
Abia nor be Kaduna.

If you know you know.

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by rita25(f): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
NOT EVERYONE HAS KIDS
vibre:
Where are her kids? Why was she abandoned like that before now?
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
9icest:
The Yoruba billionaire na to oppress their struggling counterparts die with oppression. Their likes na Hushpuppy, Otedola and those useless people wey go want make you bow down for them before them even give u crumbs. Makes me wonder if some Yoruba rich men ever touched any lives. I respect the Ibos for this and sadly I be Yoruba
Must all of una turn everything to an opportunity to display your bigotry? angry

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
RPG2020:
Where is the house
How many rooms have you built for the less privileged? angry
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Naijabad:

Hypocrisy you say?

Do you think that the benefits of that house to the old woman changed,because the man trumpeted about the deed?
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't worry, all will be fine someday & we would be able to do much for humanity. No matter what you go through now, just don't let the urge die.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by dalass(f): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

I have never seen a popular rich man who doesn't help people. Not one. Please remove Otedola from there because he has helped many people, including late Super Eagles skipper and coach Christian Chukwu.

Don't mind him... Many do stuffs more than this without putting it on social media... Whatever gestures one makes to help may not be broadcasted on S.M
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wow, God will bless him more and more.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by notoriousbabe: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
vibre:
Where are her kids? Why was she abandoned like that before now?
one of them is a moderator o
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
9icest:
you have been noticed, now go and take your medicine
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Naijabad: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
OkCornel:

Depends on your motive, if it’s to take glory unto yourself then that’s selfish.

Also consider this scripture for good measure;

Matthew 5 v 16;
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, THAT THEY MAY SEE YOUR GOOD DEEDS and glorify your Father in heaven.

Read the scriptures in context...it’s all about your intentions, motives and the state of your heart.

The scriptures you quoted is more of in the we live. People will glorify your father in heaven by the way you live and treat others.

In doing alms, or giving gifts or any other form of charity, do not announce it. God who sees in secret will bless you.

Bro, that man has received his reward already by the praises he got from onlookers.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by OkCornel(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Naijabad:

The scriptures you quoted is more of in the we live. People will glorify your father in heaven by the way you live and treat others.

In doing alms, or giving gifts or any other form of charity, do not announce it. God who sees in secret will bless you.

Bro, that man has received his reward already by the praises he got from onlookers.

Again, please read Matthew 5 v 16 and explain what the following means;

1. Let your light shine before men

2. That THEY MIGHT SEE YOUR WORKS.

Like I mentioned earlier, it’s your motive that matters here. Do you publicise your works to take glory for yourself? Or for others to see so that they can give glory unto God.

Can you also prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that Chief Okeke publicised this for clout chasing and selfish reasons?

Motives bro, not just the actions. Motives!!

Anyways, I’ve seen Chief Okeke’s work and I thank God for his life.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Omodua(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
9icest:
Remove Otedola from the list. He is a philanthropist and helper extraordinare. I love the man. He helped late super eagles captain, Christian Chukwu,when others failed to come to his aid with $50,000.00(Eighteen million naira).
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by RPG2020(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How many rooms have you built for the less privileged? angry

Abeg enter house grand imbécile
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
RPG2020:

Abeg enter house grand imbécile
Na them..

Enemy of progress..

Village Witches and Wizards..

Dey there dey find fault for your destiny up and down..
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Peterosky(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is quite commendable. My ernest desire is to see myself in this helping position, but why God is delaying to pick my calls is something I need explanations as soon as possible.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Emmahunk(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
To think that there are youths in that village. Without money, a few of them could have replaced those thatched roof and and made that shit hole more habitable. I remember as a kid in primary school, we used to organize ourselves and fetched water, firewood and even did farm work for some childless aged women in Umudioka - Ukwu Orlu not minding that we were not from there but merely residing with our parents.
What happened to our youths of these days?
Thank you Philanthropist. You are blessed.
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by smanguah2: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Praise be to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone / EXECUTIVE TOILET SEAT SHAWER ROOM CLOSE COUPLES HERE WITH PICTURES / Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.