Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo (800 Views)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Brazil is is a Christian country and we have Over 200 million Christians and this is why I love Brazil because I am also a Christian, but in this same Brazil would you learn to keep your religion to yourself, they are not like the Africans that carry religion on their heads like gala, in Brazil religion is a personal thing

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/in-brazil-you-learn-to-keep-your.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by POLYGAMY: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Brazil is is a Christian country and we have Over 200 million Christians and this is why I love Brazil because I am also a Christian, but in this same Brazil would you learn to keep your religion to yourself, they are not like the Africans that carry religion on their heads like gala, in Brazil religion is a personal thing

WHY ARE YOU TELLING US

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by SportsHD: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Most religious leaders here done turned many people into atheists. I still believe in God though. Religion also. Because it feels like the right thing to do
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WHY ARE YOU TELLING US

I call you, is your name US.. grin
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Most religious leaders here done turned many people into atheists. I still believe in God though. Religion also. Because it feels like the right thing to do

Yea because they are a part of the problem in Nigeria, telling people lies, the heaven is on earth that is why they enjoy on earth if they love heaven so much why are they not going, lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Kazeem47(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Many of doz people carrying religious matter on their don't even know much about their religion. They only follow what their leaders told them without going to different places to seek knowledge about it.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kazeem47:
Many of doz people carrying religious matter on their don't even know much about their religion. They only follow what their leaders told them without going to different places to seek knowledge about it.

Yea that's true lol
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
We africans we like to be too holy. And nobody holy-pass anybody.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
We africans we like to be too holy. And nobody holy-pass anybody.

Na our Holy Holy day vex me pass and na we wicked pass, lol
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by bobestman(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigerian Christians think everything revolves around their religion. If you don't go to their Church and call on their Jesus, you are going to their imaginary hell. They don't know that the lies in that religion is far greater than the truth. We are not called to be Religious but to be Righteous.
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
bobestman:
Nigerian Christians think everything revolves around their religion. If you don't go to their Church and call on their Jesus, you are going to their imaginary hell. They don't know that the lies in that religion is far greater than the truth. We are not called to be Religious but to be Righteous.

Lol
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Brazil seems like the country for me

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You're obviously just a church-going sinner and not a true Christian then, because true Christians obey the instructions of Christ, which is not to keep their faith to themselves but to go out into the world and preach the Gospel of the kingdom to every creature.

Mark 16:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by PlayerMeji: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2021
The same point the op was trying to prove has just been proven by you.

You mentioned Nigerian Christians like there are no other religions in Nigeria

Islam that has been the most peaceful religion in the country, we can see the peace it has brought.

bobestman:
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're obviously just a church-going sinner and not a true Christian then, because true Christians obey the instructions of Christ, which is not to keep their faith to themselves but to go out into the world and preach the Gospel of the kingdom to every creature.

Mark 16:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Lol, same thing I am saying, I am a Christian but I don't carry religion on my head
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2021
1Sharon:
Brazil seems like the country for me

grin grin
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2021
PlayerMeji:
The same point the op was trying to prove has just been proven by you.

You mentioned Nigerian Christians like there are no other religions in Nigeria

Islam that has been the most peaceful religion in the country, we can see the peace it has brought.

Lol, Muslims that know the truth can say it me I am a Christian and I would talk about Christianity and I have not seen an imam with a private jet anyways, you have to be smart to understand religion so you won't be brainwashed and carry it on your head like lacasera and gala grin
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, same thing I am saying, I am a Christian but I don't carry religion on my head
Yeah...

Keep deceiving yourself that are a Christian without obeying Christ. You're not the first to do that...
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah...

Keep deceiving yourself that are a Christian without obeying Christ. You're not the first to do that...

Are your Nigerian pastors obeying Christ?
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Are your Nigerian pastors obeying Christ?
Is that the question you'd ask Christ when you appear before Him on the last day?
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

The group name "CHRISTIANS" was first mentioned in an ancient city known as Antioch {Act 11:26} they were given that group name due to their activities in that city as they are going from house to house and door to door PREACHING in all the neighbourhood just as the founder of the group named Jesus known as "CHRIST" commanded them! Matthew 28:19-20
So if anyone doesn't participate in this activity in his neighbourhood, the people living in his neighbourhood can't recognize him as a member of that group therefore he/she is not a Christian! smiley
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Is that the question you'd ask Christ when you appear before Him on the last day?

Lol yes o, I would ask
Re: In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol yes o, I would ask
Okay

(1) (Reply)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. / Which Is True Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.