Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) (52086 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by AOB1: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
see my guy, don't believe everything you read in the news.
the media has it way of inflating the whole situation.
a private soldier in maiduguri receives about #55k as monthly salary.
#20k as monguno allowance (not regular)
#45k as special force allowance.
also they are being granted bonus for every successful operation.
I'm telling you this first hand.
it was in the same news we read that soldiers are still using weapons used in civil war which is pure lies
Na your papa buy new weapons for them abi? people like you are the problem of this country. Have you ever one day visit a military base or stop a soldier and asked him or her of their welfare and how government take care of them and their families. You just sit down in your comfort zone and one useless army officer come and tell you all sorts of lies and you believe them, you even believe them to the extent that they convince you that the soldiers are using a new and upgraded weapons. What I know is that it's either you are an officer in Nigeria Army or you are one of their relatives or you are a friend to them, All those allowance you wrote up there is true but the soldiers deserve more than that, look at the US soldiers those guys are the richest soldiers in the world and look at your own soldier here in Nigeria they are one of most poorest set of people in the world. And you have forgotten that those soldier are dying everyday because of you guys. The Nigeria government value ordinary local government councilor above our soldiers. All what the government know how to do is to frustate those soldiers efforts by not giving them adequate weapons and taking care of them and their families. I have nothing to tell you anymore because no matter what I say it won't change your mind. Bye

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Fxwarrior: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
they will over use them, no food, no water, no good salary, and you want soldiers to be happy

Maybe things will change if all the service chiefs are drafted to Borno and served the same delicacy our soldiers take.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Amaechi2023(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
AOB1:
Na your papa buy new weapons for them abi? people like you are the problem of this country. Have you ever one day visit a military base or stop a soldier and asked him or her of their welfare and how government take care of them and their families. You just sit down in your comfort zone and one useless army officer come and tell you all sorts of lies and you believe them, you even believe them to the extent that they convince you that the soldiers are using a new and upgraded weapons. What I know is that it's either you are an officer in Nigeria Army or you are one of their relatives or you are a friend to them, All those allowance you wrote up there is true but the soldiers deserve more than that, look at the US soldiers those guys are the richest soldiers in the world and look at your own soldier here in Nigeria they are one of most poorest set of people in the world. And you have forgotten that those soldier are dying everyday because of you guys. The Nigeria government value ordinary local government councilor above our soldiers. All what the government know how to do is to frustate those soldiers efforts by not giving them adequate weapons and taking care of them and their families. I have nothing to tell you anymore because no matter what I say it won't change your mind. Bye
I never claimed they are more equiped with better weapons brother.
infact I encourage they get more weapons.
but to claim they are still using weapons used during civil war, it's pure false.
I'm more than 100% certain that the yaradua administration bought weapon and even the Jonathan administration smuggled weapons into the country.
during my days in 242. I stayed in the officers quarters and witnesses a close encounter where our magazine (place where weapons are kept almost exploded when the bushes around it caught fire)..I witnessed it first hand.
I might be young then but I know those weapons were very fresh..
this happened in 2010..
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by youngtrace: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Soldiers and teachers ought to be the highest paid in the world especially Nigeria but the reverse is the case. In Nigeria, their reward is usually in heaven.

Heaven na place?
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by DeGovernor001: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2021
life for Nigeria na wa....
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Abuchikairo: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
All of you darf brains, did u believe that the soldier actually killed himself?
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Morale issues, but the atrocites that soldiers commit also catches up with them. cool
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Goldenklassy: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
These guys are homesick,they should be change,and guys be watchful of the moles and the enemies within.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm. So Nigerian soldiers can catch PTSD. I always thought they were lesser animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Equity15(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
see my guy, don't believe everything you read in the news.
the media has it way of inflating the whole situation.
a private soldier in maiduguri receives about #55k as monthly salary.
#20k as monguno allowance (not regular)
#45k as special force allowance.
also they are being granted bonus for every successful operation.
I'm telling you this first hand.
it was in the same news we read that soldiers are still using weapons used in civil war which is pure lies
the special force allowance is paid only to those that has gone for the special force training. Not all soldiers are paid. Even the special forces course. You now have to lobby/bribe your way through. You should know this first hand too
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by herkeym001(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Abeg pray for your friends and family in the army

Meanwhile I can never understand why people consider suicide......signing out
I pray for you not to understand/why people result in suicide.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Bloomfrancs2: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good Riddance.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by AOB1: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I never claimed they are more equiped with better weapons brother.
infact I encourage they get more weapons.
but to claim they are still using weapons used during civil war, it's pure false.
I'm more than 100% certain that the yaradua administration bought weapon and even the Jonathan administration smuggled weapons into the country.
during my days in 242. I stayed in the officers quarters and witnesses a close encounter where our magazine (place where weapons are kept almost exploded when the bushes around it caught fire)..I witnessed it first hand.
I might be young then but I know those weapons were very fresh..
this happened in 2010..
brother those weapons you are seeing are still outdated weapons, AK 47 is our best riffle here in Nigeria and this weapon was made in 1947 and those explosive you are seeing are still outdated even the tanks we are using now were purchased during Shagary regime, Goodluck Jonathan promised to buy weapons but Dasuki and his guys sabotage his efforts. if you are not sure of all this things I wrote here take your time and Google it, make sure you Google all our weapons including the anti aircraft (AA) together with our fighter jets you will now see that all those weapons you are seeing is outdated.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-soldier-commits-suicide-in-borno
what a waste.

He should have rapped himself with like 20 C4s and walk into a boko Haram den, then press the switch button once he has confirmed a huge Number of them. it would have been more honoring than just throwing away his life waste fully like that.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by ezechi24(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:
So sad.... u got ur superiors treating you as tho y'all ain't humans while some are overstaying and are not released others are not paid or given food to eat and no one is talking bout a revolt that would be felt over the Nation

What we have in this generation are they really soldiers or Boys scout undecided

they are all brain washed morons
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:

some overstayed yes.
not paid or fed No.
sometimes their feeding is being delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances but doesn't change the fact that they are well fed.
they are paid their salaries in full, paid monthly special force allowance and also paid combat bonuses.

keep quiet!
talk about only what you know of.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by domchike(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
PTSD is real De2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.