Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) (52068 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2021
What a tragic way to go. It would have been better off if he had resigned. But then again, no one might know what he was going through.
Depression is a deadly disease.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2021
The only difference btw me and this soldier man be say i don't have a gun..........cus am fvcking tired already, my life ain't stagnant but even worse am living backwards
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by ensamy(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Why do people still apply to serve in the Nigerian Millitary. I cannot undestand. I see the advert and some people dey apply. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Abeg pray for your friends and family in the army

Meanwhile I can never understand why people consider suicide......signing out
you sound like a soul in valhalla already
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Bahamas95:
I totally agree with that person on FP who said the soldier wasted his bullet.

That bullet would have saved the lives of many Nigerians if he had shot the right person......I won't mention the name of the person, but your guess is as good as mine.

Ok lemme mention his name, his name is.............
MERLIN
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Steve0979(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin I wish them more suicide.
u did devil again,as u wish death for us so shall it visit u and u household

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Steve0979:
u did devil again,as u wish death for us so shall it visit u and u household
same here.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Kaytixy: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2021
I would rather shoot one of the ogaa instead of myself
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2021
[s][/s]
Skillsnigeria:
E no easy to be a Nigeria soldier
E no easy to be a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Fuckss: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2021
My people I hail oooo this is Nigeria where soldier self dey commit suicide due to depression
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state but we like to deceive ourselves into thinking we still have a country.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2021
ensamy:
Why do people still apply to serve in the Nigerian Millitary. I cannot undestand. I see the advert and some people dey apply. shocked shocked shocked
Oga no work
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by emson122(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2021
fake news. Come to think of it how can somebody use ak 47 shoot himself on the head. Make Una use Una head.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by billyG(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Can't he locate his COs & give dem a gunshakes?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by dikeizu1(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Because they asked them to stop killing Boko Haram,but capture them with hand

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by billyG(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2021
emson122:
fake news. Come to think of it how can somebody use ak 47 shoot himself on the head. Make Una use Una head.
U think Ak is too long,?people have use danegun sef.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Lazenby007(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Instead of killing himself alone,why didn't he just look for one of their superiors reaping them of their benefits to firstly kill before killing himself. Anyways rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by ultimatekint(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
3gpvids:
77 Virgins abi?
Please bro , explain what you mean by 77Virgins
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by snoopanddre(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2021
franchasng:
Why waste the bullet on yourself when you can become Nigeria's hero by waiting for one of those corrupt looting army generals or COAS or President himself to come visiting and you test the bullet on their devil ridden head and put your name on spotlight for life!

Cowardly soldier angry
One of d best quotes on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Omoslim26: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Benzemma:
even the total amount of that money which is 120k, is not worth of that risky Job. That's why they estort from the citizens making the civilians see them as enemy, thereby causing more havoc in the country.

My brother that's wat poverty has plunged this country into. Even if you round up the money to be 150k is it even worth the pain of fighting and dying for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Brushstrokes20: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2021
The Nigerian army needs a Kaduna nzeogwu!

The doomed contraption is a lost cause.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Denko2721987(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Just pray hard life's circumstances and situations doesnt push down that dark path were ending it all seems the most viable option.. Just pray u never find yourself there..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Denko2721987(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Life in the army is not even easy in nations where their institutions work to adequately treat soldiers with post traumatic stress disorder not to mention an almost rudderless nation like Nigeria where the premium on life is almost at its all time low.. To me, gone are the days where one relishes at the opportunity to wholeheartedly and patriotically serve Nigeria because Nigeria has turned into a monster mother that eats its children. So to me these days, joining the Nigeria army is tantamount to fighting for a worthless cause.. Sorry to those that this may sound offensive to but this is just the way i see it..
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by adonaimart(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Conspiracy theories running wild in my head right now....

However, showing concern and kindness is very important...don't ever think, everyone is in control of happenings around them.

Depression is severe when what you have hoped for in life isn't coming and doesn't look as if it will ever come.

When someone shows lack of interest in what they love doing, please do anything to help.

Check my signature
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Crownation: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
they will over use them, no food, no water, no good salary, and you want soldiers to be happy
So that is the reason they're do Kill civilians like chicken. They problem is just starting, they should channel their anger to their superior. Did we force them to join the Army?
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2021
PTSD
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Senatorwo7(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Priority should be placed on our service men and teachers in this country.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by wallarwallar(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

You cant understand because you dont understand dere situation ... Dis life people are going thru a lot and no genuine love in dis country everything is just show off.
Re: Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) by Fxwarrior: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Have you been at the war front before?

Seen bullets flying and killing your colleagues for 10 years.

If you haven't, just keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts About Condoms / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.