Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

This Generation Is Worthless! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Generation Is Worthless! (775 Views)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / This Generation Is Cursed! / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
This new gen are so dumb and slow af! They're all fvucking goofy! I can never relate with this new gen dummies! This is what happens when you have kids raising kids. Smh undecided
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by greatnaija01: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
This new gen are so dumb and slow af! They're all fvucking goofy! I can never relate with this new gen dummies! This is what happens when you have kids raising kids. Smh undecided

If you can not contribute to make it better, then you are one of them.

CURSING THE DARKNESS CHANGES NOTHING UNTIL A PERSON TURNS ON THE LIGHT.
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
You're right,

you're one of them.
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
greatnaija01:

If you can not contribute to make it better, then you are one of them.

CURSING THE DARKNESS CHANGES NOTHING UNTIL A PERSON TURNS ON THE LIGHT.
Contribute? Am I to blame for the fact a girl as young as 15 is raising a child to be as stupid as she is? This is none of my doings, so its inevitable!
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
chronian:
You're right,

you're one of them.

how old are you?
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by heendrix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:

This is why you should let no 9ja girl father ur kids nor you mother the shit she's produced
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
how old are you?
Old enough to spank your dumb ass.
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
heendrix:

This is why you should let no 9ja girl father ur kids nor you mother the shit she's produced
Naija girls? Never can that happen!
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by heendrix(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
Naija girls? Never can that happen!

Bless up brother ur now part of the new world nigga

9ja girls by nature are made to be house maids or servants. no insult intended sad

1 Like

Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
chronian:

Old enough to spank your dumb ass.
I don't blame you, you're the waste product of a harlot. undecided
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
heendrix:

Bless up brother ur now part of the new world nigga

9ja girls by nature are made to be house maids or servants. no insult intended sad
I absolutely detest them! They're designed to be inferior and useless like the worthless parents that birthed them. undecided
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by heendrix(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
I absolutely detest them! They're designed to be inferior and useless like the worthless parents that birthed them. undecided

I see Marriages every Saturday n I just got to laugh in anger like who is this fool tying a knot to hardship n mentally retarded daughters of Eve

1 Like

Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
I don't blame you, you're the waste product of a harlot. undecided

Ok
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2021
cheesy MGTOW grin
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by greatnaija01: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2021
360clips:
Contribute? Am I to blame for the fact a girl as young as 15 is raising a child to be as stupid as she is? This is none of my doings, so its inevitable!

Was AIR your doing? yet you use it.... how ungrateful you are.
You have wisdom, what is the use of your wisdom, if you can not help another 15 year old who is somewhere about to make the same mistake. Where is your heart?

What impact do you hope to make in this wretched world.... knowledge of how bad a system is does not solve it.
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 12:41am On Apr 13, 2021
greatnaija01:

Was AIR your doing? yet you use it.... how ungrateful you are.
You have wisdom, what is the use of your wisdom, if you can not help another 15 year old who is somewhere about to make the same mistake. Where is your heart?

What impact do you hope to make in this wretched world.... knowledge of how bad a system is does not solve it.
You're making no sense. undecided
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:

I see Marriages every Saturday n I just got to laugh in anger like who is this fool tying a knot to hardship n mentally retarded daughters of Eve
daughters of eve? More like, daughters of doom. angry
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by 360clips: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:

I just feel absolute pity for these simps, for they do not know what they're doing. cheesy
Re: This Generation Is Worthless! by heendrix(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2021
360clips:
I just feel absolute pity for these simps, for they do not know what they're doing. cheesy

Nigga my guy is dating a Serbian, Damnn I was just a step from kidnapping their Daughter like damnn this lil princess was f**king pretty, funny enough she doesn't stress him like the dogs we have here do with their nonsense entitlement mentality

I'm so done with anything 9ja girls n unfortunately I wish these two idiots killing emselves over me in this cabal know/knew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Remain Friends Or You Would Understand? / Villareal Has Just Saved The World From Noise Pollution! / How I Fuvk My Passenger And Get Paid For Job Well-done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.