Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? (1386 Views)

How A Man Helped An Accident Victim And Ended Up Regretting / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by VTJN(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gerrard59:

If your discipline is STEM inclined, write the GRE and follow the steps to japa.

P.S. Please check the GRE thread on Nairaland. Search for it (you will be required to conduct your own research about everything in this journey).
Alright, thanks!
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Studymore123:

How will an invitation letter assist you? Have you given thought to where you want to travel to? The requirements for the different types of visas? Like I always advice, select a list of countries, go to the official site and check out the requirements, then you would know the next step to take. Traveling involves diligent planning.
True, I agree with you. diligent planning indeed....done my assignment already on my top choice countries...canada for example. Taking a certificate ui/ux design diploma program in a particular college. but planning without financial support or travel assistance is dead. reason i have to come to this platform
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Legacyedition: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
True, I agree with you. diligent planning indeed....done my assignment already on my top choice countries...canada for example. Taking a certificate ui/ux design diploma program in a particular college. but planning without financial support or travel assistance is dead. reason i have to come to this platform

Research on student's loans. Mastercard scholarship. Etc

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Legacyedition:

Research on student's loans. Mastercard scholarship. Etc
Ok i would do that right now sir, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: UAE Places Ban On Nigerian Flights Barely 48hours After Lifting Ban / Young Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Finally Gets Ukraine Visa (watch Video). / Are Visa Interviews This Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.