Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz (526 Views)

Have Questions On Setting Up A Business/company In Rwanda? / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz by ptoall1000: 5:11am On Apr 13, 2021
I will like to set up a POS business in Abuja. Those people who transfer, withdraw and send money for people for a fee. I need someone with experience in the business anywhere to advise pls.

1 Like

Re: Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz by Edcene2010(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2021
ptoall1000:
I will like to set up a POS business in Abuja. Those people who transfer, withdraw and send money for people for a fee. I need someone with experience in the business anywhere to advise pls.
I can put you through, I also supply pos terminals for beginners, You can reach me Tru 07014440712.
Re: Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz by Newdawnk9s(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hello family, my advice is if you are setting up this business, make sure you are running it yourself, there are lots of ways one can lose money via POS business.
If you can't afford to rent a shop, just get a furniture guy around to construct something small that can accommodate you, it shouldn't cost much, about the best POS to use, I recommend"opay" because of there excellent agent banking services unlike other platform that have serious network issues...

Imagine on paycenter, you can't make a fund transfer of more than 500k at once, you would have to send it 100k at a time with a few of 56# per transfer but opay allows you to carry out the transfer at once for just #30 currently..
Many more reasons to use opay.
Minimal dispense error issues.
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz by ptoall1000: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tnx guys. What is the minimum to start Opay
Re: Need A Guide On Setting Up POS Biz by Babakolanut(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2023
I also need a POS device that can print bold recharge card vouchers,add my whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About!!! / Cashapp Needed Urgently / How To Make 10k From Abeg App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.