Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar (29519 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by ggood: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:
There can never be peace until the whole of the south boycott beef products from the North. Forget Madagascar they mentioned Hausa/Fulani are planning underground to make sure they succeed in mauling the south cos they know 2023 won't be business as usual. I stumbled on group Facebook page from the North last week where they were congratulating the new chairman for women development from the North. In fact, these people are not willing to let the power go despite spending 8 unproductive years ruling. It's time for south to put up the thinking cap and reason about the way forward. Things can't continue this way. But our greedy politicians won't allow this and won't take note of these situations. Obaseki is getting to know the truth now.

who did you think will be good for South as a president
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Kinematics: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2021
shiffynaani:
PONMO. it's emanating from south west. So you have to quickly get used to it.

I see...
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
We can import anything importable. What a country, even kanda or ponmo we import? SMH
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by EmmyNorse(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Naija na dumping ground for substandard goods since time immemorial
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by GoldHorse(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Until the Custom Officers, that allowed in such contraband at the point of entries, are arrested and prosecuted, then this will continue.
How is it that they are not always made to explain such lapses beats my imagination.
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Oh

did i read Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar and nigeria police?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Antoeni(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Abeg what is pomo standard and how do we know the substandard ones
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by flames01: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Minjim:

Imagine the months the ponmo takes to get here.
Ibviously, preservatives was used

And how are you sure the containers are not freezers?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by officialmario(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibadan wa o ponmo sweet
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by subcbouy: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2021
imported canda instead of Canada.
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by segebase(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Yv
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by adexrocque(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Imported ponmo ke !!! we never chop all the Ponmo wey dey for Ijebu finish na
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Tundex911: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, we dey import kpomo too

I tire o, why won't we? no be import we do import toothpick too

Smh
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Blackdisciple(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Ahhh! Nigeria is there anything lik substandard pomo
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Blackdisciple(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Ahhh! Nigeria is there anything like substandard pomo
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by londonzona: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
It's called wet hide and skin for leather
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by aspabay(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:
There can never be peace until the whole of the south boycott beef products from the North. Forget Madagascar they mentioned Hausa/Fulani are planning underground to make sure they succeed in mauling the south cos they know 2023 won't be business as usual. I stumbled on group Facebook page from the North last week where they were congratulating the new chairman for women development from the North. In fact, these people are not willing to let the power go despite spending 8 unproductive years ruling. It's time for south to put up the thinking cap and reason about the way forward. Things can't continue this way. But our greedy politicians won't allow this and won't take note of these situations. Obaseki is getting to know the truth now.

Hatred and stupidity has blinded your eyes and mind.

So you think someone from the North planning to poison you will take the pain to load containers with pomo and take it to Madagascar or any county and then re-import to Nigeria?

Your head clearly needs checking.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by KoshCAD: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, we dey import kpomo too
grin
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by PoshTraveler: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2021
they did not settle
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Zico5(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2021
aspabay:

Hatred and stupidity has blinded your eyes and mind.

So you think someone from the North planning to poison you will take the pain to load containers with pomo and take it to Madagascar or any county and then re-import to Nigeria?
Your head clearly needs checking.
Truly u have problems. I don't blame u. Humans life has no meaning to u guys up there cos u are brought up as almanjiri with no parental cares. The best is for south to put up the thinking cap and do away with unproductive people like u. We are different in so many ways so the amalgamation is an error
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by PoshTraveler: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2021
flemsy15:
If it was imported for making leather products, I don't see anything wrong with it. But if it was imported for human consumption, I understand it should not be stinking but saying it was adulterated got me confused.
Is it that it too soft , too hard, too thin or too thick
there are some very thick po,o that u will wonder if it is the same cow we see around that has the pomo. most of these so called pomo are from wild buffalo
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Manny21: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2021
STANDARD KPONMO SUPPOSE GET VITAMIN C. IF THE KPONMO YOU BUY NO GET VITAMIN C, DON'T BUY, I REPEAT DON'T BUY, IT IS SUBSTANDARD. IT IS FROM CHINA OR TAIWAN
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Mayeldah(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2021
It may really be animal hide for leather making.

I don't think its for consumption.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by nick50(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Na Aboki import am naa
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:

I don't believe your conspiracy theory

What concerns the Hausa Fulani in a container load of contraband brought in into the south by a Southerner.

Let's face the fact.

There is a tribe in this country that don't care if millions of people die for them to get rich. When it comes to getting rich, they don't mind to import poison. They are so money conscious that life is nothing to them.
The North has no hand in this.
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Minjim: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2021
AregbeFufu:

We know say na Yoruba people go dey import that kin thing.
Them use ponmo swear for them.
That's why SW has the highest number of stunted children in the country.
Ponmo everywhere,no nutritional value.
I support the ban on ponmo consumption.

Most of those edibles come from Asia.
And we all know Yorubas rarely do Asia biz
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Minjim: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Mayeldah:
It may really be animal hide for leather making.

I don't think its for consumption.

Don't we have enough animal hides here.

Do you know how many cows are killed in Lagos daily?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Minjim: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

And how are you sure the containers are not freezers?

How are you sure they are?

Have you seen ponmo being refrigerated before ?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Minjim:

Most of those edibles come from Asia.
And we all know Yorubas rarely do Asia biz

Don't mind this ppl. They blame other people for their actions. Everyone knows the tribe that is so money conscious to the extent that life is meaningless to them.
They go to China to import fake products. They tell the Chinese to make substandard products for them and bring them into the country to "develop" the Nation.
Now Pomon is brought in by one of their own they are pointing accusing fingers to Yoruba and Hausa.
Greedy lots, money conscious evil people.
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:

Truly u have problems. I don't blame u. Humans life has no meaning to u guys up there cos u are brought up as almanjiri with no parental cares. The best is for south to put up the thinking cap and do away with unproductive people like u. We are different in so many ways so the amalgamation is an error

You are the one that is talking senselessly not the guy you are attacking.

How can a reasonable person say it's the Hausas that imported a container of Pomon from Magadasca to southern Nigeria when you know it is your tribe that is as greedy as the Devil. You guys can do anything for money. Importer and Exporter of fake goods.

Another idiot like you said it's the Yoruba that loves eating Pomon so, it must be a Yoruba man that imported it. You are shifting blames upandan. grin

You guys don't use your senses when you analyze issues. The only time you use it is when you want to venture into crimes.
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2021
GoldHorse:
Until the Custom Officers, that allowed in such contraband at the point of entries, are arrested and prosecuted, then this will continue.
How is it that they are not always made to explain such lapses beats my imagination.

Na today?

E don tey when imported things are not checked at the Port. They allow all manner of fake things into the country and now start chasing people upandan within the township.
Substandard electronics and phones are all over the nation.
3volts charger has 5volts inscribed on it by the instruction of our importer and Exporter brothers.
No one checks anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Injured In Air Strike – Reports / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.