Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar (29520 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by donprinyo(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
everybody de mumu nowadays. the leather shoes una de wear comes from what?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Chizzey007(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:
There can never be peace until the whole of the south boycott beef products from the North. Forget Madagascar they mentioned Hausa/Fulani are planning underground to make sure they succeed in mauling the south cos they know 2023 won't be business as usual. I stumbled on group Facebook page from the North last week where they were congratulating the new chairman for women development from the North. In fact, these people are not willing to let the power go despite spending 8 unproductive years ruling. It's time for south to put up the thinking cap and reason about the way forward. Things can't continue this way. But our greedy politicians won't allow this and won't take note of these situations. Obaseki is getting to know the truth now.

I'm just tired of the happenings in this country
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by aspabay(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Zico5:

[s]Truly u have problems. I don't blame u. Humans life has no meaning to u guys up there cos u are brought up as almanjiri with no parental cares. The best is for south to put up the thinking cap and do away with unproductive people like u. We are different in so many ways so the amalgamation is an error[/s]
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by accused(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Come to aleto in eleme lga u will see ththe factory located along pipeline roroad.with buming activites container coming and go ,daily roasting polluting every where with smoke a water waste from it.and yet no body is saying any thing cos oga who is a senator is involed.i wip for nija
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by IgboWarlord(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
The Rivers State Government has intercepted a truckload of suspected substandard animal hide, popularly called ponmo, in Onne, Eleme Local Government Area of the state, even as two persons accompanying the truck were arrested.

People commonly use Canda in South South and South East. Ponmo is commonly used in South West. It's apparent the writer doesn't live in the region. Even the Rivers State commissioner called it Canda.

The thing whine me oo..Na canda we dey use down here...
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Litmus: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
flemsy15:
If it was imported for making leather products, I don't see anything wrong with it. But if it was imported for human consumption, I understand it should not be stinking but saying it was adulterated got me confused.
Is it that it too soft , too hard, too thin or too thick

Just curious, wouldn’t it be cheaper sourcing leather from Northern Nigeria?
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by Josephshola: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmmm hope no be the same onne i dey leave oooo. Because no news like that. And i am even close to the NPA,. our house is the first house before the main gate to NPA. also i have a lot of friends working there no news like that oooo
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by GoldHorse(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Na today?

E don tey when imported things are not checked at the Port. They allow all manner of fake things into the country and now start chasing people upandan within the township.
Substandard electronics and phones are all over the nation.
3volts charger has 5volts inscribed on it by the instruction of our importer and Exporter brothers.
No one checks anyone.

No be today my brother!! Useless people. ...start chasing people upandan within the township... - na this one even worse pass
Re: Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar by BTCog: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
The last time they buried imported chickens, people exhumed it in the night, even while we were going to work at Onne in the morning people were still busy carrying their loot. I know people living around Eleme/Onne are already on the watch out for the burial as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Injured In Air Strike – Reports / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.